Next PES Insider Deal???

Onefckngear

Awards
Agreed, my list goes wcm>blondie=cnc>pbc>>>sd=milk chocolate

Haven't tried vanilla yet and am actually drinking blondie for the first time as I type this. Wanted a tub with the double b 20% sale and couldn't decide between blondie and vanilla. Glad I got blondie, probably the most underrated flavor around. Still don't understand the infatuation on these boards with SD tho
SD is sickly sweet and very artificial to me. It has kinda turned me off from trying any other favors.

I am needing a new chocolate shake in my pantry though...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SD is one of our sweetest, I would maybe just hold out for reviews and see if it might be up your alley

If you haven't tried them, Gourmet Vanilla and CPBC are both in my top 3 and neither is overly sweet.

Onefckngear

Awards
SD is one of our sweetest, I would maybe just hold out for reviews and see if it might be up your alley

If you haven't tried them, Gourmet Vanilla and CPBC are both in my top 3 and neither is overly sweet.
I guess I shouldn't be to critical. SD is awesome mixed with kodiak cakes.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I guess I shouldn't be to critical. SD is awesome mixed with kodiak cakes.
Oh definitely, the whole wheat & grain really cuts down sweetness.

I really want to try Kodiak's new varieties too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh definitely, the whole wheat & grain really cuts down sweetness.

I really want to try Kodiak's new varieties too
I have some other stuff I need to use up and than I want to try the Kodiak Brand

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is going to be a good one for a batter/icing topping I would bet

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The refresh game begins!

Hopefully by this point I won't need to remind everyone to check their spam filters if they don't think they received the email. ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The refresh game begins!

Hopefully by this point I won't need to remind everyone to check their spam filters if they don't think they received the email. ;)
Until you get hate mail for people not getting the emails ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The refresh game begins!

whats a spam folder????

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm late, but I just tried by first scoop of PES' vanilla protein, and I must say, for someone who's tried a lot of vanilla flavors and for the most part, isn't too picky about taste, this stuff is by far the best Vanilla I've ever had.

Gotta spread the love when its deserved :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Since these "Insider" codes appear on Instagram - to however many billion people that use IG - why can't the code just be released in this thread? It's not like there's any exclusivity involved?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since these "Insider" codes appear on Instagram - to however many billion people that use IG - why can't the code just be released in this thread? It's not like there's any exclusivity involved?
Fair call, I guess.

Generally speaking, I originally preferred athletes not publicly posting codes because it defeated the object of the exclusive sale. It was supposed to be for their followers rather than on a public Instagram post anyone could see. Obviously that isn't the case now.

Then again, most people reading this comment on this forum are probably signed up anyway so go ahead. :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
really looking forward to this one... brb refreshing email every 5 min

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Fair call, I guess.

Generally speaking, I originally preferred athletes not publicly posting codes because it defeated the object of the exclusive sale. It was supposed to be for their followers rather than on a public Instagram post anyone could see. Obviously that isn't the case now.

Then again, most people reading this comment on this forum are probably signed up anyway so go ahead. :)
Yeah, before social media, I can see how this could be semi-controlled (forum posts would be the only "leak") - but now? Fugheddaboutit. The world has it after the first email hits. Props for not having a problem if someone posts it up :thumbsup:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know I'm late, but I just tried by first scoop of PES' vanilla protein, and I must say, for someone who's tried a lot of vanilla flavors and for the most part, isn't too picky about taste, this stuff is by far the best Vanilla I've ever had.

Truly the best Vanilla Bean I've had too

Common Insider!
And samples in the mail hurry so we get initial taste reviews!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling it is coming soon.

Every time we release an insider I get a special feeling in my genitals.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You echo my thoughts on vanilla. I am glad you like it so much.

We want this frosted chocolate cupcake to be the chocolate version of our gourmet vanilla.

A common flavour that is often uninspiring yet when done well can be one of the best flavours on the market. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You echo my thoughts on vanilla. I am glad you like it so much.

We want this frosted chocolate cupcake to be the chocolate version of our gourmet vanilla.

A common flavour that is often uninspiring yet when done well can be one of the best flavours on the market. :)
That sounds exciting. I normally don't like chocolatey flavors. Will be trying for sure.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my email!

First?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow guys. That Insider!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sale ends Sunday --

I'll be waiting to hear some reviews which will hopefully pop up prior to that to help those of us who aren't sure what type of chocolate this will resemble.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the site is super slow...
The traffic on it is crazy already. It took me a good fifteen seconds to load the insider page.

It all loaded fine though, just slow. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
flat rate shipping! but it's really slow to load the checkout page

is the code only applicable to the new flavor? it's too slow for me to try on other flavor...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flat rate shipping! but it's really slow to load the checkout page
Don't worry, it gets there in the end.

Given that the emails were only sent out a few minutes ago, being this busy this early would suggest it will get even busier later on once more people open their emails. Kudos to anyone who gets theirs in early.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
$40 only applies to FCC it seems? Dropped others to $49

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As for the slowness, I imagine whatever this website's backend is written in was designed with massive scale in mind and to accept this many incoming connections

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
$40 only applies to FCC it seems? Dropped others to $49
Discount only applies to The new chocolate flavor, not the other flavors

none the less

all in for 6 with code "Driven"

2 cupcake
1 SD
1 CnC
2 Vanilla

Your order # is: 100065531.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The website is struggling with demand at the moment.

Given how many insiders we have released and how much traffic we expect, it gives you an idea of how popular this launch is, especially as emails were only sent out half an hour ago.

We apologise for any temporary inconvenience.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed a tub of FCC....can't wait!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like Chef Bob got in there first. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol of course he did, probably had alerts set!

sareea

Awards
Dam it ! Anything higher than 75$ requires taxes in my country.
So i cant order 2 full tubs :(