Next PES Insider Deal???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ah! That's no fun :(

Multiple orders maybe? Or just grab one 55 and one 27?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First no alphamine now no site... Feels like the sky is falling

I want my cupcakes lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like cupcakes so I'm going with a good old 6 tubs on this one whenever the site decides to come back to me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Website is slow but still loads for me. :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You guys must be getting hammered with connections. Cloud flare page comes up almost everytime

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some reason I'm so tempted to pull the trigger but honestly can't think of one chocolate flavor that stands out to me that isn't mint. Have any of the reps even tried this yet?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm in ticketmaster. Page just keeps loading. Hahaha

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like cupcakes so I'm going with a good old 6 tubs on this one whenever the site decides to come back to me.
Im doin 4-6 55s whenever i can... And depending how im feeling when it finally lets me. Every hour i wait will be one less tub lol. Thats my pes hostage negotiation

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason I'm so tempted to pull the trigger but honestly can't think of one chocolate flavor that stands out to me that isn't mint. Have any of the reps even tried this yet?
I can give you reviews from staff if you want but I imagine people wouldn't trust them lol.

For example, when our owner tried this flavour (which was originally just an experiment) he messaged me and said it was so good we had to release it and because we didn't want two main chocolate flavours we would just discontinue milk chocolate to make way for it.

It wasn't ever the plan until he tried it and decided there and then because this was so much better.

In terms of impartial reviews, we sent loads of samples out at the beginning of this week so forum members will be getting them any minute now, depending on their location. :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im starting with 6 55s and every hour i wait will be one less tub lol. Thats my pes hostage negotiation

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466698646.027183.jpg

Another order from this guy.

I give it a day before I cave and order two more 55's lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can give you reviews from staff if you want but I imagine people wouldn't trust them lol.

For example, when our owner tried this flavour (which was originally just an experiment) he messaged me and said it was so good we had to release it and because we didn't want two main chocolate flavours we would just discontinue milk chocolate to make way for it.

It wasn't ever the plan until he tried it and decided there and then because this was so much better.

In terms of impartial reviews, we sent loads of samples out at the beginning of this week so forum members will be getting them any minute now, depending on their location. :)
we're looking for actual flavor/taste info haha... not just "its really good"... that doesn't tell us (for instance) milk vs dark, sweet vs semi, etc. it literally tells us nothing helpful ha

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Any actual flavor description? Rich, sweet, dark chocolate etc. I would assume with frosted in the name it's pretty sweet

Edit: wizard^

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Gentlemen: Please exercise patience - it's gonna take a while (two fails with FireFox, went through with IE).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gentlemen: Please exercise patience - it's gonna take a while (two fails with FireFox, went through with IE).
Fat kids have not patience when it comes to cupcakes man. It runs in our blood! Cmon!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks like some of the Instagram ladies dropped descriptions, but hopefully some people come home today to some samples

From them it sounds like you get the cupcake taste too, another described it as similar to cake batter

sounds like we're going to get cupcake taste and sweet chocolate with vanilla Icing from Melina's description

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Made it to the final checkout... Keeps trying to "calculate" shipping... Except it's flat rate for US.

Bad programming. Should've set a constant for a US address and prevented API calls to the delivery fee calculator you're using.

Love you guys but blah

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mine did the first time, then i refreshed and refilled mailing addy, worked

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any actual flavor description? Rich, sweet, dark chocolate etc. I would assume with frosted in the name it's pretty sweet

Edit: wizard^
Our flavouring guy describes it as;

"Darker, has a good brownie batter like taste with a vanilla frosting finish.

It has a cake type flavour so imagine birthday cake protein but chocolate". :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. probably the most detailed chocolate flavour review I have ever had to write lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mine was very slow
Almost 20 minutes to order and process
The amount of traffic is heavy causing the bandwidth and site to run slow . Just have to be patient so you can have your cupcakes and drink/eat them too!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine was very slow
Almost 20 minutes to order and process
The amount of traffic is heavy causing the bandwidth and site to run slow . Just have to be patient so you can have your cupcakes and drink/eat them too!
I see what you did there lol

Onefckngear

Awards
I'm in for one. Possibly more if we get some reviews before the sale is up.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in for one. Possibly more if we get some reviews before the sale is up.
Bro you must have never had select... The best tasting of pretty much any flavor they release. The only protein i add water to and it tastes like milk

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are doing a quick server upgrade due to the immense amount of traffic.

Website will be down completely for a few minutes and then will be running smoothly.

Thank you for all your patience. :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
4 tubs plus 2 cyclone cups clicked "submit order" and it logged me out...

Loooooool, out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 tubs plus 2 cyclone cups clicked "submit order" and it logged me out...

Loooooool, out.
This would have been while it was switching over.

It is all good to go now.

Apologies for that, it kicks everyone off whilst it resets.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Lol yeah makes sense.

Increasing that bandwidth. Curious if cloud flare thought y'all was getting DDOS'd and limited traffic also

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Two blondies, two FCC, two cyclone cups

Order #: 100065751

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yeah makes sense.

Increasing that bandwidth. Curious if cloud flare thought y'all was getting DDOS'd and limited traffic also
I will be honest, I have no idea what any of this means lol.

Did you manage to order ok now? :)

Edit: glad to hear it. Apologies for the delay.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling it is coming soon.

Every time we release an insider I get a special feeling in my genitals.
That's why we're getting releases more regularly.... Ben got tired of blue balls

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

I did.

In short, ddos is like as if your website is a freeway. All of a sudden a ton of cars fill up the freeway and it comes to standstill, so the police(Cloudflare) limit the access to the freeway till it can start moving and to make sure all the cars there actually belong there.

Same concept. If Cloudflare notices unusual levels of connectivity they can act like the police.

If you have that service, that is.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to panic, the emails often go out in waves.

If anything once you get yours you will be able to order quicker anyway now the server has been upgraded. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check PM. :)

sareea

Awards

Ended up buying
1 55 cupcake
1 27 cupcake
1 7 cpbc
due to the 75$ limit :)
hhhh

Zariph

Awards
man I didnt recieve the insider mail either! I want that new proton so bad:b

bdcc

bdcc

Legend