Next PES Insider Deal???

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Laid down in bed and realized I didn't include my TruZMA in the pic. Completely forgot about that one.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for my genoflex to come and also vary excited for my little alphamine sample, Its been month lol

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Got my insider package! Will start taking GenoFlex today. :)

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This give me your address instead
I don't have a problem giving anyone my address. Anyone is welcome to come and visit. Just keep in mind I am a combat vet and a complete gun nut...you may find "resistance" in separating me from my precious PES stash :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have a problem giving anyone my address. Anyone is welcome to come and visit. Just keep in mind I am a combat vet and a complete gun nut...you may find "resistance" in separating me from my precious PES stash :)
Locked and loaded in case the enemy arrives and tries to infiltrate the PES safe house

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Too many people know where I live now,
I should booby-trap my supp stash.

Thankfully the distance protects me and Mount Select

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many people know where I live now,
I should booby-trap my supp stash.

Thankfully the distance protects me and Mount Select
Mount select. :D

I'm mad jealous of your stash bro. Right when I get mine built up a bit it seems I plow right through it again. Definitely envious.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Just pick these strays up...

I don't have joint issues but I guess no harm in giving this a whirl.

Edit: Not sure why pic attached sideways but I am sure you get the drift.

ForumRunner_20160227_144653.png

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

View attachment 131978
Nice order!
Let us know what you think of it :)

Which Select did you reload on there?

Shin Sprints

Awards
Nice order!
Let us know what you think of it :)

Which Select did you reload on there?
Thanks.

For sure will post some feed back.

Good spot, haha, it is Gourmet Vanilla...in the cupboard is Snickerdoodle and up on my fridge is White Chocolate Mint. :)

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am about to try gourmet vanilla for the very first time today. Will be baking some vanilla with Nutella swirled muffins.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

I think recipe is about ready for prime time.
Man that looks great!!!

Please tag me if that goes anywhere on media too :)

Week of snacks?
Or about to all get smashed?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted recipe and macros in Protein recipe thread. I do not have any form of social media. So this is the only place I will have it posted. Maybe you want to grab the recipe, bake some, and post it on your website.

That usually lasts about 2-3 days. Whole family eats some every day. I have baked so many batches and adjusted the recipe till I got it perfect. The gourmet vanilla made them 10x better. By far best baking protein there is.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I posted recipe and macros in Protein recipe thread. I do not have any form of social media. So this is the only place I will have it posted. Maybe you want to grab the recipe, bake some, and post it on your website.

That usually lasts about 2-3 days. Whole family eats some every day. I have baked so many batches and adjusted the recipe till I got it perfect. The gourmet vanilla made them 10x better. By far best baking protein there is.
I agree with that recipe (where you still want SP and cinnamon to come through a touch) would be great with vanilla.

Undoubtedly I will give that recipe a go and tweak it a little, if I get a little fancy I can make a nice shot out of it on media as well but i'd have no way to tag you lol.

I will add SP to my grocery list though, and see what I come up with.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check recipe again I forgot to put 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt in the ingredients which really helps the texture. Originally I used 1/2 sweet potato but it was not as moist.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know I just was asked to take a pic of my whole supp stash and realized the only two daily staples that are non PES is my multi vitamin and fish oil. What gives PES? How about using your powers to bring the best multi and fish oil to market.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You know I just was asked to take a pic of my whole supp stash and realized the only two daily staples that are non PES is my multi vitamin and fish oil. What gives PES? How about using your powers to bring the best multi and fish oil to market.
Haha mine too generally,
It has been a long time since I posed the idea of a multi, at the time it was not in PEScience's foreseeable future but who knows now and moving forward

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 131978
Thanks.

For sure will post some feed back.

Good spot, haha, it is Gourmet Vanilla...in the cupboard is Snickerdoodle and up on my fridge is White Chocolate Mint. :)
Nice score! Your select stash is missing my favorite PBC though! :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha mine too generally,
It has been a long time since I posed the idea of a multi, at the time it was not in PEScience's foreseeable future but who knows now and moving forward
Would like to see what noble ingredients PES would put into a multi

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to see what noble ingredients PES would put into a multi
I shall pass this to the big boss man and see what he says.

Would anyone else be interested in us doing a multivitamin or a fish oil?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished all the PBC from the insider when it was first released. I'm on the gourmet vanilla train now and so mad at myself for always skipping that flavor

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

Sure. I've been using CL almost exclusively but I'd like to see what PES would do with those two products.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I just finished all the PBC from the insider when it was first released. I'm on the gourmet vanilla train now and so mad at myself for always skipping that flavor
Gourmet Vanilla is definitely good stuff!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBC I think is only PES I haven't tried...maybe a purchase will be made in the near future :)
Peanut butter cup and gourmet vanilla are two of my favourite flavours.

My last 27 serving tub of vanilla disappeared in less than two weeks, I fly through it so quickly lol.

Sure. I've been using CL almost exclusively but I'd like to see what PES would do with those two products.
An multi and fishoil would be great . It would help continue to build your line.
Ok, I will talk to the boss later. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like the idea of a multi (assuming its comprehensive like triad is).

A fish oil is meh... theres plenty of options out there already and once you get to the good ones very little difference between quality/price

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PEScience Superior Essentials :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PBC I think is only PES I haven't tried...maybe a purchase will be made in the near future :)

2 of the best, everyone needs to at least try these!

Just finished up some PBC waffles and leftover GV desserts. So good

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like the idea of a multi (assuming its comprehensive like triad is).

A fish oil is meh... theres plenty of options out there already and once you get to the good ones very little difference between quality/price
Kind of in the same boat.

I don't see a multi being overly exciting, but a well done athletic multi from PEScience would be the only thing to make me change.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Maybe for the Superior Essentials line, but I don't buy those products personally.

I hope you guys separate that line from the core PES line the more it expands. One thing that drew me to PES in the first place was you guys had just a few reliable and proven products, a lot of them stackable, that made buying supps easy for someone just learning about supplements, instead of selling everything under the sun.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Kind of in the same boat.

I don't see a multi being overly exciting, but a well done athletic multi from PEScience would be the only thing to make me change.
Same boat here. I have no need for a PES multi or fish oil. Its a beyond competitive market and if you look at companies like Controlled Labs, whose fish oils and other basic essentials are always on BOGO free it seems like a tough space.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO the multi and fish oil would have to be on par if not better in regards to quality and price for me to purchase, I've been pretty loyal and happy with CL on those

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The multi and fish oil would have to bring something new to the table so to speak. But I believe if anyone could do it, it's PEScience

Oldnewb

Awards
What about something combining Fish Oil, Vitamin D and E? Just a spitball as I know D and E are both better absorbed with fats.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strongly suggested buddy! You will not be disappointed!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Strongly suggested buddy! You will not be disappointed!
Agreed, PBC is my favorite of all of the flavors. Strong tie for second between WCM, GV, and SD lol with Milk Choc bringing up the rear

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, PBC is my favorite of all of the flavors. Strong tie for second between WCM, GV, and SD lol with Milk Choc bringing up the rear
Indeed. Actually matches my list quite well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the next release gonna be ?
I am not 100% sure.

We have a lot lined up at the moment but not sure which will come to fruition first.

What I can say is, we have some very exciting releases that people won't be able to guess. :)