Next PES Insider Deal???

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok, so it wasn't just me that thought that might not taste great lol. It's an interesting combination.
I don't care what anyone says, I am NOT gonna try that mixture. Lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Tried Ergo Tropical in my intra drink. It wasn't taken solo but I can confirm it tasted great with my chocolate peptopro.
I'll have to take your word on that one....

Shin Sprints

Awards
Gross, chocolate and tropical twist? You liked that?
My choice of mix has caused a huge backlash, haha...it tasted nice to me :)

I took a short cut it typing...it was actually chocolate coconut peptopro...does that improve things at all? :p

It was my cardio day and had half a scoop of nanaberry left and had that pre which explains why I didn't try it yet in more regular pre workout drink.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
My choice of mix has caused a huge backlash, haha...it tasted nice to me :)

I took a short cut it typing...it was actually chocolate coconut peptopro...does that improve things at all? :p

It was my cardio day and had half a scoop of nanaberry left and had that pre which explains why I didn't try it yet in more regular pre workout drink.
I've put tropical twist in vanilla pretty good!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One of the initial loggers, Hyde , added his Ergonine in with whey and enjoyed it.

*shrug*
I haven't been drawn to try it lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Just tried NanaBerry for the first time. Tastes like Strawberry Juicy Fruit. 100X better than Blue Frost. I don't love it as much as some others here do, but it's definitely a good flavour.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just tried NanaBerry for the first time. Tastes like Strawberry Juicy Fruit. 100X better than Blue Frost. I don't love it as much as some others here do, but it's definitely a good flavour.
Glad you enjoyed it man, I vastly prefer it to BF as well, but to each their own

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
To those who follow my media accounts, currently a giveaway on Select going on ;)

Friendly tip

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reminded in another thread...but I beg of you, PES...make an orange flavored ergonine!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gross, chocolate and tropical twist? You liked that?
Ok, so it wasn't just me that thought that might not taste great lol. It's an interesting combination.
Perhaps you've never tried Peptopro...even when flavored it's awful (very bitter), so any mix is an improvement ha. When I was using Peptopro, some combination of Ergonine, High Volume, and Amino IV, all made a huge improvement to my peri-wo drink(s). That said, I'd still order flavors that sounded like they'd mix together well lol.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've given up on PES

2 bottles 22usd postage to Australia

I can order like 7-10 bottles from Nutraplanet and it's like 7-10usd postage

The insider sales are literally worthless to internationals. Just saying it how it is. I'll stick to spending my money with Olympus Labs.

Maybe after there is feedback I'll grab a bottle afterwards, but the postage is shocking.

I order off Nutri-verse and Nutraplanet, PHW and their postage are way less. No idea about this true rate you claim? Way off.

Anyways I thought I'd give it a shot, just 2 bottles but damm. Anyways sorry for the rant, I'm definitely unsubscribed from this thread. Enjoy all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry you feel that way man, but if you can find better shipping rates elsewhere we won't blame you.
PES has tried to bring the best they can to us international customers.

Best bang/buck will always be orders of higher quantity

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I've given up on PES

2 bottles 22usd postage to Australia

I can order like 7-10 bottles from Nutraplanet and it's like 7-10usd postage

The insider sales are literally worthless to internationals. Just saying it how it is. I'll stick to spending my money with Olympus Labs.

Maybe after there is feedback I'll grab a bottle afterwards, but the postage is shocking.

I order off Nutri-verse and Nutraplanet, PHW and their postage are way less. No idea about this true rate you claim? Way off.

Anyways I thought I'd give it a shot, just 2 bottles but damm. Anyways sorry for the rant, I'm definitely unsubscribed from this thread. Enjoy all.
Yeah, their shipping is unmatched... in a bad sense. And it wasnt like this for light things. Seems like they got way worse. As you mentioned, time to move on...

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What does Olympus labs have to do with pes though ? Because it's on nutraplanet or nutri-verse and it fits your shipping it's better ? I don't get it , your mad at the shipping costs not pes , maybe someone here could have shipped it for you but you just messed that up smh.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What does Olympus labs have to do with pes though ? Because it's on nutraplanet or nutri-verse and it fits your shipping it's better ? I don't get it , your mad at the shipping costs not pes , maybe someone here could have shipped it for you but you just messed that up smh.
There is something to be said for sure but I'm politely allowing people their own opinions lol.

I pay international, and still see value and spend my money at each Insider,
To each their own.

I have zero issue paying a shipping fee to get PEScience quality

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in America so I don't have to worry about shipping but our presidential candidates blow. Wanna trade problems?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Devils advocate here, but if other companies can have much lower shipping prices, why can't PES? Athletix had ergonine at super cheap shipping. It comes to PES and shipping goes up. Since shipping is part of the customer experience, I think he's frustrated with that. While the product may be great, I think his issue is its not feasible for him to pay such high shipping when other companies or e-tailers can offer shipping for significantly less.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Devils advocate here, but if other companies can have much lower shipping prices, why can't PES? Athletix had ergonine at super cheap shipping. It comes to PES and shipping goes up. Since shipping is part of the customer experience, I think he's frustrated with that. While the product may be great, I think his issue is its not feasible for him to pay such high shipping when other companies or e-tailers can offer shipping for significantly less.
he was saying ok fine I'm buying Olympus labs from now on,in a pes thread, gtfoh with that. And, on top of that when the insider drops its about 8-10 dollars cheaper on each product which makes up for the shipping costs.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he can find the same product for the same price or cheaper elsewhere then he should buy it there. Some companies offer lower shipping cost because they are making up for it in their markup, or like Amazon, they sell so much product and generate such a profit, that they can absorb the shipping cost. When you have a single brand like PES with a limited number of products, you have to charge what you have to charge to cover your overhead costs and profit margin, like it or not. Like I said before, I think they more than make up for a shipping charge with fair pricing, quality product, great "Insider" deals and free promo product.
But, if they advertise it as 'true shipping', they shouldn't increase shipping to cover overhead and margin, right?

I think what he was trying to say is how can it be true shipping when another company or place can ship the same product for significantly cheaper? Again, devils advocate. I have no issue with PES and don't know about their international shipping vs anyone else. Also don't use Nutriverse or Planet. I've had nothing but experience with PES and their reps. Not trying to be a jerkapottamus

Shin Sprints

Awards
But, if they advertise it as 'true shipping', they shouldn't increase shipping to cover overhead and margin, right?

I think what he was trying to say is how can it be true shipping when another company or place can ship the same product for significantly cheaper? Again, devils advocate. I have no issue with PES and don't know about their international shipping vs anyone else. Also don't use Nutriverse or Planet. I've had nothing but experience with PES and their reps. Not trying to be a jerkapottamus
International shipping on PES Insiders to Canada stings, especially on protein. I can only imagine the cost that is quoted for Australia if it can cost 70 dollars to Canada.

I usually place large orders on insiders to justify the shipping costs but more often that not the shipping cancels out the insider pricing.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because they've been doing free shipping for orders over 200usd including heavy items.

Americans wouldn't understand, because you dont get $200+ quotes to ship a few tubs of protein. We have to save money where ever we can, including our weak dollar. I'm not sure how they do it, but my point is if they can I am sure PES could.

That's all, reps have always been helpful from PES. Just compared to other companies they don't care much for internationals, or can't help us. That's all good :)

One of my orders from OL was posted to me in 2 boxes, one which was 12lbs, free. Let me tell you if I had to pay 12lbs postage from PES it'd be around $150usd. Roughly $210aud.
All I'm saying, there comes a point where you gotta put your money to better use and no offence I have plenty of PES products but OL make mad products too. I'd just rather have $210 in extra product than pay shipping fees. Absolutely no insult to PES, I would buy if the postage wasn't insane.

As someone else mentioned above, one of the products use to have flat rate and since moving to PES postage is 3-4x more expensive. Fair enough, some websites are always going to have better postage contract's.

I apologise for the confusion, and hopefully I explained why I mentioned OL. If it was another company, I would of mentioned them otherwise. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
379 pages and the thread just became controversial...over shipping?

I think what PES is going to say is that they are doing the best they can and if someone is in a situation where they can do better, they understand and can't fault anyone. There is no magic wand at work.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to not have these shipping problems. I feel bad for people outside the U.S.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Lol I'm in Australia and I have only ordered off an insider once. Worked out a couple dollars more than purchasing domestic but at least I got the new flavors of select. Australia has been stuck with Chocolate and Snickerdoodle for years so it was worth it.
Ever since I've just ordered off PHW supps as they flat rate ship at $20 so 2 tubs of select work out a couple dollars cheaper and I can choose from any flavors.
Have to do a lot of fishing around but you can find 'reasonable shipping' on most products.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm in Australia and I have only ordered off an insider once. Worked out a couple dollars more than purchasing domestic but at least I got the new flavors of select. Australia has been stuck with Chocolate and Snickerdoodle for years so it was worth it.
Ever since I've just ordered off PHW supps as they flat rate ship at $20 so 2 tubs of select work out a couple dollars cheaper and I can choose from any flavors.
Have to do a lot of fishing around but you can find 'reasonable shipping' on most products.
good to hear this. it really sucks and i also think flush fintess select is a higher % of whey than the MPI in US Select. the snickerdoodle turned into soup when i went to make proats with it. you can't add lots of water like the US one, i did it with my White choc mint same amount of water and it was all creamy and thick. it's all a money game.

on the positive side, i now enjoy Alphamine Advanced more than the yohimbie version as a pre workout alternative

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get those last second orders in! The joints and pains are begging you to! :)

Danus

Danus

Awards
good to hear this. it really sucks and i also think flush fintess select is a higher % of whey than the MPI in US Select. the snickerdoodle turned into soup when i went to make proats with it. you can't add lots of water like the US one, i did it with my White choc mint same amount of water and it was all creamy and thick. it's all a money game.

on the positive side, i now enjoy Alphamine Advanced more than the yohimbie version as a pre workout alternative
That's weird, I always have a snickerdoodle and chocolate on deck from local distributors whenever they do % off sales. Haven't tried a US version of Snickerdoodle or Choc so maybe I'm missing out although I don't do proats.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are working on Australian retailers carrying more flavours of Select and should have an update on that shortly.

If you want me to keep you in the loop just send me a message or an email. :)

I have clarified this with you before lol.

Australian Select is exactly the same blend as our US product. It is literally the exact same powder in tubs with a different label.

I swear that anyone who lives internationally automatically suspects their product is different lol. It is like an international placebo effect. :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Noticing a few folk here moaning about the International shipping...

I just got my order today, within 7 days of ordering. Also received a 7 serving tub sampling of snickerdoodle Select protein for free. The last 3 Insiders i've always saved money in the long run ordering from PES.com instead of UK sites. no issues here!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just got my order today, within 7 days of ordering. Also received a 7 serving tub sampling of snickerdoodle Select protein for free. The last 3 Insiders i've always saved money in the long run ordering from PES.com instead of UK sites. no issues here!
I am glad to hear it. :)

Also, it is nice to see some more UK bros on here. Are you going to BodyPower?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to hear it. :)

Also, it is nice to see some more UK bros on here. Are you going to BodyPower?
I was close to going last year but couldn't make it. Got too much on this year aswell. Maybe next year hopefully!

Danus

Danus

Awards

Keep in mind currency conversion rates too, you might even save on shipping with the GBP. 2 years ago you wouldn't hear a peep from me since the USD was a pile o ****e, but todays a different story. Haven't received any samples from an insider, I assume to cut price on international shipping weight rates.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you for the positive feedback sir and your continued loyalty. :)

We deeply appreciate it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooh well it increased from $26 to $40.
Our insider deals are usually quite a bit below suggested retail price. So it's always best to stock up while it's going down. Keep an eye out I'm sure places will start offering some deals soon.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Our insider deals are usually quite a bit below suggested retail price. So it's always best to stock up while it's going down. Keep an eye out I'm sure places will start offering some deals soon.
I got 2 bottles on the insider. If the product works good for me, then I will most definitely order some more. Hopefully vendors in Europe will stock it. Save some shipping time. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 2 bottles on the insider. If the product works good for me, then I will most definitely order some more. Hopefully vendors in Europe will stock it. Save some shipping time. :)
Yes sir good score. I'm super excited to get mine in. Just coming off a cycle and remembering what killer doms feels like. Lol

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

At what point do I start getting Tshirts or something lol...this doesn't even include the protein tubs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

At what point do I start getting Tshirts or something lol...this doesn't even include the protein tubs.
Beautiful stash here, wow!