kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump, would a PES rep chime in? Driven2lift
8 weeks is going to give you greater results than 4, which can be said with any supplement really. Like I've said before, Erase Pro+ takes a few weeks to fully kick in and starts to shine around week 3-4, so if you go with one bottle, you're really cutting yourself short when things start to get interesting.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is going to give you greater results than 4, which can be said with any supplement really. Like I've said before, Erase Pro+ takes a few weeks to fully kick in and starts to shine around week 3-4, so if you go with one bottle, you're really cutting yourself short when things start to get interesting.
I understand! Its just the money that is the problem. ;)
I will get one bottle now and buy one more later. Maybe there is a christmas sale on PES site or another site.

Been reading up on Cistanche Deserticola, has many benefits, a bit of a wonder plant. No side effects either, then elevated body temperature and blurry vision in higher dosage.
Actually it is a species that is heavily in risk for extinction. To high demand for it. I guess that is one of the reasons for the high price on ABE.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't place an order... Every time I try it won't very my order
Are you using your phone? I was unable to complete my order using mobile, but got on my computer and it wasn't an issue.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
maybe at this point mate, if you tried to clear your cache, cookies, change browser, log out, log ing and allsort of things, if nothing worked, send an email to customer support and try to place your order with them? maybe it could be easier at this point to make a list and have them sending you a request of payment through PayPal, this could be done.

hope you find out a way soon and place your order :)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Oh and while in in here. I'm finishing up an erase pro/ anabeta elite stack. I need a four week break before I run the new stuff right?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and while in in here. I'm finishing up an erase pro/ anabeta elite stack. I need a four week break before I run the new stuff right?
Yes if you've ran it for 8 weeks take the recommended 4 week break.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoot customer service an email or try again. If nothing, hit me with a PM.

Yep, 4 week break.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any knowledge on when these insider orders will ship out? I leave town a week from today and I'm really hoping they get here before then so I don't have to worry about them being returned to sender!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any knowledge on when these insider orders will ship out? I leave town a week from today and I'm really hoping they get here before then so I don't have to worry about them being returned to sender!
If you haven't received a shipping confirmation number, shoot me your order number and I'll get you squared away.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for response. Might not be until tomorrow though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Sounds good. I will also try again tonight and see if I can breakthrough. Maybe it doesn't like the "driven" code, lol
If you get it to go through, let me know.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grabbed 3 Shift, 6 of the new flavor and 1 blondie.

January 1 = Shift + BRITE + LipoMorph

Long term browning stack ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Sounds good. I will also try again tonight and see if I can breakthrough. Maybe it doesn't like the "driven" code, lol
Did you try to check out as a guest rather than logging into your account?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Code is working, there seem to be a few people having checkout issues and a few reps are inquiring on this now,

Hope to sort it out soon.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I got 5 Shift and will wait and see if i won a tub otherwise i will pass

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
Did you try to check out as a guest rather than logging into your account?
Interestingly, I could place the order as a "guest" rather than logging in. However, I would like my order to be associated with my account. Thanks for the tip.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interestingly, I could place the order as a "guest" rather than logging in. However, I would like my order to be associated with my account. Thanks for the tip.
Not sure why it does that but it seems that fixed the issue for many. We will certainly be able to put the order with your account if you do order as a guest.

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.
Order placed and was successful. I also sent an email to customer service from the PES site advising them of this forum post and to associate my order number with my account. Thanks again

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Order placed and was successful. I also sent an email to customer service from the PES site advising them of this forum post and to associate my order number with my account. Thanks again
Great news brother, sorry for the delay

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me your order number, and I'll personally guarantee it gets associated with your account.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you haven't received a shipping confirmation number, shoot me your order number and I'll get you squared away.
Awesome, thank you. Sent.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
website isn't allowing me to order. thoroughly rustled.
Are you trying to order as a guest or logged in?

If logged in, try as a guest when you check out.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I screwed up yet again fellow PES bros.

Ordered some CL and Margarita Alphamine on BF because they were the last 2 flavours I needed to try. So far CL is alright, tastes like the AminoIV CL, but it's too weak compared to the rest of the Alphamine line and lacks the sour punch so not my favorite.

The dun goof is that I had a sample packet of Appletini, so I didn't think I needed more than that bc I'm not usually a fan of sour apple candy. Turns out Appletini may be my new favorite flavour, bc it's easily the most tart of all the Alphamine flavours (Haven't opened the Margarita yet) and I absolutely love sour stuff.

Now I'm regretting not ordering an Appletini big time. Looking forward to the seasonal Select now, bc this is twice this past month I've underestimated PES flavouring(GV, Appletini) and twice I was pleasantly surprised. Moral of the story: Don't underestimate PES flavouring. Seriously, whomever is in charge of that, give that person a raise.

Current ranking is Appletini->RL with FP very closely behind->CL->Pina Colada(the actual flavouring is amazing, tastes spot on, I just don't like Pina Coladas).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RL is forever my number one.
SPC and Appletini are up there

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I need to get into the alphamine game. These flavors sound awesome!

Last edited:
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
RL is forever my number one.
SPC and Appletini are up there
RL used to be my #1 but I went through so many tubs that I needed a change. Plus the HV RL tastes almost the same so I can have the best of both worlds now.

I need to get into the alphamine game. These flavored sound awesome!
You definitely do. Just like you I got in with trying Select, then Alphamine and then I was hooked.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
RL used to be my #1 but I went through so many tubs that I needed a change. Plus the HV RL tastes almost the same so I can have the best of both worlds now.

You definitely do. Just like you I got in with trying Select, then Alphamine and then I was hooked.
Yeah I'm really excited to get the Select in! I've used High Volume before but only the Blue Ice flavor or whatever it is. Will definitely be returning to it soon but I'll probably try the other flavors. Might as well try some alphamine at the same time!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toss up between RL and Margarita for my facorite

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CL is wayyyyyy to sour for my liking

RL is great. FP isn't bad. Haven't had any of the new flavors.

Still debating on trying Select for the first time or getting my protein again.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent the issues to our web guy and he said it should all be resolved now.

If anyone is still having issues please email me at [email protected] and I will make sure you are taken care of. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Insiders i am most excited for.

- US Prolific Pre workout
- New Ergonine flavors
- White Choc Macadamia Select
- New and Novel Superior Essentials Line solo's

tstak

Awards
Where the insider deal new year cutting stack combo?

Please give me
Alphamine or Norco/ Shift / Erase Pro

Ill take 3 plus extra alphamine...

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

- New Ergonine flavors
We are soon going to get to pick the next flavor I'm feeling it. It will happen I know it lololol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

- New Ergonine flavors
Been saying this since day 1.....
and a cookie dough Chocolate Chip would be legit.
Apple Pie ALa Mode // Graham Cracker Pumpkin Pie for a seasonal select feature

mango // Green Apple for Ergonine flavors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cookie Dough >>>>>>YUM !!