Next PES Insider Deal???

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I would when the total amount of money I would pay for them, including the 118 shipping is the same i pay here in the uk, with the difference that at least I got flavours that are not available here ;) so yes I would, even if it's expensive but at the end of the day is the same price I would have paid here ;)
I ordered 5lbs of Strawberry and 5lbs of Canadian Maple protein from a supplier here in Canada last night... $104 CAD after tax and free shipping...
Hard to beat that.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
picked up a tub of the new flavor and another bottle of Shift. I can't say enough good things about shift. I ordered from another website earlier this week and that bottle comes tomorrow. Shift stacked with Oxymax XT makes for amazing leaning out.....and god knows i need that right now. I bulked and not in the right way haha!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
picked up a tub of the new flavor and another bottle of Shift. I can't say enough good things about shift. I ordered from another website earlier this week and that bottle comes tomorrow. Shift stacked with Oxymax XT makes for amazing leaning out.....and god knows i need that right now. I bulked and not in the right way haha!
Good to hear brother,
I have both those on hand too, might try it out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to try Shift !

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
for $20 with the insider deal, how could i not scoop that up. plus my husband also loves the oxymax/shift combo so we could always use more shift in the house.....now, about this new protein.....ufgh....can't wait

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 5lbs of Strawberry and 5lbs of Canadian Maple protein from a supplier here in Canada last night... $104 CAD after tax and free shipping...
Hard to beat that.
That's great :)
Anyway I would have paid the same so.... Is cost me the same (only during insider)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my CM order is still in Florida. I believe PES should go to the Fedex, retrieve my package, ship the two together and refund one of my shipping costs :p

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I live in south florida and have yet to get my order, but thank you for the mint flavor awful just thinking about. Save me some money, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order shipped exactly 58 minutes from when I placed my order. Damn.
Now that's some service right there buddy. Mine hasn't shipped yet but work ended up holding me up.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
International buyers...does PES specify, as in exactly, the shipment contents on the customs dec?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Going to order after work but I also guessed it right so il pay for shipping on the tub aswell

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It just had to happen. Never put myself in debt before but I NEED to try PES Select Protein finally. carmaf

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just had to happen. Never put myself in debt before but I NEED to try PES Select Protein finally. carmaf
I loaded up on five tubs on the CM sale. It was still a hair more expensive than the brand I usually get but the taste is top notch and PES has a good rep. I probably won't purchase at full retail but at a discount the taste alone is worth a few bucks more per tub IMO.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I loaded up on five tubs on the CM sale. It was still a hair more expensive than the brand I usually get but the taste is top notch and PES has a good rep. I probably won't purchase at full retail but at a discount the taste alone is worth a few bucks more per tub IMO.
I went with just a tub of snickerdoodle and a tub of white chocolate mint. Gotta be able to pay off the bill.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
International buyers...does PES specify, as in exactly, the shipment contents on the customs dec?
I don´t know about PES, my first order is on the way from them, but I have ordered from Athletix and Nutraplanet without customs problem.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Cant decide if i should go for 4 shift or 1 ABE + 3 shift. :scratchchin:

Shift is at a good price, ABE is a bit pricey, but its ABE! Don´t know why i did not buy it on CM deal. :(

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established

Shift is at a good price, ABE is a bit pricey, but its ABE! Don´t know why i did not buy it on CM deal. :(
We all make mistakes ?. Go with the 1 Abe & 3 shift. You are still saving anyway. What you don't want to do is have a case of "paralysis by analysis" & miss out.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

New ABE is worth trying,
And at this price now is a great time

Shin Sprints

Awards
Ordered 6 tubs of White Chocolate Mint...shipping wiped out the Insider savings but not to worry. The 6 tubs plus 5 tubs of GV should keep me going a while.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ordered 6 tubs of White Chocolate Mint...shipping wiped out the Insider savings but not to worry. The 6 tubs plus 5 tubs of GV should keep me going a while.
Nice order!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice haul! I'm definitely jealous sir!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just got the Black Friday order in yesterday. 1 ea. of CPBC, C&C, Blondie, and SD. If I can give some advice to the people in charge of the Sample packet amount: You need to put a full scoop in there. I initially trialed all those flavors via sample packets, and they all tasted "weak" or "light" - probably due to too much liquid - which is easy to do when you are dealing with just 4oz. I am pleasantly surprised that one level scoop in 8oz of water tastes great. You may increase sales with a full scoop sample size.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Just got the Black Friday order in yesterday. 1 ea. of CPBC, C&C, Blondie, and SD. If I can give some advice to the people in charge of the Sample packet amount: You need to put a full scoop in there. I initially trialed all those flavors via sample packets, and they all tasted "weak" or "light" - probably due to too much liquid - which is easy to do when you are dealing with just 4oz. I am pleasantly surprised that one level scoop in 8oz of water tastes great. You may increase sales with a full scoop sample size.
Yeah that's a good point. I never understood why they gave a full dose of everything except the protein, but I'm guessing cost bc I know quality protein ain't cheap nowadays.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Black Friday order today... ?
Which didn't include a single sample... ? felt like a kid scurrying down on Christmas morn, only to find Santa didn't bother to come.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just got my Black Friday order today... ��
Which didn't include a single sample... �� felt like a kid scurrying down on Christmas morn, only to find Santa didn't bother to come.
The "Insider" codes get plastered all over social media - it's basically a global sale :) They'd go broke putting samples in every box, probably, LOL (and here I thought "Insiders" were special :))

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
We all make mistakes ��. Go with the 1 Abe & 3 shift. You are still saving anyway. What you don't want to do is have a case of "paralysis by analysis" & miss out.
That "paralysis by analysis" is something I feel is a quite often case with me. :D

New ABE is worth trying,
And at this price now is a great time
Is it worth trying even though its only 1 bottle?
I could order 1 bottle more after trying the first one out, so that is not a problem. The thing is I can get ABE (not the new version) locally which would be cheaper. And I have always got nice effect from it.
But at the same time it would be more interesting trying the new version.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
That "paralysis by analysis" is something I feel is a quite often case with me. :D

I could order 1 bottle more after trying the first one out, so that is not a problem. The thing is I can get ABE (not the new version) locally which would be cheaper. And I have always got nice effect from it.
I don't have as much experience with ABE, but with EP like Kbayne mentioned once, it really starts shining after 2-3 weeks, so running 1 bottle would put the brakes on the results just as they are starting to kick in. Probably the same with ABE but I need to run it again to decide how I feel about it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
The "Insider" codes get plastered all over social media - it's basically a global sale :) They'd go broke putting samples in every box, probably, LOL (and here I thought "Insiders" were special :))
Maybe... But if someone drops a couple hundred on an order (not to mention the hundreds spent on previous orders), a few dollars worth of samples isn't going to make them go broke. Almost every PES product I use is because I tried a sample first... Select, Alphamine, Norcodrene, High Volume, Amino IV... Oh... Yeah... I guess they don't need to send me any more samples. I'm already hooked.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Been taking erase pro for a few days, did chest today and my shoulders feel sore as **** while preforming exercises. Is this due to the erase?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Been taking erase pro for a few days, did chest today and my shoulders feel sore as **** while preforming exercises. Is this due to the erase?
I get the same sides. It's been better, but I'm def a bit more stiff and first 2 weeks my joints were creaky/in a bit of pain. It's part of the EP. If it is a problem you should try dosing every other day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Shoulders are my first step to drying out too, on any E-controller

Fish oil and cissus are my good friends lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Should i carry on taking it or back off?
For me the sides decreased approaching Week 3 and the benefits increased, so I don't know about anyone else but I can attest that there is a benefit to waiting it out. Every other day if you don't notice the same can be a Plan B.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Folks, if you don't mind me asking - given the downsides of using Erase - what benefits are you observing?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Folks, if you don't mind me asking - given the downsides of using Erase - what benefits are you observing?
Very fair question.

First bottle I ran, no benefits at all. It destroyed my E, had no emotions whatsoever, and my body/joints were in pain a lot,so much so that my exercise frequency dropped dramatically. I wanted to give my 2nd bottle away and almost threw it out.

This 2nd bottle(around half a year later from my first experience, also taking it 30 mins before a meal now consistently with 1 day off a week), has helped fat loss(could be the combination with Shift though), and has definitely made me look a lot more "dry" and "hard". Decreases in BF, water weight and a big increase in Vascularity(which I've always lacked). So far everything that the write-up has advertised it has delivered, although the write-up doesn't mention the sides. Only sides were joint creakiness/pain first 2 weeks, and I'm a bit more stiff now. My emotions are a bit blunted, but nothing like my first run.

Let me add that I was using it, and still am, as a natty who has never done a cycle of anything. That could perhaps explain why it was too strong my first run.

It's becoming one of my top supps atm, but I need to do another full run of EP+ on its own and with ABE to cement my final opinion on the product.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fine to keep using as is, you absolutely can dose every other day though, if that makes it easier for you.

I love the reformulated Epro, used it plenty now, since the initial reformulation joint pain is almost never heard of, used to be far more common and intense while the arimistane was in the formula.

Your dosing you can based on your own comfort.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My review thread of Epro is still around here from when I first tried it out for 8 weeks (this was without the KSM-66 so it has only improved since)
I hit my lowest BF% to date, it made losing stubborn fat a lot easier for me, and I see the same thing every time so I always love it near the end of my cut.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm on bottle three of Ep+, slight tear in my left rotar cuff , besting everything in sight .....I don't know which is better shift or Ep+ I bought 4 bottles of each. I did notice the leaning out effects and the strength increase around the end of my second bottle week 7 was my best week to date lifting.

Bottle 3 I notice the pumps are intense now, I can't use Ep+ with hv pre workout for legs anymore I have to space it out. Hope this helps a bit. If your joints are screaming get some more fish oil ...I also use a joint supplement so I have not noticed any sides just gains.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Bump, would a PES rep chime in? Driven2lift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would suggest grabbing an additional one and running 8 weeks personally,

But yes running one bottle is still definitely "worth trying"
Effects will kick in for you fairly quickly if logs here and elsewhere are any indication

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If diet is on point one bottle would cause some pretty dramatic changes in body comp I would think. I'm going to run 1 bottle with tru zma and then come off because I don't want to suppress E too long, but I wanna see how the new formula feels. Then I will run it for 8 weeks at some point. Btw, I had been advocating for shilajit for a long time with Analyzed as a standalone... Very happy to see it in a zma product at a very fair price.

tin gorilla

Awards
Seeing as though this thread I created has now exceeded 10,000 posts is there any chance of receiving some free stuff from PES?