Next PES Insider Deal???

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need that recipe as well. Are you using cupcake trays to make them or is there special forms for PB Cups?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just mini cupcake trays and standard liners

Will share today i think i have another variation ready

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After ranting and raving, musical shipping companies, and delaying my travel another day my order finally showed up:

Taste:

I opened it up and decided to make a quick sludge with 3 tbsp of skim milk. Is this the best flavored Select? YES. Does it taste like Reese's? No. It does have a very good peanut butter to chocolate bias which is very good. I get a little bit of saltiness with a nice sweet smooth peanut butter taste as well. I can imagine using this for baking would be killer. Later today I will be making a batch of peanut butter cookies to try out. Even though the wait was long it was worth it. Very good taste.

My ranking: CPBC, C&C, Snickerdoodle, Blondie. Haven't bothered with regular chocolate yet.

PES: let's get a strawberry flavor in the works!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After ranting and raving, musical shipping companies, and delaying my travel another day my order finally showed up:

Taste:

I opened it up and decided to make a quick sludge with 3 tbsp of skim milk. Is this the best flavored Select? YES. Does it taste like Reese's? No. It does have a very good peanut butter to chocolate bias which is very good. I get a little bit of saltiness with a nice sweet smooth peanut butter taste as well. I can imagine using this for baking would be killer. Later today I will be making a batch of peanut butter cookies to try out. Even though the wait was long it was worth it. Very good taste.

My ranking: CPBC, C&C, Snickerdoodle, Blondie. Haven't bothered with regular chocolate yet.

PES: let's get a strawberry flavor in the works!
Good to see you received your order and are happy with the flavor. Thank you for this feedback. That is the same order I have for flavor preference as well.

Strawberry would be a nice addition to our line-up for sure.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had a tracking number for sometime now however every time I check it...it says the tracking number can't be found. It's been a week since I've ordered.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I've had a tracking number for sometime now however every time I check it...it says the tracking number can't be found. It's been a week since I've ordered.
I stole the package, that's why. Sorry yo.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
I wouldnt worry too much about that. Usps sometimes goes haywire with the package tracking website..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the same issue trying to call fedex. The reason you can't see it is PES shipped with a FedEx saver account and it actually transfers over to USPS.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Waffle alert !!!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428626325.064703.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had the same issue trying to call fedex. The reason you can't see it is PES shipped with a FedEx saver account and it actually transfers over to USPS.
Probably why mine has not shown up either
Oh well no big deal its coming sooner or later!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please pm your info and I will check on this.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So...when's the next PES insider? :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES needs a better shipping service. I ordered a suit from Italy 3 days after I ordered from PES and the suit arrived from Italy before PES. So somehow I get stuff from Italy 3 business days faster than Tampa, good work guys.

Ps, still no protein ...8 business days later.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES needs a better shipping service. I ordered a suit from Italy 3 days after I ordered from PES and the suit arrived from Italy before PES. So somehow I get stuff from Italy 3 business days faster than Tampa, good work guys
Blame the postal service

Different shipping methods.

Also bear in mind it was a huge intro sale that backed them up a bit, they were going as fast as possible, with management and athletes helping pack and ship

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
PES needs a better shipping service. I ordered a suit from Italy 3 days after I ordered from PES and the suit arrived from Italy before PES. So somehow I get stuff from Italy 3 business days faster than Tampa, good work guys.

Focus on the positives...........................

...............................apparently you are balling hard enough to be ORDERING SUITS FROM ITALY!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus on the positives...........................

...............................apparently you are balling hard enough to be ORDERING SUITS FROM ITALY!
I'm glad I already swallowed my drink when I read this LMFAO.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know the team worked straight through that holiday weekend to get everything out. FedEx is usually pretty good, but seems to be taking their time with this one.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the team worked straight through that holiday weekend to get everything out. FedEx is usually pretty good, but seems to be taking their time with this one.
I didn't really criticize PES. It shipped Monday from a Wednesday order. But Florida to NY shouldn't take this long. It's FedEx being ****ty as always. 2 day shipping from Italy was actually really impressive so I shouldn't compare.

You mean everyone doesn't order their work clothes from Italy?

Well, I'll be trying the protein after I get back from vacation in a week.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As driven said above, im really unsure why people keep jumping up PES' ass because of fedex doing a lousy job. Write a complaint to fedex.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As driven said above, im really unsure why people keep jumping up PES' ass because of fedex doing a lousy job. Write a complaint to fedex.
It wasn't just fedex. It took 5 days to ship. It's both

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be the definition of a waste of time. I have sent them no less than a dozen complaints over the years and have even tried calling customer service. Your voice will go unheard with that horrible organization. I honestly can't see why they are still in business.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lucky you were not ordering 20 years ago.............."6-8 weeks for delivery"...anyone else remember this ???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky you were not ordering 20 years ago.............."6-8 weeks for delivery"...anyone else remember this ???
Could you imagine the frenzy everyone would be in then? :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blame the postal service

Different shipping methods.

Also bear in mind it was a huge intro sale that backed them up a bit, they were going as fast as possible, with management and athletes helping pack and ship
Yup
Still not here yet on my end either, but for the deal its worth the wait
Just be patient guys.
PES has incredible customer service and will make it right if something did go wrong.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428681187.425730.jpg

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Guess I can't post pics anymore get a message about 5k post.....

Got my package and I'll post a review after I get a few shakes drank.

Damn FedEx busted my shaker though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
I have been happy with all my shipments from PES. Ive always gotten my orders within The 2 day window.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Mine should be arriving any day now. I believe this was faster than the High Volume insider, so YA DUN GOOD PES!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup
Still not here yet on my end either, but for the deal its worth the wait
Just be patient guys.
PES has incredible customer service and will make it right if something did go wrong.
Thanks for the support brother. Always top notch service from what I've seen and dealt with.
Is that heaven?
Guess I can't post pics anymore get a message about 5k post.....

Got my package and I'll post a review after I get a few shakes drank.

Damn FedEx busted my shaker though.
Look forward to hearing the review man. Enjoy!
I have been happy with all my shipments from PES. Ive always gotten my orders within The 2 day window.
Mine should be arriving any day now. I believe this was faster than the High Volume insider, so YA DUN GOOD PES!
The feedback is appreciated. Glad you both have been pleased with the service. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah still waiting here but no biggie for the price it is with the wait based off the reviews coming in!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOT IT!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There will be an insider I'm sure upon release here

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This only for Australia??
The Solution has been talking about a new A-T2 so I didn't think it would be but I haven't gotten an email
Lol Auslifter always does things like this.

But yes, Alpha-T2 is discontinued and being replaced by something different.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He made that image himself ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He has got a lot of people lol

Comedian of the PES section ;)