Next PES Insider Deal???

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
On the bright side (selfishly) the less people that know about select, the more for me :)
Hahaha but it still pains me to see people buying GAINERS. Seriously "mass"(aka fat) gainers are huge here, and ON is all people know here in Toronto bc they look up 5 year old BB.com threads on "best protein". I had to find out about Select through the BB.com thread "show off your stash" or whatever, and I saw so much Select I had to inquire. Once I did.....erections were attained.....and minds were blown.....

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
And the price per serving on a gainer.... Insane. I could make a gainer with protein, sugar, fat, and maltodextrin for less than half of what they charge for crappy ingredients..

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the price per serving on a gainer.... Insane. I could make a gainer with protein, sugar, fat, and maltodextrin for less than half of what they charge for crappy ingredients..
Hahaha but it still pains me to see people buying GAINERS. Seriously "mass"(aka fat) gainers are huge here, and ON is all people know here in Toronto bc they look up 5 year old BB.com threads on "best protein". I had to find out about Select through the BB.com thread "show off your stash" or whatever, and I saw so much Select I had to inquire. Once I did.....erections were attained.....and minds were blown.....
I said the same thing on a thread a few weeks back! It's personally think it's absurd to pay $3-5 per serving and the majority of the product is a carb source that costs pennies

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To change it up a bit, I agree with The Solution that PES does not get the recognition it deserves. It pains me to go to brick and mortar stores and see people buying spiked garbage like Arnold Whey. They have no idea that Select even exists.
I had never tried there Protein till I joined AM and I have been training 30 years. I bought my first tub of Blonde and I was hooked!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I said the same thing on a thread a few weeks back! It's personally think it's absurd to pay $3-5 per serving and the majority of the product is a carb source that costs pennies
Hahah just the other day, I saw a guy asking someone in the store for a good gainer (plot twist: no such thing), and the guy said "just use a regular protein and eat more" and he insisted "nah yo.......gainer". I seriously wanted to grab him and scream "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! GO BUY SOME ****ING SELECT YOU CRETIN!".

The prices for everything here are insane. With tax, over 100 dollars for a 75 serving ISO-100. Even garbagio like Arnold Whey is 75 with tax for a 5lb. PES come save Canadian retailers please.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Seems like the worst way to waste your carb macros to lol unless you have something wrong with you and can't chew

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate drinking my carbs/calories. Unless I get to a very high caloric intake and carb intake, I will continue to eat all of my carbs.

And I mean as high as breezy11 lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hate drinking my carbs/calories. Unless I get to a very high caloric intake and carb intake, I will continue to eat all of my carbs. And I mean as high as breezy11 lol
Totally agree here.

Even drinking my protein is less liked on a cut
I want to eat

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah, I was just telling kbayne that shakes are a savior for me when cals get high. I have more than enough cals and carbs to chew throughout the day.

I'll be drinking plenty of PB Cup mixed with PB. :yup:

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree here.

Even drinking my protein is less liked on a cut
I want to eat
only time i drink protein now is as a thick shake with low fat ice cream, or smoothie, or as a milk substitute in cereal

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caloric intake as high as breezy11 is a painful thought
I agree! I'm so jealous of how many carbs the man can take in and still look like he is chiseled from stonet!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dextrose = Dirt Cheap
Low Grade Fats = Dirt Cheap
Under dosed protein for 2-3 servings or scoops = Low amount/net cost to make

Reason why a lot of companies dont make gainers. While they dont sell as well as bulk whey, to make them its not very expensive, but they just do not sell.

If people were not so damn lazy (but this is america i must say) they would realize how much they would save making their own instead of dropping like 50$ for a 15 serving product

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First off, I want to thank bdcc for the opportunity to sample and review this flavor prior to the highly anticipated release. PES does an amazing job both with their highly innovative products and taking care of their supporters. So a big shoutout and thanks to PES for the unparalleled company they are!

View attachment 116765

I too would agree this is to be crowned the new king of flavors. Hands down the best flavor I have tried to date. I shared a couple of my scoops with fellow select protein fans at my gym, one of which was TheMovement who also agreed on the stellar flavor. I would have to say it has a very vibrant and flavorful robust pb taste like Reese's that cannot be beat. The mixability is incredible. I would say the chocolate to pb ratio is like 40:60 which is AWESOME because I love pb... But if you wanted more choc, all you would need to do is add chocolate select accordingly! Smart move And incredible flavor PES. I will not be the least bit surprised if this insider sells out. Perfect timing for the day after my birthday!

P.s. I cannot mention what I had to do to get this... And Ben you promised you wouldn't tell ;)
Well guys I can tell you the trials Ben put this poor man through were well worth the opportunity :)

Ratings out of 5

Smell: 5/5 Gave me tingles in my cheeks before even getting a thought through. I had a magical feeling that I kinda liked, felt wrong, but knew it was so right

Taste: 5/5 My myself, I would have liked a stronger PB presence but in no way or means does it take away from it being pretty darn tasty. I think it allows room for the addition of Ch. chips, PB chips, or any kind of butter added into baked goods for future uses which makes it worthwhile, I myself will be adding a bit more PB to it.

Mixbility: 5/5 Post workout with literally 8oz of water to a scoop and my shake was pretty damn good. No overdoing it with the shaker either and the chunks inside were pleasantly surprising.

Digestion: 5/5 No terrible stomach gurgles or clearing of rooms. I honestly felt extremely mobile after drinking and didn't feel weighed down but I wasn't exactly hungry by the time I got home which most times im still starving! Very good feeling and sits well on the stomach.

Overall this is and will be a great addition to the current lineup and PES has done a great job yet again with an amazing flavor!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys I can tell you the trials Ben put this poor man through were well worth the opportunity :) Ratings out of 5 Smell: 5/5 Gave me tingles in my cheeks before even getting a thought through. I had a magical feeling that I kinda liked, felt wrong, but knew it was so right Taste: 5/5 My myself, I would have liked a stronger PB presence but in no way or means does it take away from it being pretty darn tasty. I think it allows room for the addition of Ch. chips, PB chips, or any kind of butter added into baked goods for future uses which makes it worthwhile, I myself will be adding a bit more PB to it. Mixbility: 5/5 Post workout with literally 8oz of water to a scoop and my shake was pretty damn good. No overdoing it with the shaker either and the chunks inside were pleasantly surprising. Digestion: 5/5 No terrible stomach gurgles or clearing of rooms. I honestly felt extremely mobile after drinking and didn't feel weighed down but I wasn't exactly hungry by the time I got home which most times im still starving! Very good feeling and sits well on the stomach. Overall this is and will be a great addition to the current lineup and PES has done a great job yet again with an amazing flavor!
Thanks for the review TheMovement

Another excellent review that has me more excited for this PBC in my mouth

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^ One can never have enough PB
Going to add PB Lean to some recipes for a glaze/filling. should be good.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ One can never have enough PB Going to add PB Lean to some recipes for a glaze/filling. should be good.
I just made a myoatmeal order but going to need to make another to make one that compliments PBC!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just made a myoatmeal order but going to need to make another to make one that compliments PBC!
I have SnickerDoodle PB Lean
White Chocolate PB Lean
Double Fudge Brownie PB Lean
Old Fashioned Glazed Donut PB Lean
Chocolate Hazelnut PB lean

which to start with :)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Just read your PB Lean thread on bb.com. If you had to choose between PB2 and PB Lean, which would you prefer for mixing into oats?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just read your PB Lean thread on bb.com. If you had to choose between PB2 and PB Lean, which would you prefer for mixing into oats?
PB Lean >>>> PB2 by a mile
state that in all my recipes (Videos on youtube) as well.

Customize your flavor and mix-ins to boot.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://i59.tinypic.com/kest93.jpg[/MG]

woooooo!!

syn, you're the man[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

[QUOTE="bdcc, post: 4882406, member: 68828"]I feel so hurt for not getting a mention as the
behind the scenes organiser lol.[/QUOTE]

You the real MVP Ben :)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
PB Lean >>>> PB2 by a mile
state that in all my recipes (Videos on youtube) as well.

Customize your flavor and mix-ins to boot.
Noticed you don't have snickerdoodle ranked in the list. How would you rank it vs the hazelnut and banana bread? Also, did you add any sweeteners or just the flavoring?

God I can't wait to have the PBC select and some powdered PB for extra PB-ness. ****. Yes.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have about 6 more flavors from that old previous thread, that is way outdated, and Anthony Improved his flavoring.
I used just sucralose or splenda with my flavors, but you can add anything you want

i have a link in my youtube videos to the website (it will give you a small discount too)
Check out any of my recipes (Bkupniewski) and use the link.

not an oatmeal guy (bloats me bad) so i just use the PB Lean. i give away the oatmeal i got in packages to friends/family ill use it sparingly in recipes if people request them. Try to avoid eating oatmeal if i can. More of a potato/rice/pancake guy

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the insider I just might order my first tub of select.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I popped my select cherry with the blondie insider. I have never been the same since. Excited for this.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
im so excited for this. i havent purchased a tub of protein in at least half a year simply because i don't really use them.

but im cutting and have been CRAVING peanut butter badly. i usually have 2 servings of it per day but that's still 360 calories. would rather just have it in protein form so i can use the extra calories for gummy worms or something.

brb 2 scoops select pbc and a banana blended in ice for the caloric price of real peanut butter.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Dang. 27 servings and a limit of 6 jugs? That's not even enough to get me started! I guess multiple orders will be happening...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang. 27 servings and a limit of 6 jugs? That's not even enough to get me started! I guess multiple orders will be happening...
Don't think you can do multiple orders unless you order and have a friend and then pay them back

Dunno how that would work but same address may be a problem

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear Dan is going to be checking IP addresses and if multiple orders come in from the same one, he'll zap ya, then kbayne will come pepper spray your a**...just what I heard.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear Dan is going to be checking IP addresses and if multiple orders come in from the same one, he'll zap ya, then kbayne will come pepper spray your a**...just what I heard.
Sounds like some weird kind of fetish tendencies emerging in your post, bro. ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like some weird kind of fetish tendencies emerging in your post, bro. ;)
Odd, I even left out most of the disturbing things I heard...regardless, ear, elbow & foot rub?

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Whats international shipping rates?
Will there be a US$20 flat shipping like Atletix?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats international shipping rates?
Will there be a US$20 flat shipping like Atletix?
Patience, grasshopper.

All will be revealed in 48 hours. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
so is the limit 6 tubs ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree here. Even drinking my protein is less liked on a cut I want to eat
never cooked with protein before but I think I am going to try that cookie recipe you posted

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
never cooked with protein before but I think I am going to try that cookie recipe you posted
Let me know how it goes brother

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift
we are converting the masses day by day...

Then they will never want to stop cooking pancakes and hitting PR's in the gym!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift we are converting the masses day by day... Then they will never want to stop cooking pancakes and hitting PR's in the gym!
you mean PR cakes?
;)

I think the fact so many people like their carbs (and often protein powders) Peri-workout makes it ideal to try

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift
we are converting the masses day by day...

Then they will never want to stop cooking pancakes and hitting PR's in the gym!
I've begun working them into my routine and can't wait to try with the new flavor:) So far Snickerdoodle is still my favorite flavor, but I'm excited to find out if that changes.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For the guys who were looking to get OG AminoIV

Just as an FYI the Ergonine combo deal comes with the original.

Double win

Awards
  • Established
All of the Ergonine combos are disgustingly awesome! I think after this next purchase I may have enough for the next 2 years. srs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All of the Ergonine combos are disgustingly awesome! I think after this next purchase I may have enough for the next 2 years. srs.
Lol we will not apologize for this

Nor will we apologize for how epic the next release will be

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
:naughty: So, soon I may have 3 years worth?!
I meant for a new product ;)

This is not a teaser saying coming soon lol but big things planned this year ;)