The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Came in to realize that you are too lazy to replace blondie with another flavor and guess what
It makes a recipe

how about them apples.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I thought you were taking a lesson from Chef Bob, posting photos only and wondering why I hadn't tried his recipes. ;) This looks simple enough for me to give it a go. I am trying to master Chef Dylan's almond milk ice cream. I have tried it twice. The first one was way too runny, the second one was almost perfect but started melting before I got a picture good enough for me to make a video of. I am hoping that third time's a charm. :)
Best of luck!

Using the frozen milk cube recipe it definitely melts quicker.
You can imagine my frustration making 4 batches to have each flavour in that banana split picture lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are actually so cool I decided to train in it.

Usually it would take a miracle for me to train in anything but a sleeveless.

That miracle is upon us. :D
I don't even own a sleeveless shirt. :eek:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came in to realize that you are too lazy to replace blondie with another flavor and guess what
It makes a recipe

how about them apples.
Some recipes work better with different flavours so I asked what works well with blondie. Don't worry, Dylan and Max had me covered. ;)

Best of luck!

Using the frozen milk cube recipe it definitely melts quicker.
You can imagine my frustration making 4 batches to have each flavour in that banana split picture lol
Haha, I didn't even think about the logistics of that. Did you keep it in the freezer between batches?

I found some xanthan gum but my last recipe was almost bang on and I didn't have to use it so I am keen to get it right first. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some recipes work better with different flavours so I asked what works well with blondie. Don't worry, Dylan and Max had me covered. ;) Haha, I didn't even think about the logistics of that. Did you keep it in the freezer between batches? I found some xanthan gum but my last recipe was almost bang on and I didn't have to use it so I am keen to get it right first. :)
Glad to hear it, its a good treat for shake ingredients and macros.

And yes I froze it between each lol it was worth it though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I usually keep my arms hidden under xxl shirts. When I need to do laundry and wear something smaller, some people actually notice that I workout. :D
Working out?
Who does that?

rather just lift up some pink dumbbells bro

Some recipes work better with different flavours so I asked what works well with blondie. Don't worry, Dylan and Max had me covered. ;)
The protein powder is the same makeup from flavor to flavor (as far as raws go with WPI/WPC etc content) just a variance in flavoring. The texture and make up still bakes the same regardless of what you are cooking or how you are using it
Every recipe used before will work the same with Chocolate, will work the same with CnC, and will work the same with SD and Blondie.
Just depends on what you want to make, and how you want to utilize it.

now if you guys had a pure casein and Select then YES it would be 100x difference in make up and recipes and how they work. The Casein would be a bomb.com for Cheesecakes. Speaking of that I need to make one with blondie. If i get some spare time i can make one in the oven instead of the microwave and top with a SD frosting or maybe a Chocolate frosting. Still undecided
and hell it will be gluten free

how about them apples :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if u could consider me for reviewing the new flavor whenever that may be that would be amazing!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if u could consider me for reviewing the new flavor whenever that may be that would be amazing!!!
I tend to select flavour reviewers when the time comes.

I look for people who I know are PES supporters and/or have already left a review on the current flavours so they can compare. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I tend to select flavour reviewers when the time comes. I look for people who I know are PES supporters and/or have already left a review on the current flavours so they can compare. :)
Was I overqualified?
Lol jk

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was I overqualified?
Lol jk
I think Ben is displeased that he gets jipped being in the UK and getting it last compared to us in the US and CA
Then again, we all are jelly of his physique tho.. so trade off :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think Ben is displeased that he gets jipped being in the UK and getting it last compared to us in the US and CA Then again, we all are jelly of his physique tho.. so trade off :)
I would move to England to look like Ben.
Lol
Ireland is just next door

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if it has been asked before, but what PES is planning to release this year???

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't know if it has been asked before, but what PES is planning to release this year???
We haven't disclosed every product that will be released this year, we've just let everyone know that if all goes to plan, this will be the biggest year yet.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of new supplements, I saw a label render for the next one just yesterday. It looks awesome.

Just saying.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of new supplements, I saw a label render for the next one just yesterday. It looks awesome. Just saying.
Pics or didn't happen :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics or didn't happen :)
I would have to sell it to a very high bidder because I would inevitably get fired and sued lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Speaking of awesome things

Blondie Cheesecake in the oven
Gluten Free too ben :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fresh out of the Oven:

PES Blondie Cheesecake:

90g Protein, 40g Carbs, and 10g Fat for whole thing.

Will take a slice tomorrow!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agonising wait.

Finally, my long collected rep points have meaning and value.

... the largest neg hammer for people who tease me with recipes. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agonising wait. Finally, my long collected rep points have meaning and value. ... the largest neg hammer for people who tease me with recipes. ;)
Lol are negs actually proportional to rep as well?

Hell of a threat if so

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol are negs actually proportional to rep as well?

Hell of a threat if so
I am not sure. I don't think I have ever actually negged someone other than some RecoverBro antics in the Milas thread lol.

Third attempt at blondie ice cream coming shortly.

For clarification, how much liquid to ice cubes do you use? Do you add the liquid a bit at a time?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am not sure. I don't think I have ever actually negged someone other than some RecoverBro antics in the Milas thread lol. Third attempt at blondie ice cream coming shortly. For clarification, how much liquid to ice cubes do you use? Do you add the liquid a bit at a time?
Honestly I don't measure,
it is probably more like 60/40 frozen to liquid, with at least 1.5 scoops thick protein

A tsp or two of xanthum makes it flawless

Since getting my ice cream maker though I haven't looked back

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here you go ben:

2 Whole Eggs
10oz Cream Cheese
6oz Greek Yogurt
Dash Vanilla Extract
Dash Almond Milk

^^ All your wet

1.5 Scoop Blondie
1/4 Cup Splenda/Stevia
Dash Salt

pretty straight forward bud

Cook at 300 for 30 minutes then 200 for 50 minutes
I used parchment paper (wax paper) helps to take off once its finished cooking. I would spray the springform pan (or use a pyrex dish) . Springforms will be superior.

Add eggs in last.

beat cream cheese, then add Yogurt + Vanilla Extract, Add Dry, then beat together
add eggs 1 at a time (low speed)

So So Simple and easy man. You will love this.
Just gotta let it cool for a long time.

If you give it a shot let me know what you think. I wanted to keep this recipe basic and not add teh SF/FF Pudding (i know you cant get it) or any other flavorings/ingredients to see the true flavor of blondie. I will slice into this and eat half of it tomorrow and report back.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I made 2 cheesecakes (one blondie one another flavor), the other one was the one on my youtube. I bulk cook brother!!
smore's blondie cheesecake would be epic, thinking of mixing some choc chip cookie dough into mine add some extra cookie hit to it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome.

I am going to have to give this beast a go.

My third batch of ice cream was sloppy. :(

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to select flavour reviewers when the time comes.

I look for people who I know are PES supporters and/or have already left a review on the current flavours so they can compare. :)
Well I just bought a cutting stack two alpha mine six Blondie's and a 55 snickerdoodle....,and reppin my pes shaker in the gym.... Also got two buddies to try alpha mine recently....sounds like support to me ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just bought a cutting stack two alpha mine six Blondie's and a 55 snickerdoodle....,and reppin my pes shaker in the gym.... Also got two buddies to try alpha mine recently....sounds like support to me ;-)
We really do appreciate it brother. :)

Awards
  • Established
Just gave PES a shoutout on a supplement store's post on Instagram. I've got most of my gym already on select!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks awesome. I am going to have to give this beast a go. My third batch of ice cream was sloppy. :(
Lol if/when you give up i will video it with my nutribullet

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just gave PES a shoutout on a supplement store's post on Instagram. I've got most of my gym already on select!
Link me so I can join in the Instagram fun!

Lol if/when you give up i will video it with my nutribullet
That's what I am using. I end up with 60% of it being good consistency and the rest being liquid. I think it is because it takes a while to crush the ice up so some of it already starts melting. If I crushed it before throwing it in I think I would have it nailed. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... for what it's worth, blondie ice cream is delicious even when it has melted. :D