Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
did 1 scoop CPBC + 1/2 serving Apple Cinnamon Oats
20g Oats
40g Egg Whites
100g Zucchini Grated

Very good since I don't care too much for the apple cinnamon4oats because its too strong for the cinnamon.

View attachment 156161
Boom! Didn’t try with the oats, I must try...

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some killer orders in here!

They... almost match mine
I had to grab more P4O on this order as well, I smashed what I had far too quickly (and gifted some away)

But, I made the best protein banana bread of all time. It is oat based, gluten free, and tastes like brown sugar & bananas, plus chocolate chips.

The strength of flavouring in P4O is gold for baking.

I am going to do a big feature post/posts on baking with P4O with at least 2 recipes per flavour

I will drop that cookie recipe here first it is overdue.
Life got real busy real fast, my fiancé and I opted to not wait a year and I am now getting married on Nov. 25

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had to grab more P4O on this order as well, I smashed what I had far too quickly (and gifted some away)

But, I made the best protein banana bread of all time. It is oat based, gluten free, and tastes like brown sugar & bananas, plus chocolate chips.

I am going to do a big feature post/posts on baking with P4O with at least 2 recipes per flavour

Life got real busy real fast, my fiancé and I opted to not wait a year and I am now getting married on Nov. 25
Congrats :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Congrats PES brother on the upcoming wedding! Also looking forward to all the ideas you have for cooking variations with P4O!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I won't get my order until next week, first to get it better review the new flavour ASAP!

(And I don't mean to de-rail here but ty guys)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Look forward to your thoughts sir!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes but PB honey is where it's at! Also under 24 hours? It's magic! Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got it in stock before the big BB, too!

Kudos to the vendors who grab their PEScience quick

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would never buy there. Ship slower then dirt.
they must just hate you... I used to get packages from them (harrisburg warehouse) in like 16-18hrs when I was in pitt ha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Their shipping has changed to MUCH Slower. I use to get them within 24 hours. its now 3-4 days minimum if not longer ( i had one package take over a week from the PA warehouse)
Their boards are plagued with people stating the same. A guy in ohio (about 90 minutes from you in pitt) takes up to a week to get his stuff. . Crazy...
I also used to get mine in less than 48hrs. I last order took 7 business days. Haven't ordered since. (Michigan)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
This is what got me too. I haven't tried p4o in a shake at all as I have plenty of select for that. I did try the combo in oats and it wasn't as amazing as Xrk raves about but my ratio was off.
Nooowayyyy what was your ratio? if you use too much p4o then the cinnamon will overpower everything :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PB & Honey Review

Warm Oats - 2 Servings PB Honey Protein 4 Oats and 1/2 Cup Oatmeal.

Warm oats brings out the PB Flavoring much more then overnight oats. The problem is the honey is diluted in the warm oats mixture. The flavoring tastes very similar to PB Cookie with a subtle honey aftertaste (barley can pick it up). This is the better option while I found with Maple Oatmeal the overnight oats brought out more flavor. This is good, but for the price point of select and getting more protein per serving in regular select I would stick with PB cookie to mix in my oatmeal.

Overnight Oats (1/2 Cup Oats, 6 oz Greek Yogurt and 2 Servings PB Honey Protein 4 Oats) -
The Peanut butter flavor is dulled, and the honey is like a sweet aftertaste. This needs to have a larger kick of Peanut butter to really stay true to its name. The flavoring of the PB is similar to a PB2 or PB lean replica. While its not pure peanut butter tasting it is more sweet peanut butter (think the filling of a buckeye). One thing I did not like is there is no saltiness to it (which would enhance the honey and peanut butter aspect) like if you get peanut butter right from a smuckers jar. The salt helps enhance the flavor which I did not pick up when mixing these two together.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nooowayyyy what was your ratio? if you use too much p4o then the cinnamon will overpower everything :)
Mine was 1 serving apple cin to 1/2 cpbp. Way off.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
This melon berry twist alphamine is great!! Getting closer to a sour flavour I really want you guys to make. Also, an awesome price. I haven't been able to pick up alphamine for less than $33 dollars or so in a long time.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Mine was 1 serving apple cin to 1/2 cpbp. Way off.
nooo man, ahahah you should use more of CPBC otherwise it'll taste like basically all apple cinnamon :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This melon berry twist alphamine is great!! Getting closer to a sour flavour I really want you guys to make. Also, an awesome price. I haven't been able to pick up alphamine for less than $33 dollars or so in a long time.
Awesome brother. Mine should be coming in shortly and glad you could score on the cheap price!
nooo man, ahahah you should use more of CPBC otherwise it'll taste like basically all apple cinnamon :p
For sure. I only had the sample 1/2 serving packet to work with and wanted to make sure I got me enough proteeeens!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've been using my Protein 4 Oats in the manner it was designed for and the result
has been delicious.:p

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I liked the flavor of the apple cinnamon better in hot cooked oats than cold overnight proats.
The flavor in the overnight proats was good but then it just had a bitter after taste which I
was not a fan of but again in cooked oats it was on the $.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I did use it in a recipe or two and I can say it's not just good for oats it's good for more ;)

Ingredients

1- 1/2 cup of oat powder (Muscle Feast Brand) or grind up your own oats
2- 1 heaping 70cc scoop of Select Protein 4 Oats Apple Cinnamon (1 1/4 scoop)
3- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
4- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon powder
5- 1 tsp of liquid vanilla extract
6- 2 tbs of nonfat plain yogurt
7- 1 whole egg
8- a few tbs of unsweetened almond milk (any milk will probably work)

In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients then add the extract and the yogurt and stir then add the
whole egg and continue stirring then slowly add the milk at one tbs at a time to thin out the
mixture a bit before spooning the mixture onto a doughnut pan that has been coated with nonstick
spray.

Place the pan into a 325 degree preheated oven for about 8-10 min but make sure to keep
checking it cause they will be done quick and you don't want them to dry out if left to long.
These came out perfect with good apple cinnamon flavor and again I didn't add anything to
it to enhance the apple but it still had a nice light apple flavor with an infused cinnamon taste.

Overall I feel Protein 4 Oats really shines best in it's initial reason for use which is HOT COOKED
OATS and it really mixes well with none of the negative effects you get from mixing regular protein
with cooked oats. This for me gets a 9/10 rating on taste when used in cooked oats.

When used in cold overnight proats it gets a 7/10 which as I mentioned really had a displeasing
bitter aftertaste that I was NOT a fan of but I think PES has a good flavor here that they might
want to introduce in their Select Protein line but they definitely would have to work on a way to
get rid of the bitter aftertaste when used in cold proats or when used in a protein shake which
many use the Select Protein line for.

Overall 8/10 - At a price point of $12.99 for twelve servings I think it's a bit high for something your
gonna add to oats which is a great complex carb source that is very reasonably priced depending on
where and which brand you purchase. I don't know if everyone is gonna be willing to dish out the
extra $ for this product when all they have to do is just use the protein they have on hand and just
go with cold proats BUT if maybe more servings were added to each pouch then the $12.99 price tag
wouldn't look high and more people would be willing to give it a try.

I think once you try this product in cooked oats you'll see that it really works well for it's intended
purpose so it might be a nice thing to have on hand for a little change from the normal cold overnight
proats and it definitely bakes up very well and retains it's flavor when baked.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great reviews, thank you!

I'm in business now myself,
IMG_0535.jpg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend hates all protein powders and protein bars, irrespective of flavour or brand. She normally uses Nutella and has no care for adding anything healthier.

She reluctantly tried maple brown sugar Protein 4 Oats and said "wow, that's really good!".

This morning I woke up to her using my peanut butter honey.

I can't tell if I should be encouraging it or discouraging it. I don't like sharing food lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My girlfriend hates all protein powders and protein bars, irrespective of flavour or brand. She normally uses Nutella and has no care for adding anything healthier.

She reluctantly tried maple brown sugar Protein 4 Oats and said "wow, that's really good!".

This morning I woke up to her using my peanut butter honey.

I can't tell if I should be encouraging it or discouraging it. I don't like sharing food lol.
"Joey Doesn't Share Food !!!!"

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

Prolific Melon Berry Twist got here earlier

14g Melon Berry Twist here in 16 ounces of water; The powder smelled like strawberry crushed candy, and it tastes like a mixture of strawberry candy and a light watermelon its very good not overly sweet very good tasting. Kind of a fan of Prolific after having tried a tub fairly recent I had picked up local I been using 14-20g worth every other day or so for few weeks now pretty good pre workout and very nice energy drink.

Ben just lucky he was right taste is legit..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I only got caffeinated products in the new flavour so I'm waiting on the morning, sounds like something I will enjoy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20171010_164935.jpg

My combo prior to a nice chest day. Boy did I miss HV during this last off cycle. The flavor is just the right hint of watermelon in a smooth Berry base. Very good. Even added some water near the bottom of my preworkout mix to keep the flavor through some of my workout. Once again we nailed the flavoring. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your IG Story was hysterical in regards to someone taking your protein 4 oats :)
"Joey Doesn't Share Food !!!!"
When I came downstairs this morning there was a smell of maple brown sugar Protein 4 Oats.

I am going to have to hide the pouches lol.

Prolific Melon Berry Twist got here earlier

14g Melon Berry Twist here in 16 ounces of water; The powder smelled like strawberry crushed candy, and it tastes like a mixture of strawberry candy and a light watermelon its very good not overly sweet very good tasting. Kind of a fan of Prolific after having tried a tub fairly recent I had picked up local I been using 14-20g worth every other day or so for few weeks now pretty good pre workout and very nice energy drink.

Ben just lucky he was right taste is legit..
I told you bro.

I don't even like melon flavoured supplements normally but melon berry is legit. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can confirm Melon Berry is legit.

Might be because I'm ready for a change but I think Cotton Candy was just de-throned for me.

Having the Alphamine to wake up this morning, great job on this one

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I came downstairs this morning there was a smell of maple brown sugar Protein 4 Oats.

I am going to have to hide the pouches lol.

I told you bro.

I don't even like melon flavoured supplements normally but melon berry is legit. :)
The stand alone watermelon flavor products seem to be a bit much for me on the flavor. Putting just a hint into the Berry flavoring was definitely a jackpot. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Best Prolific flavour available IMO.

Just had my first sip, tastes just like the Alphamine does. CC and Mango Prolific tastes more tart than their Alphamine counterparts. All the active ingredients in Prolific alter it, but this Melon Berry holds up perfectly in Prolific.

Even after adding another bulk powder (agmatine) this is delicious and hard not to chug all at once.

To touch on flavour, I agree with the above statement that this is a candied Watermelon, think... Jolly Rancher. + some sweet strawberry alongside it

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My insider order came this morning. Within 8 days from ordering. Not bad from across the pond! Faster shipping than some companies in the U.K.!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order of Melon Berry Twist High Volume today. I'm not a huge watermelon flavor guy since it's usually a super sweet take, but this is pretty refreshing.

Stocked up for a well needed stim break.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My insider order came this morning. Within 8 days from ordering. Not bad from across the pond! Faster shipping than some companies in the U.K.!
Awesome.

If the packages are small it takes about a week to come from head office to my house in England.

If they are big and customs apply a charge to them it is about 11 days on average. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order of Melon Berry Twist High Volume today. I'm not a huge watermelon flavor guy since it's usually a super sweet take, but this is pretty refreshing.

Normally I hate watermelon flavours but melon berry is one I really enjoy. I imagine it will be a favourite amongst many. :)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome.

If the packages are small it takes about a week to come from head office to my house in England.

If they are big and customs apply a charge to them it is about 11 days on average. :)
I’m going to find out where you live Ben and sign for all PES deliveries

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! PES service at its finest! Great to hear bro.

My thoughts about the watermelon flavoring as well. Just the right amount without overpowering. Thank you kindly for sharing.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Loving the Melon Berry Twist flavour of High Volume. You guys nailed it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you sir!
This we agree on for sure

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving the Melon Berry Twist flavour of High Volume. You guys nailed it!
Indeed my friend. Honestly from out the gate with our original flavored products we just haven't stopped amazing everyone with taste buds. It really is something special when nearly every new release we have brings me a new favorite flavor. Even some of the releases that I haven't been overly excited for as it doesn't sound like it will be my cup of tea ends up knocking me off my feet. I'm just hoping soon we have a protein flavor release that satisfies a few of the dream flavors I've said a few prayers for since releasing Select. :)
And I definitely know I'm not alone in hoping for that!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed my friend. Honestly from out the gate with our original flavored products we just haven't stopped amazing everyone with taste buds. It really is something special when nearly every new release we have brings me a new favorite flavor. Even some of the releases that I haven't been overly excited for as it doesn't sound like it will be my cup of tea ends up knocking me off my feet. I'm just hoping soon we have a protein flavor release that satisfies a few of the dream flavors I've said a few prayers for since releasing Select. :)
And I definitely know I'm not alone in hoping for that!
New Select flavors are always welcome

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Select flavors are always welcome
Truer words have never been spoken my friend. A real PES die hard looks forward to our flavor drops about on the same level of Thanksgiving of Christmas.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to ask anyone who has received their melon berry flavored products to just drop some initial reactions to the flavoring. Also maybe give us an idea where you rate it in comparison to our other amazing flavors. I am very pleased with it so far and was really blown away with even just the first sip. On par with the other flavors just barely cracking the seal results in an all out assault with the senses.