Next PES Insider Deal???

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pleasure.

I appreciate that customers will take my opinion with a pinch of salt but I am more than happy to say when I don't like the taste of some of our products.

I prefer to be honest with customers than be one of those employees that says everything tastes amazing and then wonders why customers don't trust them. :)
I'm going to have to try out the chocolate sometime!

Zariph

Awards
maaan...my budget is so low that im too afraid to try the chocolate cupcake select...can only afford 1 new whey atm, and the vanilla is just too addicting...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maaan...my budget is so low that im too afraid to try the chocolate cupcake select...can only afford 1 new whey atm, and the vanilla is just too addicting...
If you like chocolate, I promise you won't be disappointed by the new fcc :)

Awards
  • Established
Been absent for awhile; but definitely hoping for a new seasonal select. Pumpkin pie, gingerbread, anything maple, sugar cookie

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Egg Nog would be awesome, gingerbread would be awesome too, but it may be difficult to separate it from cinnamon or graham cracker flavors,no doubt PES could pull it off though. I think if they could nail a true sugar cookie flavor it might be the most epic thing ever done, especially since no one has anything like that. If anyone could do it, PES could.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apple Pie ( though been done) could be epic, also Banana Nut bread, if it actually had the bread, butter, and nut flavors in addition to just another banana would be unreal

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apple Pie ( though been done) could be epic, also Banana Nut bread, if it actually had the bread, butter, and nut flavors in addition to just another banana would be unreal
Banana nut bread would be amazing

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Egg Nog would be awesome, gingerbread would be awesome too, but it may be difficult to separate it from cinnamon or graham cracker flavors,no doubt PES could pull it off though. I think if they could nail a true sugar cookie flavor it might be the most epic thing ever done, especially since no one has anything like that. If anyone could do it, PES could.
Eggnog would be an awesome seasonal flavour

These would be fantastic long term flavours, yummy

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to see pes remake the og myofusion "vanilla" flavor- which was really butterscotch and possibly the goat when mixed in oatmeal

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I've been away for some time, what's going on here? Again with the guessing game about new xmas special edition select flavour? If so.... Sicilian cassata :)

IMG_1476465767.599095.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^what in the world is that

Looks like a Baked Alaska

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pistachio, ricotta, liqueur... That looks cool I'd try it for sure

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Pistachio, liquor... That looks cool I'd try it for sure
I posted the link va I know you are "the baker"

My gf knows how to make a protein one, no fatty and healthy...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin Cheescake - I'll buy 10 tubs if it's good !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I'm not a Butterscotch fan .

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y'all need to stop fantasizing and get creative

I didn't even know they had such a flavor jello out there. That would be delicious.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Y'all need to stop fantasizing and get creative

I use this in almost every PES Recipe I make.
Helps with thickness/texture. Just use 8g or 1 serving. It will help thicken up the recipe and give it a nice fluffy taste.

I used it for the filling in this one with greek yogurt

Used for the frosting here:

Filling again:

and of course in a cheesecake:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might use this to make a protein cheesecake. This is the last time I made one:

That looks like a little plate of heaven right there! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas. It was actually delicious and pretty low carb (just how I like it hehe) :)
Sounds like a winner and looks even more like one. Especially when updated with the PEScience touch. ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The good bros at PES have hooked me up with some Alphamine due to a congestion issue I have with the RL flavouring. So in order to share the love, I'm giving away the 2 full tubs of RL Alphamine I have left (the new version) that I bought on Insider. All you have to do is pay the shipping and leave a review if you like it for what it is (energy drink replacement). PM me if you are interested. Reputable posters only please.
You're a good guy man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The good bros at PES have hooked me up with some Alphamine due to a congestion issue I have with the RL flavouring. So in order to share the love, I'm giving away the 2 full tubs of RL Alphamine I have left (the new version) that I bought on Insider. All you have to do is pay the shipping and leave a review if you like it for what it is (energy drink replacement). PM me if you are interested. Reputable posters only please.
So happy we could get you sorted and I'm so sorry it took so long. I had a very odd delay in responses with you and feel terrible about it but can assure you I was trying. Driven is a hell of a dude. :)
Very cool on your part as well. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very kind of you to pay it forward to another PEScience fan carmaf we appreciate that you're a class act even when you had an issue with a product

I know bdcc hooked it up and reached out personally to apologize as well

End of the day we're all happy

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woah, heck of an order!

If this seller had a decent rate to Canada that is a hell of a win

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I can post the order screenshot bc it's from a non-sponsor, but I've been waiting AGES for a sale on Select to stock up. 35% off is hard to beat, so I had to pick me up 8 27 serving tubs, including 3 FCC which I've been dying to try.
My lord brother. That is an impressive order. So wish I could hook up like that right now. Just lacking some funds. Hate when I get below 2 full tubs on hand. Actually finishing up my last WCM tub right now.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe how fast it arrived. Less than 24 hours from when it shipped and around 24 hours from when I even placed the order. I guess living an hour away from the warehouse doesn't hurt. Will be back soon to report on my first taste of FCC.

http://i.imgur.com/yKBOQEF.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

That's a heavenly order man. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on FCC

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FCC is very interesting. I enjoy it, a lot, but it's not what I expected. It's not a standard chocolate flavour at all, nor is it a replacement for the old Milk Chocolate. The MC was a rich decadent pure chocolate, whereas this one seems almost like a Vanilla/Chocolate mix. The frosting taste is prominent, with a slight chocolate undertone running alongside it. The aftertaste is pure Birthday Cake to me though, just all frosting. Good news is I love frosting.

Hard to say where I would rank it, bc I've never tried Snickerdoodle or CnC in oats, so we'll see. I like FCC so far, but it doesn't satisfy a full-on chocolate craving. I wish MC sold better so it was still around, bc FCC is too different from it to be a straight replacement, and I truly fell in love with MC in oats in Sweden. It went from near the bottom of my flavour rankings to near the top. The oats really made it feel like rich, melted chocolate ice cream.

I gotta say I like the risks PES takes with its flavours. From being the company that popularized Snickerdoodle, to bringing out Blondie which is the most unique flavour out there IMO, and now FCC. I think you guys really were the first to break out of the industry mold of just the standard mundane protein flavours.
I initially wasn't "thrilled" with FCC but tis grown on me. IMO its mostly chocolate, but definitely different than a standard milk choc. I've found that a scoop of FCC mixed with a scoop of a bday cake flavor is amazing.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I initially wasn't "thrilled" with FCC but tis grown on me. IMO its mostly chocolate, but definitely different than a standard milk choc. I've found that a scoop of FCC mixed with a scoop of a bday cake flavor is amazing.
fcc is awesome, but it shouldn't have replaced mc. they should have left mc in the lineup