Next PES Insider Deal???

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everybody gets it. You don't like PES. Why not just walk away? It would serve them right if you never bought another PES product for the rest of your life. But coming back to continue beating this particular horse just makes you look....foolish.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been with this company for a long time and have yet to be disappointed as a rep stand point and a customer. We have grown and developed a line that satisfies all needs as an athlete or gym addict. I have yet to have to turn to a different company for any need that involves my personal development and growth to reaching my goals. For that I'm proudly loyal and stand by Josh and what he has created.
That's fair, he could have came up with energy drink and left og formula alone he just wanted to ride on the success of the nameof og product sneaky a$$ move ,cos i loved Norco, but beating a dead horse is dumb.
so once again bless ya heart playa

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everybody gets it. You don't like PES. Why not just walk away? It would serve them right if you never bought another PES product for the rest of your life. But coming back to continue beating this particular horse just makes you look....foolish.
actually stopped but he made a comment and im addressing it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think we're all adult enough to move on here

It's a forum guys, life has more pressing matters

Let's stick to the thread topic

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks amazing!

Oh and on the topic of limited run select. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a strawberry cheesecake flavor or a cheesecake type in any form. Omg just thought of it and was like wow we need this!
Cheesecake, Pumpkin, WCMocha, Toffee, Egg Nog... would destroy all.

Would actually love a strawberry flavored Select for my new ice cream maker. Strawberry ice cream is GOAT

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheesecake, Pumpkin, WCMocha, Toffee, Egg Nog... would destroy all.

Would actually love a strawberry flavored Select for my new ice cream maker. Strawberry ice cream is GOAT
The strawberry crossed my mind as well but the cheesecake got me the most because it is my favorite desert.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap that looks good driven. Pls come be my chef pls

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not actually sure if I have ever seen pumpkin spice sold in England. The only time we sell pumpkin is around Halloween lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^stock up this year Ben

Pumpkin puree stays good just sitting in the pantry, more variety

Plus if PES makes a gingerbread or pumpkin seasonal you'll be glad you have it

Hint hint, nudge nudge
Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am not actually sure if I have ever seen pumpkin spice sold in England. The only time we sell pumpkin is around Halloween lol.
literally all "pumpkin pie spice" is is a mix of other spices... clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc. You have all the ingredients ha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am late to the game and don't want to bring up anything that has died, but I feel the need to chime in as one of the people who has HEAVILY criticised PES for recent changes.

Yes, PES has made changes and list some of my business, but so what? It's business and as much as any if us can get upset...are they going to NOT go in a new direction just so they can sell me 2 bottles of OG Norcodrene every year? I know I wouldn't do that and I doubt anyone else here would either. We all have bills to pay and at some point it is stupid to not change direction .

I still love Select, High Volume, Shift. They will come out with more great stuff too I bet. Amino IV used to be my staple, and I was upset with the change, but in reality it is still a good product focused on Aminos. Not really any different than Modern BCAA which gets love still.

Beyond that, everyone who is with the company that I've spoken with is top notch and I have respect for them as individuals. From BDCC down to their newest reps...they are always willing to discuss things and help out. Honestly, they probably don't even need this board anymore and yet, here they are.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
literally all "pumpkin pie spice" is is a mix of other spices... clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc. You have all the ingredients ha
I prefer using ready mixes where possible to ensure proper ratios between them.

My experiment of home making fajita mix with spices I already had was a wake up call that even if you have all the ingredients, you can still massively mess up lol.

I am late to the game and don't want to bring up anything that has died, but I feel the need to chime in as one of the people who has HEAVILY criticised PES for recent changes.

Yes, PES has made changes and list some of my business, but so what? It's business and as much as any if us can get upset...are they going to NOT go in a new direction just so they can sell me 2 bottles of OG Norcodrene every year? I know I wouldn't do that and I doubt anyone else here would either. We all have bills to pay and at some point it is stupid to not change direction .

I still love Select, High Volume, Shift. They will come out with more great stuff too I bet. Amino IV used to be my staple, and I was upset with the change, but in reality it is still a good product focused on Aminos. Not really any different than Modern BCAA which gets love still.

Beyond that, everyone who is with the company that I've spoken with is top notch and I have respect for them as individuals. From BDCC down to their newest reps...they are always willing to discuss things and help out. Honestly, they probably don't even need this board anymore and yet, here they are.
Thank you, I appreciate the support and time taken to write that.

In amongst the forum backlash for reformulations on two of our products, our actual company ethos has never changed. People painted it out like we were money hungry and suddenly decided to overhaul our products to maximise profits when in reality it wasn't like that at all.

The overwhelming majority of our products didn't change. High Volume, GenoFlex, Ergonine, Shift are still extremely well dosed products intended to be market leaders in their respective categories. New Amino IV has 5g leucine per serving, more than the overwhelming majority of amino products (trust me on this, I went through 15 pages of an online catalogue to test the theory lol).

The only thing we changed was the angle we took with stimulant products.

This isn't hugely surprising given we started as an underground brand on this forum and have rapidly evolved into being sold at two major brick and mortar chains in America as well as nearly a top #30 brand at the biggest online supplement retailer.

It is super easy to compare us to X brand or Y brand when they are not sold through these avenues. As we grow we must make sure that we are offering the best products we can whilst also ensuring they are going to be safe for consumers, especially now our consumer base is bigger and more diverse than ever.

We appreciate that some people prefer more hardcore stimulant options but playing around in a market which is filled with ingredients of a questionable compliance status simply isn't something we are prepared to do.

Once again, a huge thank you for your support and for taking the time to praise our products and our team. It means a lot. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not a bad idea actually... I'm going to see if I can find some once stores open again (it's thanksgiving here atm).
Happy thanksgiving brother!

And to all others celebrating it at the correct time of year ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what takes PES so long to release the stim pre...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thread topic is...Gingerbread Select for the holidays :) You know there is such an outcry from the Pumpkin flavor loving weirdos lol...that why not make both? You know both flavors would completely sell out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

+ PES Vanilla?
I personally did not know this existed as well. A bit intrigued now. Could be an interesting addition to oats.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love gingerbread cookies I think it would end up tasting too much like the snickerdoodle flavor, maybe just try adding ginger powder to that and see how it is.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The thread topic is...Gingerbread Select for the holidays :) You know there is such an outcry from the Pumpkin flavor loving weirdos lol...that why not make both? You know both flavors would completely sell out.
I can vouch for the selling out.

Because I'd buy them all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll order big for almost anything Select comes at us with, I know I'd regret it if I passed on an Insider

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you want to run all those compounds together or do you want to split them?
I mean they would be a great stack all together.

Any of those compounds you have tried before?
Moved to stash thread ??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pumpkin pie spice is a must have spice!

If available, grab the Watkins brand (or research the brands available to you)

Quality and flavour vary with spices too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has everyone like the select vegan protein?
I went through several months to almost a year of exclusively using vegan protein powders so when we were testing Select Vegan I considered myself a valuable tester.

Generally speaking, even the "good" tasting vegan proteins don't taste good compared to whey. In fact, when we taste tested the most popular vegan proteins on the market, most of them are pretty revolting if we are going to be honest. I am surprised how bad some of the popular ones are lol.

Select Vegan is genuinely the nicest vegan protein powder I have tried and by quite a big margin. It obviously doesn't taste as good as regular Select so I don't recommend it to people who can use dairy but for people who exclusively use dairy free powders, we are confident it holds it's own. :)

nbfootball65

Awards
I went through several months to almost a year of exclusively using vegan protein powders so when we were testing Select Vegan I considered myself a valuable tester.

Generally speaking, even the "good" tasting vegan proteins don't taste good compared to whey. In fact, when we taste tested the most popular vegan proteins on the market, most of them are pretty revolting if we are going to be honest. I am surprised how bad some of the popular ones are lol.

Select Vegan is genuinely the nicest vegan protein powder I have tried and by quite a big margin. It obviously doesn't taste as good as regular Select so I don't recommend it to people who can use dairy but for people who exclusively use dairy free powders, we are confident it holds it's own. :)
Thanks for the feedback.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pleasure.

I appreciate that customers will take my opinion with a pinch of salt but I am more than happy to say when I don't like the taste of some of our products.

I prefer to be honest with customers than be one of those employees that says everything tastes amazing and then wonders why customers don't trust them. :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So eta on that gingerbread Select??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favourite of the two vegan flavours is the chocolate as well. :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So pumpkin overnight oats was pretty solid.

I used vanilla Select and plain Greek yogurt. Not sure how much pumpkin spice i used. Just sort of to taste. Definitely works.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So pumpkin overnight oats was pretty solid.

I used vanilla Select and plain Greek yogurt. Not sure how much pumpkin spice i used. Just sort of to taste. Definitely works.
Exactly how I would have planned to use it. I might just have to grab me a thing of that spice.