newer version maximize intense

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every time I take this I get great energy and have a good session. But once I finish training about 30-60 min after I get really light headed and dizzy and feel like I am going to pass out. I eat and about 15min later I am fine. What causes this? I consume a carb drink during or after training. Also I have used conquer at 2 scoops and don't get this. I use 3/4 scoop also.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the one with norvaline?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this one?
maximize-intense-label-500x500.jpg

have you used 1,3 dimeth b4? maybe your crashing hard after your lift.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chances of feeling slightly hypo due to the norvaline?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it sounds like over-stimulation. Take the serving with food(or more food than currently), and make sure to drink plenty of water(more than normal)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Could be what he said above with too many stims. Try a stim-free like Hemavol.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess maybe to much stimulation. It only happens with max intense and not conquer which I do 2 scoops of. Will eat more food closer to when I take it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it sounds like over-stimulation. Take the serving with food(or more food than currently), and make sure to drink plenty of water(more than normal)
I would have to agree with this. When I take a full dexaprine XR on an empty stomach, I feel the same way so now I split it up 1/2 and 1/2.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are you eating pre workout? i've only have had that happen when i didn't eat enough preworkout....by the time i left the gym, i'd feel like death....eating right after your workout helps too

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
what are you eating pre workout? i've only have had that happen when i didn't eat enough preworkout....by the time i left the gym, i'd feel like death....eating right after your workout helps too
I think he may be referring to hypotension, not hypoglycemia.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eat a meal containing 50g protein, 100g carbs, 10-20g fats 2 hrs before I train and take maximize 30min before.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat a meal containing 50g protein, 100g carbs, 10-20g fats 2 hrs before I train and take maximize 30min before.
Hmm.. I'll have to think about that one because that is a very complex meal, which makes it a strange reaction.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is not norvaline. It's probably theophylline

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can have that kind of reaction?
Possibly, I never would have thought norvaline to cause that. Theo seems more comprehensible but I don't know, reason why I did answer. My assumption by coops post, is yes it can have that reaction.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its too much stimulation. Eat your meal closer to your dose, and then make sure to get a full meal in as quickly as possible after the gym(a postworkout shake woudl be your best bet)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its too much stimulation. Eat your meal closer to your dose, and then make sure to get a full meal in as quickly as possible after the gym(a postworkout shake woudl be your best bet)
I did this the last time i used it and all was fine. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did this the last time i used it and all was fine. Thank you for clearing this up for me.
Awesome man, great news to hear! Glad this was resolved!

Mike