Newbie to natural anabolics need input about AE (anabolic effect)

antflame

antflame

Awards
Hey everyone! I’ve been learning through the forums and google searches about natural anabolics. The most spoken and positively reviewed product I’ve come across is anabolic effect.

I’d like some advice on it a lot of general information really.

Best time to take AE?
Would I need to do a post cycle therapy?
Are there any side effects to AE?
What kind of results can I expect from AE? (As in does it help build muscle, burn fat, help joints, etc etc)

I know a lot of this may seem repetitive just I’d like to know for sure what to expect before trying it out. Thanks for any help!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Answers in bold ..

Best time to take AE?
Workout days: One serving pre workout and other 6-8 hrs apart
Non Workout days: One serving breakfast and one serving dinner

No this product is all natural and many use in post cycle therapy

Bad side effects .. i didnt had any
Good side effects that i see people are saying :
- Great muscle fullness, pumps
- better endurance
- improve libido
- fat loss

What kind of results can I expect from AE? (As in does it help build muscle, burn fat, help joints, etc etc)
- Again vary from person to person but mainly people are reporting muscle fullness, helps burning fat, better recovery.

I would say long as your diet and exercise in check .. running it 8-12 weeks non stop would provide good results.

antflame

antflame

Awards
Answers in bold ..

Best time to take AE?
Workout days: One serving pre workout and other 6-8 hrs apart
Non Workout days: One serving breakfast and one serving dinner

No this product is all natural and many use in post cycle therapy

Bad side effects .. i didnt had any
Good side effects that i see people are saying :
- Great muscle fullness, pumps
- better endurance
- improve libido
- fat loss

- Again vary from person to person but mainly people are reporting muscle fullness, helps burning fat, better recovery.

I would say long as your diet and exercise in check .. running it 8-12 weeks non stop would provide good results.
Thank you!

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
All day Muscle fullness is the most I got out of it. No real strength or mass increased on maintenance calories.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone! I’ve been learning through the forums and google searches about natural anabolics. The most spoken and positively reviewed product I’ve come across is anabolic effect.

I’d like some advice on it a lot of general information really.

Best time to take AE?

I know a lot of this may seem repetitive just I’d like to know for sure what to expect before trying it out. Thanks for any help!
Most people take 3 capsules twice per day; a few prefer to take 2 capsules 3x per day.

No post cycle therapy. It's a completely natural anabolic so no PCT is needed. A lot of people love using it during their PCT's.

No common side effects reported.

Typical results include lean muscle, strength, endurance, & improved pumps. Many people report getting leaner/losing fat as well.

I'm getting ready to start a 12 to 16 week cycle of it myself with my goal being to lose fat while building back some of the muscle I've lost over the last year where I haven't been eating or training properly.

And no worries. I'm glad to answer your questions and help in any way that I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which products did you use?
He has an excellent review thread and has done reviews here for a lot of products.

In this particular case, he was talking about Anabolic Effect. Here is his review link:

He has also done great reviews on several other products as well:

Epi-Plex:

M-Test:

GlycoPhase: