New Year Cycle (planning/journal)

Redsky

Awards
For the new year, I'm going to use a couple cycles to get me heavy enough to be summer sexy :p ;) . What I'm planning is this:

(4 weeks, starting in January)
20mg M1T ED
400mg 4ad ED
ALA
NAC

Post cycle will include Nolva cycling downward, starting with 40mg ed.

My previous cycle expirience was Super One+ one year ago.

Any suggestions and/or comments are welcome.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
For the new year, I'm going to use a couple cycles to get me heavy enough to be summer sexy :p ;) . What I'm planning is this:

(4 weeks, starting in January)
20mg M1T ED
400mg 4ad ED
ALA
NAC

Post cycle will include Nolva cycling downward, starting with 40mg ed.

My previous cycle expirience was Super One+ one year ago.

Any suggestions and/or comments are welcome.

Looks good, I'm sure you've considered the following that i'm about to mention:
*2 week cycle instead.. at 2on/2off/2on/4off repeat.
*Adding Milk Thistle to the cycle - not taken at the same time you take the M1T.
*Co-enzyme13 - for blood presure issues.
*Potassium Supplement for potential cramping.

I'm planning to do one soon -- I'll be following your log close -- if you keep one. goodluck

Redsky

Awards
Looks good, I'm sure you've considered the following that i'm about to mention:
*2 week cycle instead.. at 2on/2off/2on/4off repeat.
*Adding Milk Thistle to the cycle - not taken at the same time you take the M1T.
*Co-enzyme13 - for blood presure issues.
*Potassium Supplement for potential cramping.

I'm planning to do one soon -- I'll be following your log close -- if you keep one. goodluck
I have considered the 2 on/ 2 off and it's still an option at the 2 week mark. I ideally wanted to get 2 cycles in by April.

I was told that NAC was better than Milk Thistle, but now I'm reading that I should take both post-cycle as opposed to on cycle. I'd add it post if the overwhelming evidence is that NAC and ALA are not enough for the liver.

I'll look into the Co-enzyme13 and I already have Potassium, so I'm golden there.

I look forward to your results as well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have considered the 2 on/ 2 off and it's still an option at the 2 week mark. I ideally wanted to get 2 cycles in by April.

I was told that NAC was better than Milk Thistle, but now I'm reading that I should take both post-cycle as opposed to on cycle. I'd add it post if the overwhelming evidence is that NAC and ALA are not enough for the liver.

I'll look into the Co-enzyme13 and I already have Potassium, so I'm golden there.

I look forward to your results as well.

I see -- well keep track of your weight on the your first 4 weeker. If you stop gaining after 20 days - make your cycles 20 days (or so). Reason I say this is: most reported gains slowing or stopping after 18-20days. I'm sure you've read about it.
NAC is better than the Milk Thistle. Milk Thistle is real cheap and something you may want to throw in before and after your cycle. NAC won't hinder your gains -- Milk Thistle "may".
Some say the liver toxicity issue is exagerated. And LG/Edog even posted that M1T did not raise liver enzymes (lab report and all). Still, Obviously, better safe than sorry.
Do the NAC on cycle.
Do the Milk Thistle before and after.
Ask around too more for info

Redsky

Awards
I see -- well keep track of your weight on the your first 4 weeker. If you stop gaining after 20 days - make your cycles 20 days (or so). Reason I say this is: most reported gains slowing or stopping after 18-20days. I'm sure you've read about it.
NAC is better than the Milk Thistle. Milk Thistle is real cheap and something you may want to throw in before and after your cycle. NAC won't hinder your gains -- Milk Thistle "may".
Some say the liver toxicity issue is exagerated. And LG/Edog even posted that M1T did not raise liver enzymes (lab report and all). Still, Obviously, better safe than sorry.
Do the NAC on cycle.
Do the Milk Thistle before and after.
Ask around too more for info
The final consideration is that I might try 10mg ed for the first week, as LG says that anyone under 200 lbs gains more water weight through increased osmosis.

I'll be reporting weekly any strength and weight gains.

littlemark

Awards
I did the exact same PH cycle minus the extras. Managed about 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Can't really say how much of that is water/fat/muscle, as I lost all but 3 lbs of it in the 2 weeks after as I went down with the flu for 7 days and was lucky to keep down 1-2 meals a day.

The only advice I can give you is try the Potassium. Back cramping just sucked crap all day long. Actually had to bail on the last 2 sets of Deads one day because of it. I took my dosage of M1T before bed to minimize the lethargy and it seemed to work well - none to report during the day that wasn't manageable with coffee. Oh, and contrary to what some people report I was hungry all the time - insanely hungry about an hour after eating a full meal. Good luck, hope this helps in some small way.

Redsky

Awards
I did the exact same PH cycle minus the extras. Managed about 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Can't really say how much of that is water/fat/muscle, as I lost all but 3 lbs of it in the 2 weeks after as I went down with the flu for 7 days and was lucky to keep down 1-2 meals a day.

The only advice I can give you is try the Potassium. Back cramping just sucked crap all day long. Actually had to bail on the last 2 sets of Deads one day because of it. I took my dosage of M1T before bed to minimize the lethargy and it seemed to work well - none to report during the day that wasn't manageable with coffee. Oh, and contrary to what some people report I was hungry all the time - insanely hungry about an hour after eating a full meal. Good luck, hope this helps in some small way.
Thanks for the reply. User info is the best.

Redsky

Awards
I was just reminded of this; it's usually recommended that individuals who use 1-Test increase their volume. I figure this still stands for M1T, but I just wanted to ask; who raised their volume while using M1T?

littlemark

Awards
I normally do a fairly low volume of training ( 2-3 sets/excercise), three days per week. Mainly compound excercises, hitting each bodypart once a week. During the time I was on I threw in an extra set per excercise (for a total of either 3 or 4 working sets depending on the excercise). Seemed to work well for me, didn't see any of my usual issues with excess fatigue etc that occur with the higher volume. For me the bottom line was I felt able to increase the volume slightly, but saw no reason to go crazy with it. Who knows what would have happened if I'd increased it more though.

I found eating was the most important thing for me - just couldn't get enough down the hatch.

Redsky

Awards
I normally do a fairly low volume of training ( 2-3 sets/excercise), three days per week. Mainly compound excercises, hitting each bodypart once a week. During the time I was on I threw in an extra set per excercise (for a total of either 3 or 4 working sets depending on the excercise). Seemed to work well for me, didn't see any of my usual issues with excess fatigue etc that occur with the higher volume. For me the bottom line was I felt able to increase the volume slightly, but saw no reason to go crazy with it. Who knows what would have happened if I'd increased it more though.

I found eating was the most important thing for me - just couldn't get enough down the hatch.
That's what it seems to be. I want to eat super clean, but part of me says that I need to be a bit pig-ish with my eating to get the extra calories. If weight increases at a steady clip and I decide to stay past 2 weeks, I'd take up my daily calories. To begin, I'll be having a rather clean 3300 calories daily on a 35/40/25 split. If I gained 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks (likely), I'll take it up to 3500.

Redsky

Awards
One more quick question concerning PCT.

If I was to start 40 mg/d of Nolva in the last week of my cycle, assuming I go 4 weeks, could I drop it down to 20 mg/d for the first week of PCT? I've read of people doing this and keeping more gains, but I figured I could hear from the mouth of a horse or two concerning this. :D