* * * * * New Products * * * * *

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the interest Rugger.

It REALLY amazes and pleases me to see the interest, a GREAT feeling to come on here and read posts like this, so thank you

Well today is Tues Nov 21st, UPS is down for Thursday and Friday so let's say conservative estimate would be December 1st.

CROWLER
Watch your back............:bruce1:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
any updates...Liquid sucralose and brownies would sure come in handy during christmas!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok here we go. First I want to give a GREAT big Thank you to Stxnas (Food R & D guy here at Anabolic Innovations. He will be doing more testing on the products and giving ideas of various ways of preparing the mixes and suggestions as to what other 'goodies' to add.

I also want to give a BIG thank you to Rich and Aaron(owners of Nimbus Nutrition) for all the help they have given me. They really gave me insight as to what things to do and what sort of products people were more likely to work. Karma is alive and well and is evident :) I helped a little in getting their Nimbus Nutrition Performance Pudding to market here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

And they REALLY helped me with these food items.

A special extra thanks for all the ideas from Aaron and Rich and for Aaron for basically cluing me into NOT doing just a high protein pancake mix but doing it as it is below :)

Ok some people did not want to purchase under the name of Anabolic Innovations so we chose a more politically correct name of Healthy Cheat Foods So it is STILL my company. It is STILL Anabolic Innovations just the name is a little more acceptable hence the name Healthy Cheat Foods . Cue the conspiracy theorists to get going :hammer:

You will see the ingredients are some of the slightly more expensive items such as Isolate Protein, NOT concentrate and not even a cheaper blend of protein powder. Sucralose not the less expensive sugar alcohols or Acesulfame. Carbs are provided from items such as Steel Cut Oats, Barley Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Flour etc. Fats come from healthy source of Flax Seed.

I used what I use myself, what I use for my family and what I thought you the consumers might also like, I hope you do.

The following are being shipped out to Nutra Planet Tuesday.

High Protein Peanut Butter Cookie Mix 40/40/20 Ratio of Protein/Complex/Carbs Healthy Fats NO Sugar Alcohols INFACT NO Sugar added, sweetness comes from Sucralose

Meal Replacement Pancake Mix :) This has 40 grams of Protein 40 grams of complex carbs 10 grams HEALTHY fats, per serving. :study:
That gives it Yep you guessed it 40/40/20 Ratio :) AND it has multivitamins and minerals. Main ingredient is Whey Protein ISOLATE no concentrate. Carbs come from Brown Rice Flour, Steel Cut Oats, Barley Flour etc.

You could actually have pancakes for a preworkout meal and it would be all good :good:

You can prepare these just like regular pancakes in a pan or I even do them in the microwave. Now when someone asks you what travels well and has alot of protein, you can say COLD Healthy Cheat Foods Pancakes :bow28:

Healthy Chip Mix Ok I am pretty happy with this one. It TASTES like it has salt in it but it does NOT. It is done with potassium and NOT sodium. Also get this there are ONLY 2 grams of Carbs AND they are FIBER :) So it is 22 grams of protein from whey ISOLATE 2 grams of Fat from Flax. So basically NO NET carbs NO Salt, Omega 3 from Flax AND low fat CHIPS :blink:

Again with this one all you do is add water NOTHING else. You mix it up and pour it out. Can either Microwave or bake in the oven.

Being Shipped to Nutra Planet on Thursday

Liquid Sucralose
Chocolate/Mint Cookie Mix
This is a bonus for the LONG delay :icon_lol:

Brown Rice Cereal and Brown Rice Crispies are delayed a bit longer BUT they will be out as soon as possible and DEFINITELY well BEFORE Christmas. Was shipped WHITE Rice. So that went back and the Brown Rice is on its way.

As far as the Brownie Mix, Dsade is getting price quotes so he will let us all know when it is set.

CROWLER

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
wow! this all looks really good:food: best of luck with the new lineup crowler. ill likely be supporting it for years to come :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Crowler!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job crowler, my belly thanks you already.

Mace, I don't know what your talking about, that still looks like a snuggle button to me. Just look at that faaaace.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was early, eyes hadn't adjusted yet! Sorry!! :D

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Looks hot, you know I'll always support you :)

Can't wait :D

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
mmmmm.....I cant wait to get my hands on these!

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler - You've allowed me to have my pancakes and eat them too! :food:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I would have thought of that for the write up!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
prices?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ok here we go. First I want to give a GREAT big Thank you to Stxnas (Food R & D guy here at Anabolic Innovations. He will be doing more testing on the products and giving ideas of various ways of preparing the mixes and suggestions as to what other 'goodies' to add.

I also want to give a BIG thank you to Rich and Aaron(owners of Nimbus Nutrition) for all the help they have given me. They really gave me insight as to what things to do and what sort of products people were more likely to work. Karma is alive and well and is evident :) I helped a little in getting their Nimbus Nutrition Performance Pudding to market here:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding
Just grabbed me two. Planning on carrying any other of their products? I love pudding. Incredible work on the others I'd say just from the macros alone. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping for myself.

I'm wondering how those pancakes might go with some of those sugarless syrups that are out. I'm sure as hell gonna find out.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the question Haiz. Sorry I do not know what the price will be.

I am not sure what price Nutra Planet will set for these items. I am thinking more than free and less than a million dollars but you never know :icon_lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed me two. Planning on carrying any other of their products? I love pudding. Incredible work on the others I'd say just from the macros alone. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping for myself.

I'm wondering how those pancakes might go with some of those sugarless syrups that are out. I'm sure as hell gonna find out.
THANK YOU FOR THE PURCHASE, I am sure Nimbus Nutrition will be pleased.

BTW Nimbus Nutrition has the owners phone numbers on the labels incase you have questions about dosing, etc.

This was their first product. They have another product they are coming out with but they are doing some further testing and tweeking.

CROWLER

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU FOR THE PURCHASE, I am sure Nimbus Nutrition will be pleased.

BTW Nimbus Nutrition has the owners phone numbers on the labels incase you have questions about dosing, etc.
Dosing questions about pudding? :blink:

This was their first product. They have another product they are coming out with but they are doing some further testing and tweeking.

CROWLER
I'll be watching. And eating.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Liquid Sucralose has been shipped to Nutra Planet :)

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like the new products are going up now!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered myself 3 bottles of sucralose and 2 orders of both the pancake and cookie mix. The last two are things my dad wanted me to order for him, but the sucralose is all mine(precontest dieting ATM)!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
lOOKS MUCH MORE APPROPRIATE NOW ;-)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered myself 3 bottles of sucralose and 2 orders of both the pancake and cookie mix. The last two are things my dad wanted me to order for him, but the sucralose is all mine(precontest dieting ATM)!
Pancake and Cookie Mix...YUUMMM! Crowler, I think I need to place an order. Reading this just made me crave your Pancakes and follow them up with your cookies for desert ;-):donut:

All without the guilt...amazing!

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
workin? are you okay? having problemts with the POST button? :icon_lol:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Performance Pudding Now on Nutra Planet!

Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Look for the Poseidon Pre Sale to start in less than 24 hours ;-)

Workin