New Pics, critique please Note: i am not a bodybuilder

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so i was approached at my gym by the head trainer, they wanted to do a writeup / interview for the gyms website/magazine.

heres the pics they took, let me know what you think

View attachment flexing bi pic.bmp

View attachment lat spread.bmp

View attachment curl pic.bmp

i know im making some funny faces, please try to keep flaming to a minimum... the focking camera guy had me holding each pose for like 2 minutes, i literally almost passed out... made me have a newfound respect for bodybuilders

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Impressive! Great conditioning, low bodyfat. Proportions look good, but could use a bit more size on chest and traps compared to everything else -- same exact things that I am currently working on. Great progress thus far!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Impressive! Great conditioning, low bodyfat. Proportions look good, but could use a bit more size on chest and traps compared to everything else -- same exact things that I am currently working on. Great progress thus far!
thanks man, youre right ... i need some bigger shoulders too.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Lookin' lean and mean bro (no homo)! I'm just about to start choppin' some bf which I'm NOT looking foward to :yuck:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' lean and mean bro (no homo)! I'm just about to start choppin' some bf which I'm NOT looking foward to :yuck:
thanks man, good looks..... if you need any help shoot me a pm, im a longtime wrestler, and pretty good at cutting (fail miserably at bulking)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Great job man! Vascularity is off the charts (especially from shoulders through pec into traps)! Your dedication is inspirational!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^----dont be jealous because he actually works out instead of inject 3 anabolic compounds and go running.

you look good bro, keep it up.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I can bulk like sasquatch but cant ****ing cut worth a MuscleTech product!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
funny_body_building_photo-44337.jpg

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
hmm... i cant quote multiple posts for some reason... anyone know how to do it ?

@diablo- thank you brother

@the meatus- any pointers on bulking? (i have a thread-swollen87s training log)

@whatsaroid- it says Susan-Marie ... i lost my mother to pancreatic cancer 2 years ago.......... that filth that just posted his pic up in my thread is boricourage(banned) he made a new name so he could post up threatening/ignorant remarks about me.... Hes really just mad bc he ran tren/test/mast and DIDNT GO TO THE GYM on cycle..... and when people called him out on being a fOCKTARD he got MAD lmao... look up his pics its amusing...

@jbry- HE MAD

@stakedcop- im back to bulking right now, just trying to keep it clean.... aiming for a good 5-10lbs over the next 3-4 months

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I think you're much less than 10% BF to be honest. I could be VERY wrong though, but with all those veins, plus the well defined abs, I'da guessed about 8% or less. Again, I'm just guessing wildly though!

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Great shape mate, well done. That's essentially what I want to look like by Christmas, which is achievable.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
@the meatus- any pointers on bulking? (i have a thread-swollen87s training log)

Eating. Thats it. I know how much people and prolly yourself stress this factor. Its all in the food man,it might just be cuz its easier than hell for me to bulk,but its all in the food. For instance when im bulking,for my carb source i might just eat Sweet Potatos,and some rice,and its not really that i try to "Clean Bulk",i just ****ing bulk bro,if its more of a clean bulk so be it,i think people stress too much on that,they try to make sure there "Clean Bulking",so hard that they deprive thereselves of what they really need for a Bulk. If i feel i have to eat sloppy and not clean at all for a successful bulk,i just do extra cardio. I dont know,it always works out for me. I also eat 6-7 meals a day when bulking. Usually my daily meals will consist of beans,fish,fruits,vegetables,whole grains,some type of lean meat, and low fat dairy product. You just really have to stuff your face,even when you dont feel hungry,still get those 6 meals in at least. Like i said,this just works for me,everybodys different,but it really bulks me the **** up.

-meat

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I can see the improvements from the avatar. Put on some good weight in the chest and shoulders. Youre waaaay under 10% garunteed. I feel that your tris need to build to even the arm. Bringing your traps and shoulders up would do big tings for your back physique. Good vascularity, especially that power vein! Garden hose status. All said and done a quality improvement.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abs and Chest are killer man. Well done

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all, I'm currently working on building up my Squats , medial and rear delt, along with my trisEdit I think I'm at about 8-10% here.... no possibility of me being lower... I've been leaner than this in wrestling season...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
looking way bigger than your avi

T

Turnitup122

Awards
O lol couldnt see that on the phone app

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
how much did you weight at the time you took the attached pics! ... your looking cut do you take anything? and id be intrested in what your putting up at the gym?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
how much did you weight at the time you took the attached pics! ... your looking cut do you take anything? and id be intrested in what your putting up at the gym?
i have taken stuff before..... but hadnt touched anything hormonal for a while when these pics were taken...

i weighed around 200-205 in those pics ...

current maxs

squat 440x2 (never really hit a decent single)
deadlift 585
bench 350 (i have hit 365 before)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
350 isnt much lol... my 19 year old brother weighs 10lbs less than me, and looks much smaller... and he benches 365x2 and 405x1 ..

and he doesnt even take creatine

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
350 isnt much lol... my 19 year old brother weighs 10lbs less than me, and looks much smaller... and he benches 365x2 and 405x1 ..

and he doesnt even take creatine
He's secretly take tren ;)

But seriously though (from seeing those pics your gym took) 350 is good for your size, you're not small it's just that you don't look like a hunched over benchpress hero

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
He's secretly take tren ;)

But seriously though (from seeing those pics your gym took) 350 is good for your size, you're not small it's just that you don't look like a hunched over benchpress hero
no, he is def not taking tren... lol hes a D1 wrestler (lock haven)

thank you ( i guess that was a compliment? ) lol... most people who have big benches are stocky for their frame.... ie, thick torso and short compact arms...

i have monkey arms... hence the big deadlift

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
no, he is def not taking tren... lol hes a D1 wrestler (lock haven)

thank you ( i guess that was a compliment? ) lol... most people who have big benches are stocky for their frame.... ie, thick torso and short compact arms...

i have monkey arms... hence the big deadlift
Definitely a compliment