Awards
I'm definitely in when it drops.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of both worlds. Can't beat the flavoring.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The flavoring is what scares me. Is this going to replace the pills cause..that may mean my money is going elsewhere for a multi.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The flavoring is what scares me. Is this going to replace the pills cause..that may mean my money is going elsewhere for a multi.
Its a subtle orange. Would mix well with vanilla pro nom. A little orange creamsicle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to trying this. What doseage of greens does this have per serving?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a subtle orange. Would mix well with vanilla pro nom. A little orange creamsicle
I've decided to atleast give it a try.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It will not replace the tablets, it's its own wonderful product :)

G4rDvUo.jpg

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, a side note; orange is my LEAST flavor of anything; popsicles, juice, supplements.

I enjoy this a lot. Quite subtle.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
IS the price on Nutra correct 43 for 15 days ? If so any chance of an intro sale ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Saw this drop on Nutra, super excited. Read through formula, even more excited. Get to the allergen warnings, dreams crushed :(

BigHoop65

Awards
I have a container in transit right now but I won't get it in time for my November cycle. But i still have a lot of Greens powder left over too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely in when it drops.

If it drops, I'd be pissed though. Especially if the cover wasn't on, or not on tight enough. That'd be like $49.94 down the drain. Ten-second rule?. Get the broom?. Or just scoop up off the top of the pile?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
IS the price on Nutra correct 43 for 15 days ? If so any chance of an intro sale ?
It has 30 servings.

And you'd have to talk to Nutra about that.

I think it's worth it, considering how much most guys spend on Vitamins + Joint alone

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Entered!

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I thought it was the tabs and greens in one....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Can't wait for mine. Expect a review in the next month!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
It has 30 servings.

And you'd have to talk to Nutra about that.

I think it's worth it, considering how much most guys spend on Vitamins + Joint alone
Yea my mistake sorry I read one scoop twice per day and was thinking one scoop was a serving so it would only last 15 days. I re-checked and 2 scoops is a serving so it is a full 30 day supply much better price now : )

Thanks for setting me straight

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love this stuff. Who here is enjoying it as much as me?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have been enjoying it I mix it with my protein it adds a nice flavor
That's what I will be doing. I buy bulk unflavored protein from TN. Pretty stoked to flavor my post workout shakes with this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's what I will be doing. I buy bulk unflavored protein from TN. Pretty stoked to flavor my post workout shakes with this.
Make sure to let us know how it is... methinks it will be very good :)

BigHoop65

Awards
Been on it for almost two weeks. Mixes with pretty much anything. I typically throw it in with my protein or aminos depending on which of the two daily servings it is.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
couldnt agree more...its quite versatile

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Love it! Tastes great by itself or in foods. I didn't even dabble with mixing other drink mixes with it.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it with any foods but it is good by itself

Hindes204

Hindes204

Awards
En route...can't wait, been a big fan of orange triad for years, the greens are just an added bonus.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about 1 week into it and love it so far. Much better than the tablet version. I'm noticing it helps with digestion. Also before I started taking my elbows were bothering me a bit, cracking and painful. Within a few days the pain is gone and cracking is significantly reduced. This stuff is expensive for a daily supplement though. I've got to write a review. Submitted it to the review section and will write a review once its up.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 1 week into it and love it so far. Much better than the tablet version. I'm noticing it helps with digestion. Also before I started taking my elbows were bothering me a bit, cracking and painful. Within a few days the pain is gone and cracking is significantly reduced. This stuff is expensive for a daily supplement though. I've got to write a review. Submitted it to the review section and will write a review once its up.
I take one serving in the morning then tablets at night. Last 60 days that way. I drink it with oats, milk, and protein powder as a breakfast or mid morning snack on the go. It taste like kids cereal in a shaker cup. Absolutely delicious.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it best to take 2 scoops(1serving) in one setting or split 1scoop morning & 1 night ??

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why it almost contains a gram of soy in lecithin form? Why not sunflower form instead?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why it almost contains a gram of soy in lecithin form? Why not sunflower form instead?
Impressive 6-year-old thread bump!

Because soy lecithin is an excellent commonly-used emulsifier for a powdered product like this, a good source of PA, and allows us to offer this product at a more aggressive price/serving than using sunflower. Also, this is an extremely minute dietary amount - you cannot expect to see any measurable endocrine modulation at this kind of daily dosage, positive or negative.

However, if the soy lecithin worries you, please consider our recently updated Orange Triad pill formula! Extra D3 & K2 has been added to that one.

Lastly, if you have a desire to dig a little deeper, this is a great read on positive and negative correlations concerning heavily soy-based diets/high phytoestrogen intake:

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Impressive 6-year-old thread bump!

Because soy lecithin is an excellent commonly-used emulsifier for a powdered product like this, a good source of PA, and allows us to offer this product at a more aggressive price/serving than using sunflower. Also, this is an extremely minute dietary amount - you cannot expect to see any measurable endocrine modulation at this kind of daily dosage, positive or negative.

However, if the soy lecithin worries you, please consider our recently updated Orange Triad pill formula! Extra D3 & K2 has been added to that one.

Lastly, if you have a desire to dig a little deeper, this is a great read on positive and negative correlations concerning heavily soy-based diets/high phytoestrogen intake:

You at least have to give me credit for properly using the forum search button though :)

Appreciate the reply, and I'm familiar with PA so understood - thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You at least have to give me credit for properly using the forum search button though :)

Most definitely - your question certainly made sense here!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Most definitely - your question certainly made sense here!