*NEW iFORCE COMPETE BETA TEST REVIEW*

mnowak1228

Awards
Thanks to Vaughn and iForce I was selected to Beta test iForce's all new intra W/O shake. I was given one serving of Lemon Drop, and two servings each of Tangy Tangerine and Fruit Punch Slam. I have to say, there hasn't been ANY iForce products that I haven't liked. I have been a consumer of Hemavol, Maximize V2, and Intense since the beginning of 2011 when I learned of them. I've tried their Protean and it is fantastic!! This will without a doubt be in my arsenal especially after experiencing what I did today with just ONE SCOOP of the Lemon Drop!! Here is the info from iForce's product page. (Next post will be today's review)
COMING SOON!
Flavors: Fruit Punch Slam, Tangy Tangerine, Lemon Drop

Why do you work out? Is it to get better at a sport? Is it to get bigger muscles? Is it to lose bodyfat? No matter what your reason is for working out, we all hit the weights and train our bodies for one specific purpose in mind, to compete. It may be a competition with a friend, a competition against a ***** sports team, or even a competition with yourself, but no matter what, the goal is to be the best you can possibly be. Stop wasting your time “exercising”, and take it to the next level…Compete!
Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to an entirely new level. The days of using antiquated BCAA’s or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone. Featuring clinically proven doses of novel amino acids, whey protein hydrolysate, and focus enhancing compounds, Compete is the perfect answer for any athlete looking to get the edge over their competition.

How Does Compete work?
Compete works by addressing the four major necessities to athletic performance:
Mental Focus | Physical Performance | Recovery | Hydration

Mental Focus:
When we exercise our body releases very potent chemicals(like adrenaline) that can cause us to go into our natural “fight or flight” mode. Going into this mode protects us from danger in nature, however it can cause athletic performance to suffer significantly. By augmenting our bodies reaction to exercise/physical stress, we can use these powerful chemicals to our benefit, instead of to our detriment.

Compete does just that. Through the use of a potent adaptogen (Rhodiola Rosea), Compete will completely change how your body responds to physical stress, allowing you to reap more benefits each and every workout. Adaptogens are compounds that help our body stay more “calm” in stressful situations. An easy comparison would be to look at adaptogens as if they were “coolant” in a cars radiator. Too little coolant and that car overheats, and eventually stops running. The same goes for the human body, we must keep our mental/physical stress within certain limits to enable us to perform at 100% of our best.

In addition to including a potent adaptogen, Compete makes sure than not only your body is ready to handle stress, but it also includes a powerful alkaloid from the Perwinkle plant known as “Vinpocetine”. Capable of providing users with enhanced brain blood flow, a mood boost, and more energy, the addition of Vinpocetine was crucial to allowing athletes to feel, think, and perform at their absolute peak.

Physical Performance:
Now while we all know it’s great to feel good when we work out, our actual physical performance is what matters at the end of the day. To increase our overall physical performance, we need to manipulate numerous bodily functions, not just 1 in specific. Compete does this by utilizing clinical doses of the most impressive athletic enhancers currently known to science, two forms of L-Carnitine.

L-Carnitine works by forcing fatty acids into our cells mitochondria, where they can then be oxidized and burned for additional energy/power. By doing this, Carnitine will allow your body to create more energy(thus reducing fatigue), burn more fat, and work better/faster at your activity of choice.

COMPETE SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 scoop - 6000mg Servings Per Container: 50
Calories: 10​
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat
Total Carbohydrate
Protein
0g
<1g
2500mg
0%
1%
4.1%​
Athletic Enhancement Matrix:

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
L-Carnitine Fumarate
1000mg
1000mg​
*​
Endurance Enhancement Matrix:
Citrulline Malate
500mg​
*​
Anti-Catabolic Matrix:
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
2500mg​
*​
Performance Enhancing Electrolyte Matrix:
Sodium Phosphate
Potassium Phosphate
Magnesium Aspartate
Calcium Aspartate
115mg
85mg
50mg
50mg

*​
Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix
100mg​
*​
Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Vinpocetine
Natural Energy/Antioxidant Matrix:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
50mg
250mcg​
83%
4,167%​
*Percentage Daily Value not established
While other products may use simple L-Carnitine, Compete uses far a more bioavailable & effective form, L-Carnitine Fumarate.
L-Carnitine Fumarate: One of the newest forms of L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Fumarate is the ultimate choice for enhancing athletic performance. This compound is a simple combination of L-Carnitine & Fumaric acid, however its effects are nothing less than incredible. This form of Carnitine gives you all the benefits listed above, however it also brings with it massive improvements on our ATP(think of it like gasoline/fuel for our cells) production. Fumaric acid significantly increases ATP production, so this means each of our cells will be able to produce more energy or “fuel” during your workouts. This means more energy and more performance during your work out and all day long!
In addition to simply needing more energy production while we exercise, we also need to protect our muscles (and therefor our physical performance) as workouts can be extremely catabolic(muscle wasting). When we exercise, our body pulls from both our fat and muscle to help fuel our movement. While this is how our body is supposed to work, it is counterproductive for athletes to reach their max potential. To prevent this catabolism, it’s necessary to introduce amino acids into our body while we train. The most effective form of amino acid administration has been shown to be in small amino acid chains, like those found only in Hydrolyzed protein. Compete contains the highest grade Whey Protein Hydrolysate to ensure that you remain anabolic throughout the entirety of your workout. This means more fat being burned, and more muscle being preserved!

Recovery:
Although our workout itself seems like the most important aspect of increasing our performance, our rate of recovery has just as much of an effect on our performance. Think about it, if you train your heart out to the point that you can’t walk straight for 3-4 days, how well can you really perform during those 3-4 days? Not very well…

Compete comes loaded to the gills with clinical doses of yet another form of Carnitine that has been shown to do everything from reduce recovery time(less soreness!) to increase the sensitivity of our androgen receptors(quicker gains)!

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: The most tried and proven form of Carnitine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate has been making waves in the supplement industry as one of the most effective dietary supplements currently available. Capable of providing instantaneous improvements in your recovery, the massive dosing of this compound will have you not only performing at your best during your workouts, but will have you ready to attack your next workout at 100% intensity without any down time!

Hydration:
You’ve heard it before…hydration is one of the most important aspects of performing your best. When we exercise, we sweat, which means we lose massive amounts of water and thus dehydrate ourselves during exercise. While we know it’s important, do you really understand just how important it is? Losing just 20% of our water stores can reduce our athletic performance by up to 50%! So, we know we need to drink more water to stay hydrated, however most of us don’t realize it’s also necessary to add in extra minerals, electrolytes, and phosphates to ensure we stay as hydrated as possible.

Compete contains perfect amounts of electrolytes to help your body stay hydrated and keep your engines running at redline. Electrolytes are what allows our brain to communicate with the rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Without ample amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “give out” due to our brain no longer being able to communicate with them effectively. Compete will help reduce the chance of cramping, and make sure you stay hydrated through even the most intense competitions!

Simply put, the ultimate product is here. No hype, no nonsense…just clinical doses of scientifically proven ingredients. Don’t just exercise…Compete!

**These statements have not been approved by the FDA.

mnowak1228

Awards
Lemon Drop Compete Review:

2012-06-29_16-14-06_799.jpg

2012-06-29_16-42-33_510.jpg

Mixed with 10oz of water.
2012-06-29_16-43-55_791.jpg

Settled to the bottom at first when first dumped in.
2012-06-29_16-45-53_56.jpg

Shook vigorously for about 20 seconds and Compete dissolved almost completely!!
2012-06-29_16-46-04_422.jpg

This is what was left in the bottom, NOT BAD AT ALL, and actually dissolved more as it sat for about a half hour.

Ok so for mixability I give it a 9/10. I havent tried any Pre W/O's or Intras that have dissolved completely so this isnt a bad score!

Taste def gets a 10/10, I actually added a little more water to it bc it was very strong tasting just like a fresh squeezed lemonade!! I found it to taste better with the extra water, but either way this flavor is awesome. Reminds me of Lemon Drop Hemavol!!!

Now this is where things get a little strange to me bc I have never tried anything that helped me recover faster between sets, I almost didnt/dont believe it. All of my equipment is in my attic so today was brutal with the heat, 112 degrees, and I normally get very light headed around the second or third set and have to go take a brake bc I literally feel like Im gonna pass out with these kind of temps, but today I went three sets back to back no breaks, then took 5 mins, in the attic, chugged some of the Compete, and finished three more sets while sipping on Lemon Drop Compete. Im seriously AMAZED!!!! I didnt even get that sore between sets like normal. I usually take a two to five min break every two sets. I really didnt feel like I needed a brake at all. My concentration was there in full force from start to finish without any thought of stopping early bc I was damn hot. Im seriously dumbfounded, I dont know what is in this that makes it work so effectively!! I also felt a little more focused, I was dead on with completing my W/O no matter what.

SH*T JUST GOT REAL WITH "COMPETE"!!! Home run with this one iForce!! Tomorrow two scoops.........

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
SH*T JUST GOT REAL WITH "COMPETE"!!! Home run with this one iForce!! Tomorrow two scoops.........[/B]
:)

thanks for getting this up so quickly!!! All the reviews so far have been spectacular! Cant wait to read the rest of your review

mnowak1228

Awards
:)

thanks for getting this up so quickly!!! All the reviews so far have been spectacular! Cant wait to read the rest of your review
Thank you guys for allowing me to test it!! This adds a whole new dimension to intra W/O's!! The bar has been raised!

GHO5T

Awards
Wow impressive review! Thanks for taking the time to show us what you think and to provide the pics along with it.

mnowak1228

Awards
Wow impressive review! Thanks for taking the time to show us what you think and to provide the pics along with it.
Not a problem at all. Gonna be sipping on some more here very soon @ 2 scoops this time!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Change of plans. Got called into work so the first two scoop review will come tomorrow!! Sorry.....I'm actually a little scared to use two scoops. My legs are pretty sore from just leg presses yesterday. "Compete" def helped push me to go harder!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
iFORCE "COMPETE" TANGY TANGERINE

COMPETE SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 scoop - 6000mg Servings Per Container: 50
Calories: 10​
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat
Total Carbohydrate
Protein
0g
<1g
2500mg
0%
1%
4.1%​
Athletic Enhancement Matrix:
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
L-Carnitine Fumarate
1000mg
1000mg​
*​
Endurance Enhancement Matrix:
Citrulline Malate
500mg​
*​
Anti-Catabolic Matrix:
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
2500mg​
*​
Performance Enhancing Electrolyte Matrix:
Sodium Phosphate
Potassium Phosphate
Magnesium Aspartate
Calcium Aspartate
115mg
85mg
50mg
50mg

*​
Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix
100mg​
*​
Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Vinpocetine
Natural Energy/Antioxidant Matrix:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
50mg
250mcg​
83%
4,167%​

TT.jpg

Vaughn's famous beta baggies!!

TT2.jpg

Tangy Tangerine just poured into about 20oz water, settled directly to the bottom. (I did end up adding about 10oz of more water bc this is very sweet and tangy)

TT3.jpg

Shake vigorously for about 20-30 seconds, let it sit for about 5 more minutes and shake again. This is whats left at the bottom!!

Tangeloed_227885DF30104.jpg

This is what it tastes like. I swear to you this is def my NEW fav flavor of ANY supplement I have ever tasted!! Taste for me gets 11/10........another winner!!

You see how well "COMPETE" mixes, you have read about what I think Tangy Tangerine tastes like so now for the performance of not just one scoop, but TWO SCOOPS!!

I honestly would stick to either one scoop before and one intra, or at most 1.5 scoops intra. I have no idea how this stuff works with the body, but its seriously amazing!! When lifting I can start to feel the initial burn, but even that goes away very rapidly. Once Im fully warmed up I dont need very much rest time. I did two sets back to back of 4 exercises with only about a 2-4 min break between two sets. When I hit the weights after the break I def have more strength normal, I still got fatigued, but its not like normal. Compete really gives a noticable the very first time you use it. When I do order its going to be Tangy Tangerine, and I will only use one scoop for now with about 15-20oz of water. I have never used or even heard of anything like this stuff. iForce has honestly taken it to a different dimension with COMPETE!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Very detailed review Mike!!! Keep it up

mnowak1228

Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet reviews man, very detailed and much appreciated! You went way out of your way here, and we truly do appreciate it and remember these things.

Is that a blender cut like the magic bullet, mine looks identical to yours.. we might have the same blender :p

Mike

mnowak1228

Awards
Sweet reviews man, very detailed and much appreciated! You went way out of your way here, and we truly do appreciate it and remember these things.

Is that a blender cut like the magic bullet, mine looks identical to yours.. we might have the same blender :p

Mike
Yeah the cup is from the GE version of the Magic Bullet,$30 cheaper, and it is the only "Clear" cup I have with a lid to shake it. That was good for the 10oz of water, but when it came to 20oz had to use a different bottle so I figured clear Orange would match the theme of Tangy Tangerine!! Lol
I use this blender all the time and love it. Makes my shakes easy as Hell to throw together. And when making scrambled eggs this think is the bomb, fluffy like a cloud and I throw my veggies right in while blending. Beats getting my big blender dirty all the time. Kids love it to!!
Anyway, thank you guys for the opportunity and your kind words on the review!! I'm a big fan of iForce!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome review bro. and 11/10? got me really excited to try this :) glad you got so much out of the samples

mnowak1228

Awards
Huge review man thank u!
Np....was trying to win a tub on FB. Lol, I'll be buying it when I get some cash. This is a great addition. Next review tomorrow!!

mnowak1228

Awards
awesome review bro. and 11/10? got me really excited to try this :) glad you got so much out of the samples
Yeah bro...def the best tasting powder mix I have ever tasted. One scoop is def enough for me I think though, maybe twice per day!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Here is the review for "Fruit Punch Compete"!!

So truth is, I wasn't really looking as forward to tasting this flavor over the others simply bc to me Fruit Punch is overused!!

fruit punch.jpg

2012-07-03_12-27-17_695.JPG

2012-07-03_12-26-37_143.JPG

2012-07-03_12-28-58_173.JPG

2012-07-03_12-30-12_13.JPG

2012-07-03_12-32-03_958.JPG

This mixed just as well as the Lemon Drop and the Tangerine (my fav), not much sediment left after shaking. On all three of the flavors there is a nice head of frothy foam that develops, but it does subside after sitting for a few mins. I started this review by stating I was not looking as forward to this flavor as I was the others bc Fruit Punch is over used and I still do believe that, BUT........THIS Fruit Punch is delicious!! Very sweet, at 20-30oz of water, but this Fruit Punch will BEAT whatever other Fruit Punch you have EVER tasted. This is like drinking right from a fruit bowl!! Two scoops is still to much for me, I am going to stick with one scoop for now so that means that Ill get a full 50 servings out of a container which is even better for my pocket.

As for performance while working out, its the same thing as the other two, SPECTACULAR!!!! I feel like I can just keep going nonstop. The recovery time between reps is faster, stamina is better, and the energy you get while lifting is incredible. For some people this could be there PRE and INTRA W/O!!!! Everyone who is involved in lifting, running, cardio or ANY sporting activity should pick a tub up. In fact, NP is having a 4th of July sale on it right now, a tub of Compete AND an iForce T-Shirt. I will link to it below.

I would like to thank Vaugh and ALL the boys at iForce for their continued progress with bringing us outstanding sports supplimenst and for allowing me to test Compete in all 3 flavors and to write a little review on how special Compete really is.

THANK YOU iFORCE!!!!!

Link to NP Sale:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-complete-compete-stack-free-shipping.html

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a pretty sweet deal at NP!! Very descriptive review man! I could almost taste the fruit punch lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fruit punch is whats on route to my house! I meant to order orange, but i screwed up :(

mnowak1228

Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hearing your review of fruit punch makes me wonder if I should have gotten a tub of that instead of 2 tangerine ones lol

mnowak1228

Awards
hearing your review of fruit punch makes me wonder if I should have gotten a tub of that instead of 2 tangerine ones lol
I would have gotten one and one. Tangerine for me still beats Fruit Punch, but this Fruit Punch is the best I've ever tried. Either way you will not be disappointed!