*NEW** Assault Labs Wild thing untamed pre workout (reformulated)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought i would get this up tonight. going to use it first thing in the morning. the profile is STACKED and i think this will be a great pre that will suite many. it’s hitting all the angles so as soon as i can unveil the formula i will. For now I will just throw up some reviews at 1.5/2 scoops for full transparency.

ED3D1CBD-B94E-4957-AFA3-76277AF1BE2A.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once I receive mine I will be putting together a review as well! Interested to see how you like it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
did one scoop that was maybe 1/10th above a level scoop so i wouldn’t even call it a. heaping scoop. i must confess in my older age i don’t like crazy stim bombs. i want noticeable energy and pick me up but no crash or tweaking out lol. This pre delivered and i don’t think i will need to double scoop it. i will for the sake of the review but as a daily drive one scoop is perfect.

effects- the energy and focus kicked in about 25 minutes after ingestion. clean and focused energy with a feel good component. i was bobbing to my music and in the zone even before the lift. had a pretty good pump but my volume was low and I trained fasted. as of now still no crash and it’s been about 5 hours and i still feel great.

energy-9/10
focus-8/10
pump-8/10

taste-9.5-10. i had rocket pop and it was really good! hard to pinpoint the flavors but it was overall one of the better tasting pre’s i have had. it doesn’t matter to me how it tastes but i know it does to some.

and this is all with just one scoop! this is a 40/20 serving so a lot of people will probably do 1.5-2 scoops for an extra kick. i know it’s hard to judge after one use but as of now this will be a more than regular use pre in my rotation. as of now i can see me using it 75% of my workouts. well done so far and stoked for everyone to get their hands on it!

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
energy-9/10
focus-8/10
pump-8/10

taste-9.5-10.
Solid ratings on this new pre! Sounds like it worked well for you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that’s at one scoop. Nice 👍
that’s what i’m saying. going to do 1.5 scoops later today. feel free to ask any questions!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did one scoop that was maybe 1/10th above a level scoop so i wouldn’t even call it a. heaping scoop. i must confess in my older age i don’t like crazy stim bombs. i want noticeable energy and pick me up but no crash or tweaking out lol. This pre delivered and i don’t think i will need to double scoop it. i will for the sake of the review but as a daily drive one scoop is perfect.

effects- the energy and focus kicked in about 25 minutes after ingestion. clean and focused energy with a feel good component. i was bobbing to my music and in the zone even before the lift. had a pretty good pump but my volume was low and I trained fasted. as of now still no crash and it’s been about 5 hours and i still feel great.

energy-9/10
focus-8/10
pump-8/10

taste-9.5-10. i had rocket pop and it was really good! hard to pinpoint the flavors but it was overall one of the better tasting pre’s i have had. it doesn’t matter to me how it tastes but i know it does to some.

and this is all with just one scoop! this is a 40/20 serving so a lot of people will probably do 1.5-2 scoops for an extra kick. i know it’s hard to judge after one use but as of now this will be a more than regular use pre in my rotation. as of now i can see me using it 75% of my workouts. well done so far and stoked for everyone to get their hands on it!
Subbed. For profile.

Nice review man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How’s the mixability?
great! no grittiness after about 10 seconds of shaking. also no foam! i hate the foam so much for some reason lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 2 workout 1.5 scoops

hit back with a few bicep exercises and my pump was much more profound today. felt really good endurance wise and the beta alanine wasn’t too tingly (i’m not a fan of BA tbh).

today the energy and focus were increased by maybe 30% compared to yesterday. had more of a punch at 1.5 scoops and will probably be the max i will use but like i said…. tomorrow ill try 2 scoops for you guys lol. Honestly the focus and energy are equal parts imo. not too much of one overpowering the other, just complimenting each other.

as for rankings it would be 9/10 energy, 9/10 focus, 8/10 pump 10/10 taste and overall 9.5/10 in terms of overall feel and zero crash. can’t wait to unveil the formula. nothing “new” in terms of ingredients but a good blend of stims and some nootropics that synergize very well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
workout #3
2 level scoops

all I can say is it was amazing but i don’t normally need this much stim which is great because the tub will last longer. i was dragging today big time so i slammed two scoops on the way home and felt the energy/focus kick in about 20 minute in. was at home ready to warm up ~30 min in and i was ready to go full speed.

the main standout to me is the energy and the feel good that comes with it. i literally just have an overall happy and energetic mood. that is where this product really shines. the pump and endurance are good but the energy/focus are just a little better. i had so much extra energy at the end i did my ab roller and 20 minutes of cardio. also still no crash.

overall with the variable dosing my final rankings are below
9.5/10 energy
9/10 focus
8.5 pump

overall 9 or 9.5 out of 10. no exotic stims, no crash, just safe feel good energy that doesn’t make you feel like you’re going to have a heart attack pre workout. tomorrow is the release and i’m pretty sure we will have a good intro sale as always. I HIGHLY recommend giving this pre a shot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Loved the old wild thing so I am going to def try this one out

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very sad to see the new formula doesn’t have Noopept in it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i understand but this feels better to me tbh. noopept gave me a headache like 50 percent of the time

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assault Labs replaced Noopept with a high dose of Alpha GPC and also added Thinkamine in addition to the existing cognitive enhancing ingredients (Huperzine, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, Choline) to help boost the overall effects on focus and mental acuity.

The new formula still has an amazing boost in cognition and enhanced focus.

Give it a try and let us know how you like the new formula!

You can save 25% on it for a limited time by using code: NEWWILD

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assault Labs replaced Noopept with a high dose of Alpha GPC and also added Thinkamine in addition to the existing cognitive enhancing ingredients (Huperzine, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, Choline) to help boost the overall effects on focus and mental acuity.

The new formula still has an amazing boost in cognition and enhanced focus.

Give it a try and let us know how you like the new formula!

You can save 25% on it for a limited time by using code: NEWWILD
100 percent agree. it has a uplifting feel to it for sure

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 percent of the time for me. Couldn’t even touch anything with it
yeah i heard that a lot about noopept even in low
doses

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out my initial review of Wild Thing!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excited for this. PA used cocoanuterol in a lot of his old fat burners if I remember correctly and I always felt great on them

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for this. PA used cocoanuterol in a lot of his old fat burners if I remember correctly and I always felt great on them
nice bro! always appreciate your support as a respected member

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you didn't get in on the intro sale and want to try Wild Thing enter in the promo here

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got mine and its awesome - just hit the first dose this morn and very pleased with it. Took 1.5 scoops and felt great energy and focus had a solid workout. Got the rocket pop and flavor is good too, very mixable.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine and its awesome - just hit the first dose this morn and very pleased with it. Took 1.5 scoops and felt great energy and focus had a solid workout. Got the rocket pop and flavor is good too, very mixable.
nice bro! i doubt you will need more than that if you’re like me. i love the fact i dont crash. i haven’t went back to my cbum pre since i got this

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it!