Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wild Thing by Assault Labs Review

Wild Thing Formula Explained
  • DiCitrulline Malate/Infinergy: A non-essential amino acid that helps to increase muscular energy improve both anaerobic and aerobic activity, strength, power, increase nitric oxide production (muscle pumps) as well as help to reduce fatigue and soreness post-training.
  • Beta Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to raise muscle carnosine concentrations which in turn helps to reduce muscle fatigue increasing the amount of work one can perform at high intensities.
  • Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline: Increases mental focus and helps you hone in on your goals. Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain. Supplements using Alpha-GPC rapidly deliver choline to the brain across the blood-brain barrier, boosting mood, mental energy, and improving the development of new brain cells. An Italian clinical trial on 2,044 patients suffering from recent strokes and Alzheimer’s disease was supplied alpha-GPC. Studies confirmed the therapeutic role alpha-GPC had on the cognitive recovery of those patients.
  • Agmatine Sulfate: A byproduct of Arginine, Agmatine is produced through a process called decarboxylation. This compound has gained much exposure in the supplement industry due to its ability to release growth hormone and its production of Nitric Oxide (muscle pumps).
  • Creatine Anhydrous: Creatine is the most important supplement for building muscle. Creatine works by regenerating ATP in the body. ATP is the only form of energy that all cells in the body can use. Wild Thing’s formula contains creatine anhydrous which is known to help with muscle volumization and preventing muscle fatigue.
  • L-Glutamine: An amino acid naturally found in your muscles that when supplemented promotes muscle growth, prevents muscle breakdown, and improves muscle recovery.
  • Choline Bitartrate: Converts to Acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter involved in many brain-body activities such as memory, cognition, muscle control and reflexes.
  • Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine Anhydrous is a pure and potent form of caffeine that makes it easier to achieve high levels of training intensity. Caffeine also boosts thermogenesis, which causes your body to burn fat faster.
  • L-Tyrosine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to prevent your body from burning out while promoting smooth brain function, mood enhancement and lowering anxiety.
  • L-Norvaline: A form of the amino acid L-Valine that has been shown to positively affect the circulation of nitric oxide while helping to heighten the production of nitric oxide as well as nutrient delivery to muscles during and after workouts.
  • ZumXR:Advanced, extended-release caffeine for sustained energy and focus. Reduces energy crashes typically associated with regular caffeine.
  • Huperzine A:Huperzine A is a potent and well-rounded nootropic ingredient for cognition and brain health and has an extensive list of potential physical and mental health benefits. Huperzine A is known as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor which means that it stops an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which can result in increases in acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is known as the ‘learning neurotransmitter’ and plays a primary role in the communication between nerve cells.
  • Infinergy: Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate is a form of Caffeine that has been bonded to Malic Acid which can both extend the effects of the caffeine and increase energy production through Malic Acid’s role in the Krebs cycle. By combining the well-established properties of both Caffeine and Malic Acid, Infinergy™ offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels but also stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.
  • Cocoabuterol: This ingredient is from the natural cocoa extract concentrating on the most bioactive compounds. It boosts mood, decreases fat and enables direct muscle growth. Also activates thermogenesis, as well as improves insulin sensitivity.
  • Thinkamine: Unique, patented nootropic for enhanced cognitive function. Supports increased focus, mental clarity, and alertness during workouts.

Resource Links

Link to Strong Supplement Shop

25% off Discount Code: NEWWILD

Afi140's Review

LeanEngineer's Initial Review

• Energy: 10/10
  • Pump: 9/10
  • Focus: 8/10
  • Taste: 10/10
  • Mixability: 10/10
For my initial test I did 1 scoop in roughly 8 oz of water. Taste and mixability is a 10/10. The strawberry mango rush provides a unique flavor that I personally haven't tried before and really enjoyed. Taste's like I'm drinking a refreshing fruit smoothie that is light and easy to drink. I had a solid pump throughout my workout and noticed a sustained energy even toward the end of my workout. I trained back and normally I have trouble getting a pump and it was definitely present. I will be doing chest and triceps for my next workout so I will try 2 scoops on my next workout. I can only imagine the energy will be even better and it was already a 10/10 with one scoop!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks great, wish I could do them, as mentioned in other post, I crash bad on all of them... This one seems to have an amazing ingredient profile though. Best of luck with this product!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review bro! definitely a great product

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wild Thing by Assault Labs Review

View attachment 238658

Wild Thing Formula Explained
  • DiCitrulline Malate/Infinergy: A non-essential amino acid that helps to increase muscular energy improve both anaerobic and aerobic activity, strength, power, increase nitric oxide production (muscle pumps) as well as help to reduce fatigue and soreness post-training.
  • Beta Alanine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to raise muscle carnosine concentrations which in turn helps to reduce muscle fatigue increasing the amount of work one can perform at high intensities.
  • Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline: Increases mental focus and helps you hone in on your goals. Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain. Supplements using Alpha-GPC rapidly deliver choline to the brain across the blood-brain barrier, boosting mood, mental energy, and improving the development of new brain cells. An Italian clinical trial on 2,044 patients suffering from recent strokes and Alzheimer’s disease was supplied alpha-GPC. Studies confirmed the therapeutic role alpha-GPC had on the cognitive recovery of those patients.
  • Agmatine Sulfate: A byproduct of Arginine, Agmatine is produced through a process called decarboxylation. This compound has gained much exposure in the supplement industry due to its ability to release growth hormone and its production of Nitric Oxide (muscle pumps).
  • Creatine Anhydrous: Creatine is the most important supplement for building muscle. Creatine works by regenerating ATP in the body. ATP is the only form of energy that all cells in the body can use. Wild Thing’s formula contains creatine anhydrous which is known to help with muscle volumization and preventing muscle fatigue.
  • L-Glutamine: An amino acid naturally found in your muscles that when supplemented promotes muscle growth, prevents muscle breakdown, and improves muscle recovery.
  • Choline Bitartrate: Converts to Acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter involved in many brain-body activities such as memory, cognition, muscle control and reflexes.
  • Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine Anhydrous is a pure and potent form of caffeine that makes it easier to achieve high levels of training intensity. Caffeine also boosts thermogenesis, which causes your body to burn fat faster.
  • L-Tyrosine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to prevent your body from burning out while promoting smooth brain function, mood enhancement and lowering anxiety.
  • L-Norvaline: A form of the amino acid L-Valine that has been shown to positively affect the circulation of nitric oxide while helping to heighten the production of nitric oxide as well as nutrient delivery to muscles during and after workouts.
  • ZumXR:Advanced, extended-release caffeine for sustained energy and focus. Reduces energy crashes typically associated with regular caffeine.
  • Huperzine A:Huperzine A is a potent and well-rounded nootropic ingredient for cognition and brain health and has an extensive list of potential physical and mental health benefits. Huperzine A is known as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor which means that it stops an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which can result in increases in acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is known as the ‘learning neurotransmitter’ and plays a primary role in the communication between nerve cells.
  • Infinergy: Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate is a form of Caffeine that has been bonded to Malic Acid which can both extend the effects of the caffeine and increase energy production through Malic Acid’s role in the Krebs cycle. By combining the well-established properties of both Caffeine and Malic Acid, Infinergy™ offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels but also stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.
  • Cocoabuterol: This ingredient is from the natural cocoa extract concentrating on the most bioactive compounds. It boosts mood, decreases fat and enables direct muscle growth. Also activates thermogenesis, as well as improves insulin sensitivity.
  • Thinkamine: Unique, patented nootropic for enhanced cognitive function. Supports increased focus, mental clarity, and alertness during workouts.
View attachment 238659
View attachment 238660

Resource Links

Link to Strong Supplement Shop

25% off Discount Code: NEWWILD

Afi140's Review

LeanEngineer's Initial Review

View attachment 238661

• Energy: 10/10
  • Pump: 9/10
  • Focus: 8/10
  • Taste: 10/10
  • Mixability: 10/10
For my initial test I did 1 scoop in roughly 8 oz of water. Taste and mixability is a 10/10. The strawberry mango rush provides a unique flavor that I personally haven't tried before and really enjoyed. Taste's like I'm drinking a refreshing fruit smoothie that is light and easy to drink. I had a solid pump throughout my workout and noticed a sustained energy even toward the end of my workout. I trained back and normally I have trouble getting a pump and it was definitely present. I will be doing chest and triceps for my next workout so I will try 2 scoops on my next workout. I can only imagine the energy will be even better and it was already a 10/10 with one scoop!
Looks like it mixes great. Now a picture of it mixed like you provided should be mandatory on reviews lol l

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it mixes great. Now a picture of it mixed like you provided should be mandatory on reviews lol l
I agree! Gives folks the idea of what the consistency looks like and what to expect. I just mixed it with a folk and it blended up easily in water.
Looks great, wish I could do them, as mentioned in other post, I crash bad on all of them... This one seems to have an amazing ingredient profile though. Best of luck with this product!
That's too bad. Such a good new profile. Taste is definitely on point with this one!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 Scoop Update

2 scoops definitely enhances the energy level. I would not recommend taking the product near the evening if you have trouble going to sleep as this product has a sustained energy throughout your workout and then some. Focus and pumps were right at the same marker. For me this product does it's job at 1 scoop and will last you longer for a given tub. 2 scoops is the cherry on top and flavor is even more pronounced at 2 scoops. Assault labs needs to make this flavor in an amino acid product because I could sip on this all day long!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you take advantage of the intro sale and use code NEWWILD to save 25% at Strong Supplement Shop

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you didn't get in on the intro sale and want to try Wild Thing enter in the promo here