Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the updates, Tom. :)
lol...i had just finished watching the zab judah danny garcia fight for the 2nd time...hence the boxing analogy. but i thought it described nicely how new epro has[is] working for me!!!

thanks, ben

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody experiencing lethargy since starting new erase?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure it's from the new erase? The og erase gave me a calm feeling. Totally opposite.
Never noticed any calming or anything similar wit the og erase. It always treated me well. Been on this new one since Saturday and when Monday hit, I've barely been able to wake up and have had little interest or energy / fire for the gym

Not saying it's from it. Could be totally unrelated. Just thinking out loud. Maybe coop knows if there's any possibility of this as a side... Maybe I need to drop to two caps.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Never noticed any calming or anything similar wit the og erase. It always treated me well. Been on this new one since Saturday and when Monday hit, I've barely been able to wake up and have had little interest or energy / fire for the gym

Not saying it's from it. Could be totally unrelated. Just thinking out loud. Maybe coop knows if there's any possibility of this as a side... Maybe I need to drop to two caps.
This is the first I've heard from the limited feedback. From a science perspective, I see no reason for this to occur with the data I have available. I mean these sides can occur if you drop E too low, but there's typically a lag time, which doesn't seem to be the case here

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first I've heard from the limited feedback. From a science perspective, I see no reason for this to occur with the data I have available. I mean these sides can occur if you drop E too low, but there's typically a lag time, which doesn't seem to be the case here
Yea man this really sucks. I literally don't wanna do ANYTHING. Simple tasks seem daunting and I keep putting stuff off. For what it's worth- body comp is changing already, mostly in belly. But yea this is strange feeling so blah and unmotivated.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea man this really sucks. I literally don't wanna do ANYTHING. Simple tasks seem daunting and I keep putting stuff off. For what it's worth- body comp is changing already, mostly in belly. But yea this is strange feeling so blah and unmotivated.
I'm also taking 3 caps of norcodrene + 200-400 mg caffeine a day. So idfk at this point

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
try getting more b6, you could have prolactin issues if your feeling tired or unmotivated. or your estrogen is very low lol which will make you tired

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started up the new Erase Pro today. Will update when I start to notice changes.
Good deal! Looking forward to hearing your results and feedback bro.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess it's been around a week since i started epro/erase 1/1, this is the sweet spot for me. getting the results i had hoped to get from epro solo.

arimistane killed my joints, and libido..yes i am 'that' guy.....new formula is much easier on joints and libido is improved....

if pes would tweak the dosing on new epro and give the option of 1 to 2 caps with 50% more actives in a 2 cap dose i would be a regular user.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah ill give the new Epro a go soon.

I put in a order for both original products first to try them out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come the first few runs with erase that I had i saw dramatic results (almost instantly) but with subsequent runs and now with the new erase formula, not seeing anything astounding (diet and training totally unrelated) literally no body comp changes in a while.... It would lead me to believe an AI simply may not be needed?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How come the first few runs with erase that I had i saw dramatic results (almost instantly) but with subsequent runs and now with the new erase formula, not seeing anything astounding (diet and training totally unrelated) literally no body comp changes in a while.... It would lead me to believe an AI simply may not be needed?
It's possible your E was out of range before, and since then it has come closer to or within normal range .

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
It's possible your E was out of range before, and since then it has come closer to or within normal range .
i really like the new erase pro, iv done a bottle already 4 weeks ago looking back at pics its really nice 'look' when your on and it kicks in. i have 1 bottle coming and lucky enough i won the giveaway on ig, so picked erase pro!! :p i have everything now haha 3 anabeta elite, 2 norco, og erase, and recompadrol + slin sane. hoping to run it along with og erase see how it goes

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i really like the new erase pro, iv done a bottle already 4 weeks ago looking back at pics its really nice 'look' when your on and it kicks in. i have 1 bottle coming and lucky enough i won the giveaway on ig, so picked erase pro!! :p i have everything now haha 3 anabeta elite, 2 norco, og erase, and recompadrol + slin sane. hoping to run it along with og erase see how it goes
You're in for a real treat. The stack should have you feeling great, dropping bodyfat, and gaining LBM. EP/Erase of the new variety work exceptionally well with norcodrene, and it goes without saying that ABE also potentiates the cAMP-dependent aspects of norcodrene-induced fat loss.

I hope people can appreciate how the lineup is coming together. Before, stacking Erase with Anabeta Elite may have been too much...too much suppression of cortisol and unwanted sides. The way we have everything set presently (which will be further shown with future releases), all PES products will jive or synergize together tremendously based on your goals.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're in for a real treat. The stack should have you feeling great, dropping bodyfat, and gaining LBM. EP/Erase of the new variety work exceptionally well with norcodrene, and it goes without saying that ABE also potentiates the cAMP-dependent aspects of norcodrene-induced fat loss. I hope people can appreciate how the lineup is coming together. Before, stacking Erase with Anabeta Elite may have been too much...too much suppression of cortisol and unwanted sides. The way we have everything set presently (which will be further shown with future releases), all PES products will jive or synergize together tremendously based on your goals.
Great points here coop. The summary on our new products really touches on the key that they are better designed to really shine when stacked.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
You're in for a real treat. The stack should have you feeling great, dropping bodyfat, and gaining LBM. EP/Erase of the new variety work exceptionally well with norcodrene, and it goes without saying that ABE also potentiates the cAMP-dependent aspects of norcodrene-induced fat loss.

I hope people can appreciate how the lineup is coming together. Before, stacking Erase with Anabeta Elite may have been too much...too much suppression of cortisol and unwanted sides. The way we have everything set presently (which will be further shown with future releases), all PES products will jive or synergize together tremendously based on your goals.
yeah im acutally eating a little higher carbs than a few weeks ago and having lighter weigh ins every day feeling great. with no change in cardio or anything either, very happy with my results so far, i have pictures of me back at 178lbs and i thought i was 'somewhat lean' now i slap myself what was i thinking lol. but working with my coach is the biggest factor, adding in all these great products have helped give me that edge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at your weight[167] new epro should treat you well....i also like the new version of epro but at slightly over 200 have to add in an erase!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at your weight[167] new epro should treat you well....i also like the new version of epro but at slightly over 200 have to add in an erase!!!

I thought you said that you spoke too soon and that 1 cap works well, but it just takes more time to kick in?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought you said that you spoke too soon and that 1 cap works well, but it just takes more time to kick in?
the effects did improve over time, but once i added in a regular erase i realized that is where i wanted to be effects wise. getting 50- 75mg arimistane like effects with no joint issues and IMPROVED libido.

if pes were to tweak dosage of epro i would be a very happy/satisfied customer....since formestane is on the way out this would be my go to aromatase inhibiter!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would be happy driving an e-class mercedes, but then you drive s-class and realize---damn!!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, well I'm only on day 2 of Erase. So far, so good and I'm taking this along with ArA, but I'm I have another week or so on it. This is my 2nd bottle of ArA. So, with that being said, what would be a good replacement when my ArA runs out?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
the effects did improve over time, but once i added in a regular erase i realized that is where i wanted to be effects wise. getting 50- 75mg arimistane like effects with no joint issues and IMPROVED libido.

if pes were to tweak dosage of epro i would be a very happy/satisfied customer....since formestane is on the way out this would be my go to aromatase inhibiter!!!
Formestane on the way out? Come again???? LOL!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
hello all im an old school guy...i have been on eca stack and glycobol on and off cycles the past two years....looking to hit up an AI product...and well stumbled on this new erase...my question: is the new erase a suicide or competive inhibitor of the aromatse enzyme....what is the comparison ie ATD(suicide) or prehaps letro(competitive)? My goals are aesthetics in bodybuilding, thanks all glad to see the community doing well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello all im an old school guy...i have been on eca stack and glycobol on and off cycles the past two years....looking to hit up an AI product...and well stumbled on this new erase...my question: is the new erase a suicide or competive inhibitor of the aromatse enzyme....what is the comparison ie ATD(suicide) or prehaps letro(competitive)? My goals are aesthetics in bodybuilding, thanks all glad to see the community doing well.
I know this has been answered but I cannot for the life of me remember. Sorry lol but if u look around a little more u will find it unless u just wanna wait for an answer or someone can direct you to the right thread

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
COOPs response in another thread about it being suicidal or not..........

"First, I can go in depth at a later time, but rebound is a fairly nonexistent phenomenon due to the rapid adaptability of gene transcription. It was never an issue to begin with. Competitive vs suicidal AIs simply give fast on-fast off effects, vs slow on-slow off. The evidence at this point is that it is an allosteric inhibitor of aromatase. This could be suicidal or short-lived; the data isn't there, and the bloodwork doesn't tell a clear-cut tale. One thing that definitely isn't observed though is an INCREASE in estrogen (aka rebound), so write that off your list of concerns"

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COOPs response in another thred about it being suicide or not..........

"First, I can go in depth at a later time, but rebound is a fairly nonexistent phenomenon due to the rapid adaptability of gene transcription. It was never an issue to begin with. Competitive vs suicidal AIs simply give fast on-fast off effects, vs slow on-slow off. The evidence at this point is that it is an allosteric inhibitor of aromatase. This could be suicidal or short-lived; the data isn't there, and the bloodwork doesn't tell a clear-cut tale. One thing that definitely isn't observed though is an INCREASE in estrogen (aka rebound), so write that off your list of concerns"
I can attest to this. I did 4 weeks of new erase and stopped dead from 3 caps a day to zero.. I noticed no rebound effects. I did not notice much change in body comp until day 18-20 I would say, though. So this should definitely be run for 8 weeks to get the full effects. Libido was definitely increased, alongside norcodrene and the amentoflavone

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I'm on day three of the new formula... Based on my reasearh of the reviews , albeit few, the absence of dry joints and the threat if rebound has influence my decision to dose strong. So I am taking three caps all at once in the am and after three days I have no joint issues. Other observations :
1. No change in the gym yet...still normal pumps tightness in muscle groups
2. Aesthic wise ,it appears my estro and cortisol sites...above the hip, lower ab and lower chest area slightly tighter... These are the mirror results so far
I Will report every thusday
Thanks to everyone

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day three of the new formula... Based on my reasearh of the reviews , albeit few, the absence of dry joints and the threat if rebound has influence my decision to dose strong. So I am taking three caps all at once in the am and after three days I have no joint issues. Other observations : 1. No change in the gym yet...still normal pumps tightness in muscle groups 2. Aesthic wise ,it appears my estro and cortisol sites...above the hip, lower ab and lower chest area slightly tighter... These are the mirror results so far I Will report every thusday Thanks to everyone
Thanks for the update. Would love to hear further feedback in the coming weeks.