• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice, looks sick man .. great job

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new website looks fantastic!
Looks like you are trimming the product line down?

Wolfhound123

Awards
Did the ability to use discount code vanish ?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
I was disappointed to see Nootrol gone, but that happened awhile ago. I am down to my last bottle of it.
Tell me about it..Nootrol was the best nootropic I have used…hands down.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’m either blind or the discount code ability was removed from the site.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the ability to use discount code vanish ?
All the codes are cleared. But we plan on having a sale soon so youll get an email if your on our list with a discount code.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No more Letrone, Prolactrone and forskolin? 😰
Letrone will go up today. Prolactrone was effecting our marketing on our other site for some odd reason so itll likely go back up as well in a couple weeks. Forskolin will also go up in a couple days

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was disappointed to see Nootrol gone, but that happened awhile ago. I am down to my last bottle of it.
Honestly it really sucks because Nootrol was really solid. Very well rounded and doesnt throw your neurotransmitters out of whack like so many others ......but it just didnt sell well enough to keep stocking it. I have 50kg of like 4 year old BF7 sitting here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are already on our mailing list then no worries. Gonna get Forskolin and Letrone up and well have a sale to promote the new site. And well get return customer codes out. So once you purchase youll have a code. And previous customers all qualify.
Def wont leave you guys hanging

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I want to make sure everyone who had repeat customer codes can continue to use their old codes.
If you are a return customer and have been using a code to purchase contact through this page and just send the old code.
We will either give you a new one or we will reactivate the old.
We cant or dont want to reactivate every old code. There were like 200 codes.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Yes I tried to place an order with a promo code and none of my usuals were accepted I guess I'll wait for the sale or for an email with a new promo

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I tried to place an order with a promo code and none of my usuals were accepted I guess I'll wait for the sale or for an email with a new promo
hit us up through the contact page on the new site.
Just leave your info and the code you were using. They will send you another. We are trying to clean up everything. No more 900 codes.

Wolfhound123

Awards
hit us up through the contact page on the new site.
Just leave your info and the code you were using. They will send you another. We are trying to clean up everything. No more 900 codes.
Any issues of adding androgin high dose like I did last time 6 caps a day for 8 weeks with a sarm cycle ex:lgd3303+yk11+mk677?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any President's Day sales/promos?
Things have been moving so quick its hard to keep stuff in stock. So I have been waiting until we have a stockpile but everytime we restock we get slammed with orders. Its a good thing of course just need to recalibrate before a sale. We do have one planned. PM me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues of adding androgin high dose like I did last time 6 caps a day for 8 weeks with a sarm cycle ex:lgd3303+yk11+mk677?
I dont think so no but I also dont think you need 6 caps a day.
Thousands of people are taking it at 2 caps with great results and more isnt always better.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel has been talking about an awesome sale for a while now and it finally dropped, check your emails!

25% off of everything in the store. Purchase 2 or more products and get a FREE Han Swolo.

IMG_8153.jpg