NEW BLR PRODUCTS IN APRIL!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone wanted to take a moment and let you guys know about some things coming in April.
As you already know we recently Released "Shield and Defend" antivirals.
Glycerpump 200g powder for 20$
And 60% forskolin.
Coming in the next couple of weeks=

Salidroside 11%

Tyrosol liquid oral

BLR pain relief with CBDs and some other interesting stuff. This is also pretty good for fat loss as its a Beta agonist.

Good times ahead.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey everyone wanted to take a moment and let you guys know about some things coming in April.
As you already know we recently Released "Shield and Defend" antivirals.
Glycerpump 200g powder for 20$
And 60% forskolin.
Coming in the next couple of weeks=

Salidroside 11%

Tyrosol liquid oral

BLR pain relief with CBDs and some other interesting stuff. This is also pretty good for fat loss as its a Beta agonist.

Good times ahead.
Wow exciting indeed . Liquid tyrosol looks cool as well .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyrosol is great stuff.
Tinkering with the final flavor profile now.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get those CBD and salidroside products up an running please!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Salidoside is already capped and ready I just dont have labels.
I can maybe make some interim ones like the shield and defense ones.

CBD is en route to us.
Awesome . Excited for us to try.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CBD is en route to us.
Awesome . Excited for us to try.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CBD is en route to us.
Any updates?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone. Sorry things have been insane with COVID have been putting most of our work into sanitizer and antivirals and doing our best to help.
We are still up and running though and we have everything we need for follidrone, Letrone, exo to be in stock. Working on that now.
Also we could be ready to release just a simple high grade CBD within a week to 2 weeks depending on how slammed we are. Everything is already here.

Finally Im thinking about launching a new anabolic.
My concern is that we wouldnt be able to sell it with nobody working so I need a bit of guidance from everyone who reads this.

Please say yes or no if you would be excited about and able to purchase a new anabolic.
If it looks positive Ill order the raws. Otherwise Ill wait because these are expensive.
Please chime in.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone. Sorry things have been insane with COVID have been putting most of our work into sanitizer and antivirals and doing our best to help.
We are still up and running though and we have everything we need for follidrone, Letrone, exo to be in stock. Working on that now.
Also we could be ready to release just a simple high grade CBD within a week to 2 weeks depending on how slammed we are. Everything is already here.

My concern is that we wouldnt be able to sell it with nobody working so I need a bit of guidance from everyone who reads this.

Please say yes or no if you would be excited about and able to purchase a new anabolic.
If it looks positive Ill order the raws. Otherwise Ill wait because these are expensive.
Please chime in.
What anabolic?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Please chime in.
Yes

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Please chime in.
So who would purchase as a new Anabolic?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Please chime in.
Yes

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
< voted twice yes. fight me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt anything like Vector or Follidrone.
We have 4 novel anabolic ingredients. Will likely be 2 products.
I know one thing for sure.
Its gonna be a big year for BLR. Lots of stuff we hahve been working on is ready to go.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to vector I wonder ? My favorite
for me Vector worked very well so I find this an interesting question.. how does the new product Comparing with vector? Expected bigger gains :) ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
for me Vector worked very well so I find this an interesting question.. how does the new product Comparing with vector? Expected bigger gains :) ?
It's, uh, anabolic :)

Northcutts

Awards
New Anabolic - If you're saying this is better than Vector, answer is YES

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exciting stuff!!

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool.. Didn't now is Anabolic.. @brundel, any news and hints you can give us?

I remember to follow the thread of Vector before launching the product where you have used to post some information about some ingredients and studies related with those.. was very interesting and helped us to keep us good discussions..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yah man I absolutely will be posting a ton of data prior to launch.
I can tell you that there are 2 anabolics planned.
One is a single ingredient.
the other is a 3 ingredient product.

I think you guys will be VERY excited about these.
LOTS of stuff has been in the works over the last 6 months or so and I expect several new products to launch this summer.

Ill also just toss this in there.
There hasnt been any real new stims in a long time. Especially not anything solid.
Wouldnt it be cool if there was a new stim coming soon? Like, something entirely new to the supplement industry?
Something thats legit like DMAA was. Id sure be excited.
Would also mean new pre workout products and new fat burners etc etc etc.

GOnna be an interesting 2020. Is all I can say.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still releasing a preworkout?
All I will say for sure is that I had promised that I would not do so unless it was exceptional.
To do this though you have to not reinvent the wheel but leave the wheel behind and create anti gravity. Something new.
It's possible that this has been done.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All I will say for sure is that I had promised that I would not do so unless it was exceptional.
To do this though you have to not reinvent the wheel but leave the wheel behind and create anti gravity. Something new.
It's possible that this has been done.
So no?

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh yah man I absolutely will be posting a ton of data prior to launch.
I can tell you that there are 2 anabolics planned.
One is a single ingredient.
the other is a 3 ingredient product.

I think you guys will be VERY excited about these.
LOTS of stuff has been in the works over the last 6 months or so and I expect several new products to launch this summer.

Ill also just toss this in there.
There hasnt been any real new stims in a long time. Especially not anything solid.
Wouldnt it be cool if there was a new stim coming soon? Like, something entirely new to the supplement industry?
Something thats legit like DMAA was. Id sure be excited.
Would also mean new pre workout products and new fat burners etc etc etc.

GOnna be an interesting 2020. Is all I can say.

Cool.. So I guess soon we will be able to know more of it and probably something is out till end of summer..

Was planning to start to bulk and proceed with Anabolic Effect.. in this case will wait for a while since Im a big fan of BLR supplements

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has been busy indeed !!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When all the ducks are in a row, there should be a pre workout release :) Brundel is working on multiple projects right now, so just get ready for some cool new things to come out.
Some very cool things indeed! Super excited to see everything rolled out!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really cool! Now is time to learn about the new anabolic :cool:
Its not far off.
Just trying to grind the price down as its presently the single most expensive ingredient I have ever used.
I think this is likely why others havnt used it before as there is quite a bit of data supporting it as an anabolic.
Is very interesting stuff.
Anabolic
androgenic
Estrogenic
I know most will say estrogenic is bad but most of the big muscle building steroids work so well in part because they are highly estrogenic. Dbol for example converts to a particularly strong estrogen. =Rapid weight gain.
But estrogen is anabolic in its own right. This is why farmers give cows synovex which is test prop and estrogen.
Gonna be a BIG summer at BLR ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not far off.
Just trying to grind the price down as its presently the single most expensive ingredient I have ever used.
I think this is likely why others havnt used it before as there is quite a bit of data supporting it as an anabolic.
Anabolic
androgenic
Estrogenic
I know most will say estrogenic is bad but most of the big muscle building steroids work so well in part because they are highly estrogenic. Dbol for example converts to a particularly strong estrogen. =Rapid weight gain.
But estrogen is anabolic in its own right. This is why farmers give cows synovex which is test prop and estrogen.
BIG summer indeed! Exciting times ahead.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its not far off.
Anabolic
androgenic
Estrogenic
I don't know what others think, but, I think that quality somehow has to be paid.. I don't mind to pay more for something which represents quality and very good results..if you able to present something new and exclusive in the market with trusted results, I believe the people will be able to pay more..

Having a potent supplement without the side effects of steroids would be something that people would definitely be able to spend some more money I guess..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree.
This stuff is about 200% of the price of our most expensive product.
Meaning Follidrone complete multi ingredient product costs half of what this one ingredient costs.
Honestly this is the only thing slowing it down.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree.
This stuff is about 200% of the price of our most expensive product.
Meaning Follidrone complete multi ingredient product costs half of what this one ingredient costs.
Honestly this is the only thing slowing it down.
As I’ve mentioned.. results appear and I’m sure people is willing to buy it.. I’m one of that persons.. And it can be your top notch product with a certain exclusivity 😉