NEW! Black Lion Research Oral AI loggers needed.!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I am speaking only of ai, not prolactin control, and I prefer prami to caber anyways, I am just wondering if one could save letro or adex for other ventures if the blr product is as strong as stated.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I would think you would need something more for progesterone related sides like caber, not just something to control your estrogen. I'm sure Brundle pipe in :)
I would honestly never run tren without caber or prami, b asking for trouble lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I would honestly never run tren without caber or prami, b asking for trouble lol
Yes I agree lol. The way you asked the question was that you could use it as an AI for a Tren cycle. If you were just running Tren solo, I believe you can run it without an AI ;)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree lol. The way you asked the question was that you could use it as an AI for a Tren cycle. If you were just running Tren solo, I believe you can run it without an AI ;)
Haa got ya my bad dude sorry for the confusion. trenftw lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haa got ya my bad dude sorry for the confusion. trenftw lol
Haha no problem. I think we're all just a LITTLE anxious to get/find a good otc AI

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
a *lottle anxious haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this ai strong enough to solo ai for tren?
With tren you would worry about prolactin more than estro. Its actually sort of antiestrogenic.
For 100% certain even 1 cap will control estro on tren.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brundel really looking forward to some more fantastic products from BLR.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frankly speaking....
Ive never seen anything like this before.
Its a plant.
Its SUPER anti estrogenic. Like....much more than formestane.
its got no negative sides.
Has some other positives.

Ive spent years looking for Ais in nature and even synthetic. This is by far the strongest natural AI Ive seen.
its exceptionally well absorbed through the intestines so 0 absorption issues orally which is rare for natty AIs.

Ive seen it hold off 1000mg test in a gyno prone subject.

Ive seen it raise test by 600%
LH by 10x
and chop HIGH estro in thirds in 7 days.

pretty impressive for ANY AI not just a plant based one.
once we release as a product Ill stop talking about labs and tests for legal reasons but at least some of you see parts of the results.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Frankly speaking....
Ive never seen anything like this before.
Its a plant.
Its SUPER anti estrogenic. Like....much more than formestane.
its got no negative sides.
Has some other positives.

Ive spent years looking for Ais in nature and even synthetic. This is by far the strongest natural AI Ive seen.
its exceptionally well absorbed through the intestines so 0 absorption issues orally which is rare for natty AIs.

Ive seen it hold off 1000mg test in a gyno prone subject.

Ive seen it raise test by 600%
LH by 10x
and chop HIGH estro in thirds in 7 days.

pretty impressive for ANY AI not just a plant based one.
once we release as a product Ill stop talking about labs and tests for legal reasons but at least some of you see parts of the results.
I am very impressed and am really looking forward to it, thank you for putting in the time and research in the field.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very impressed and am really looking forward to it, thank you for putting in the time and research in the field.
Im really happy that I get to do what I love to do for a living.

I cant imagine ever doing anything else :)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sounds amazing can't wait to start this. Now just gotta wait for messaging to open back up lol. Love your products so far and look forward to things to come especially that pwo

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
is great. I love natural anabolic, botanical-based hormonal optimizers
to use these supps without worrying about the bad sides
increase the performance in the safest way possible
*this is innovation!!!*
and companies such as BLR deserve support and admiration.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds amazing can't wait to start this. Now just gotta wait for messaging to open back up lol. Love your products so far and look forward to things to come especially that pwo
Ditto....Ditto....Ditto !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any idea when this will be ready...I'm excited !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
in to see hows logging, i want to follow along

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
in to see hows logging, i want to follow along

Mine should be here tomorrow, which will be perfect. I can take some start up pics Saturday morning before I get on my weekend bloat haha. I'll link everyone to my log when I get it up ;)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'll be linking mine up as well in here once it comes in. Gonna be an awesome run. Running it alongside SDMZ 3.0

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We can talk about this via PM. I can probably set you up with some other things (our products or test products) that will raise estro levels. Maybe viron or something. Also we are testing some new things that I can potentially send.

We wont get into the RC market if this is what you mean. Ive considered it as I already have the pre existing connections and know how to formulate decent RC products but this grey area stuff is not smart business wise. Your basically waiting for something bad to happen legally. Maybe it wont but most likely it will at some point.
With supps I can build my business, develop tons of new products and also sleep at night knowing the feds are not coming to kick my door in while my family sleeps.
Peace of mind....priceless.
PM Sent!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No mail today :( I'll get started up pics and my log started tomorrow sometime. Gotta work 10-6 , so either before of after work.....

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Just asked because if the oral is that strong, how would you taper off?

Idk the cap dosing etc so I guess it's yet to be determined.. EOD or E3D or something..

CJNator

Awards
Damn I'm in to see who logs this stuff, I hope it will be out soon!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could log it

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging it and will post the link up here. Brundel said it should release to everyone in about 4 weeks.

CJNator

Awards
brundel not sure how to tag people on the phone lol but approximately how much would this be in the intro sale?

CJNator

Awards
Im not sure yet bro.
Alright, also you said this must be used with a product that potentially raises estrogen, right? If so you think viron would be fine or is that not enough?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt HAVE to but its a strong AI so its great when combined with wetter compounds.
It will work very well solo as test levels will be sky high and estrogen will be tanked out so youll look lean and mean.
Viron would go well with it.
For the purpose of logs I asked for guys running wetter compounds just to put this stuff up to the test.

CJNator

Awards
Doesnt HAVE to but its a strong AI so its great when combined with wetter compounds.
It will work very well solo as test levels will be sky high and estrogen will be tanked out so youll look lean and mean.
Viron would go well with it.
For the purpose of logs I asked for guys running wetter compounds just to put this stuff up to the test.
Oh ok understood, thanks. Ill be using this with rebirth and viron so I'll be set lol.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ok men.

I have 4 bottles of our new oral AI.
This is going to be the next product we release. Its a very solid AI.
For the purpose of this I HIGHLY suggest you dont run it solo because low estro symptoms will likely arise.
Instead I recommend cycling it with something wet like DMZ or in the very least employ a test booster like Viron to kick up estrogen a bit.

Im not gonna post a bunch of hype here. We have extensively tested this stuff and the external research supporting it is VERY solid.

We need 4 guys to log a cycle. The retail product will be available in about 4 weeks.
The raws shipped to us yesterday.

Must have-
500+ posts.
No affiliations with competitors.
Previous successful logs.
The time and ability to complete a log.

Chime in here if your down to log.
Is this still open for discussion or have they been chosen??? This would be perfect for me, I'm currently running a Epi45mg/Tren85Mg Cycle and have been switching AI's through out the cycle, am currently logging but I will start a fresh log just for this, I still have a good 4-6 weeks left and I'm actually starting Trest next week 50-75mg bridge with the epi/tren.. Looking forward to this new product, black lion has come out with some good things in the past!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
just went through this threat, im guessing not lol I cant wait to see this new wonder AI I love the natural plant stuff, I was all over the 5a-hydroxy laxogenin when it hit and im a true believer of its effects, ran a 8 week cycle on just that, NMethylAsparticAcid and 75mg Arimistane and had awesome results. gonna follow everyones logs on this!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
brundel PM's aren't working..figured I'd remind u here

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Should be using this soon to get rid of some puffy nips! Ill let you know how it goes

CJNator

Awards
brundel what is recommend, 8 or 12 weeks? Looking to get a couple of bottles depending on price.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel what is recommend, 8 or 12 weeks? Looking to get a couple of bottles depending on price.
With the ai you can just run it as long as is needed to manage estro or run it solo or stacked with something like Viron or Follidrone.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It that a natural base AI? I taught nature as is way and estrogen would come back to base line with a natural AI? Brundel can you explain? Thank you

CJNator

Awards
With the ai you can just run it as long as is needed to manage estro or run it solo or stacked with something like Viron or Follidrone.
Oh ok thanks! Definitely want to try it out with the new epi product.