NEW! Black Lion Research Oral AI loggers needed.!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It that a natural base AI? I taught nature as is way and estrogen would come back to base line with a natural AI? Brundel can you explain? Thank you
I dont understand the question.
The origin of the AI doesnt effect its potential. Its 100% natural.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there research investigating if other enzyme paths are attenuated such as 3b-HSD, the 17b-HSD family, etc.? I seem to recall that many plants that exhibit AI properties also interact with other enzymes as well.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont understand the question.
The origin of the AI doesnt effect its potential. Its 100% natural.
What I am trying to say is that normally natural base AI product or not recommend for a long period of time since the body always try to reach homeostasis and estrogen would come back up event on the AI.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there research investigating if other enzyme paths are attenuated such as 3b-HSD, the 17b-HSD family, etc.? I seem to recall that many plants that exhibit AI properties also interact with other enzymes as well.
Im not aware of any other enzymes inhibited by the plant.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I am trying to say is that normally natural base AI product or not recommend for a long period of time since the body always try to reach homeostasis and estrogen would come back up event on the AI.
I dont see any reason this cannot be used long term. For management of estrogen on HRT for example.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok this is good new for the trsndermal AI, fat burner!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Thanks forv the awesome deal! brundel getting the AI going tonight!

CJNator

Awards
The topical is dropping first right? Then the capped one?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
How is this ai working out so far?
I will update and review..I have been watching slight gyno closely..letro got rid of small mass..puffyness still apparent and started this AI tonight.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I will update and review..I have been watching slight gyno closely..letro got rid of small mass..puffyness still apparent and started this AI tonight.
determinator how many caps are you running?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who else is logging this ai?apart from jdg76 who I'm already following

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So many logs up I forget whos running what. THere are I think 7-9 logs up both of the transdermal and oral.
I think Rocket is running the Oral now.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
When will these products be available??!! reading all these great logs are driving me crazy!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So I'm seeing 4 caps to be perfect dosing for this brudel ...just putting my 2 cents in so you know for final product to up dosage per pill so its only 2-3 pills per day..libido is not too bad but I am taking 3 prolactrone a day as well so I'm sure that is helping :)

TOMMY GUNS1

Awards
Wow....that's amazing! Was he dosing 1 or 2 caps per day to achieve this? If it raises Total T THIS high, someone on TRT could effectively cut their Cyp dose back & save it for a nice blast & get even MORE use out of Letrone!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow....that's amazing! Was he dosing 1 or 2 caps per day to achieve this? If it raises Total T THIS high, someone on TRT could effectively cut their Cyp dose back & save it for a nice blast & get even MORE use out of Letrone!
No, it will not elevate total T numbers if you are on TRT. But, it definitely will bring down your e2 numbers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will potentially get a slight rise in test because less of your testosterone will be converted into estrogen.
E2-
T+
It wont be super drastic though.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'll take it! Thanks for responding!
like brundel said I think it lwould lower shbg which means more free test, plus its been said it raises IGF-1 levels which is a HUGE plus on or off a cycle as IGF-1 is a big factor in recovery, limiting the DOMS(Delayed onset muscle soreness) its an awesome thing for sure.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yea I bet solo it will be nice!! And then toss in some viron!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yea I bet solo it will be nice!! And then toss in some viron!!
hell yea, gonna be part of my pct coming up the next couple of weeks. and follidrone for sure! a BLR triple stack will be nice.