NEW Anabolic /designer steroid act...version 2014!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

professorDD87

Awards
Was waiting on taxes to run my first cycle and now its harder to find ph then the real gear 10g of pure tren ace powder for 150 dont sound so bad

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Amazing how sad, quiet and desolate Anabolic Minds is since the ProHormone BAN.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will likely have to lighten up on the AAS talk

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Amazing how sad, quiet and desolate Anabolic Minds is since the ProHormone BAN.
Na its just the weekend and the set up to Christmas. AM was just on overlOad due to the ban.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I notice Ostarin is safe.

I'm also noticing that it's becoming more of a popular compound. More brands picking it up...is Ostarin safe?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I notice Ostarin is safe.

I'm also noticing that it's becoming more of a popular compound. More brands picking it up...is Ostarin safe?
Yes, it is. Used it in my previous cycle and it treated me right.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Been wondering about this.

It's considered a PH?

Not methylated?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awesome.

I've been thinking of making a step in supplementation but didn't want to venture into hard core Or harsh stuff.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy shnikes. Anyone in possession of even a bottle is subject to possession charges bacuse no grace period was given? WTF?
lol id laugh if they tried to arrest me, id say its a multivitamin. Cops barley know what tint degree is legal, do you think theyll know about steroids?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Anyone know if the DHEA derived PH's like 1-andro 1-alpha are going to be shut down? Saw a1supps has 1-andro by Finaflex on clearance

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if the DHEA derived PH's like 1-andro 1-alpha are going to be shut down? Saw a1supps has 1-andro by Finaflex on clearance
I know finaflex stopped making that, but I dont think it got hit with the ban hammer.

00S4Boy

Awards
lol id laugh if they tried to arrest me, id say its a multivitamin. Cops barley know what tint degree is legal, do you think theyll know about steroids?
There should be pretty much no issues with getting arrested for possession of the products, unless your distributing them. Cops aren't going to bust down your door to raid you, DEA might if you have a massive stash just to be *******s.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Ordered some TR3N and it wasn't shipped to me and the company wont send it now.. what is something I can use for my cut now :(

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
  • Established

Basically anything not plant derived is illegal. Just cause its not on the list, doesn't mean its legal. We are talking hormonal/anabolic ingredients, here, obviously. Anything that acts like testosterone, is illegal, via the bill. Dunno why people keep missing that.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Basically anything not plant derived is illegal. Just cause its not on the list, doesn't mean its legal. We are talking hormonal/anabolic ingredients, here, obviously. Anything that acts like testosterone, is illegal, via the bill. Dunno why people keep missing that.
What is the definition of "acting like testosterone" though?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
  • Established
What is the definition of "acting like testosterone" though?

I paraphrased.

``(C)(i) Subject to clause (ii), a drug or hormonal substance

(other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and

dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is

derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1

or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be

considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if--

``(I) the drug or substance has been created or manufactured

with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that

either--

``(aa) promotes muscle growth; or

``(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to

that of testosterone; or

``(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be,

marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that

consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other

pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone

Rhadam has posted this a few times now.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Just found it odd how some places are still offering them, even though the bill is in effect now

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUT even if a product does meet that criteria it still needs to be DSHEA compliant per FDA guidelines.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUT even if a product does meet that criteria it still needs to be DSHEA compliant per FDA guidelines.
The DEA does not enforce DSHEA. And a simple look at history tells you the FDA does a pretty ****ty job enforcing DSHEA, which is exactly why this amendment came to fruition.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DEA does not enforce DSHEA. And a simple look at history tells you the FDA does a pretty ****ty job enforcing DSHEA, which is exactly why this amendment came to fruition.
Never said Dea enforced Dshea. I think you will start seeing the fda and FTC going after companies that are not compliant

Joker666

Banned
Awards
Wrong. That would make dhea, daa, etc illegal. What's illegal is what's on that list which are methylated steriods. This is a ban on steroids marketed as supplements. Anything That Acts Like Test That Would Ban My big Testosterone filled balls. You are wrong.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Except that the Steroid Act does not pertain to individuals but rather businesses and distributors.

The controlled substance list however could possibly get an individual in trouble over simple possession but it wouldn't be constitutional from a federal standpoint.

Know your state's controlled substance list - it isn't always the same as federal. Even better, if u found a substance that is made in the state u live in, and u purchase it in that state, and that substance isn't on their controlled substance list, then the federal government can't get involved but it isn't interstate commerce.

Example u say? Colorado + Marijuana.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Except that the Steroid Act does not pertain to individuals but rather businesses and distributors.

The controlled substance list however could possibly get an individual in trouble over simple possession but it wouldn't be constitutional from a federal standpoint.

Know your state's controlled substance list - it isn't always the same as federal. Even better, if u found a substance that is made in the state u live in, and u purchase it in that state, and that substance isn't on their controlled substance list, then the federal government can't get involved but it isn't interstate commerce.

Example u say? Colorado + Marijuana.
FP, I still have a man-crush on you.

professorDD87

Awards
My local spots are still selling lol and from what I've seen some places are still doing dmz since it wasn't listed but all anyone would really need to do is order from a company outside the states if it makes it past customs you should be good to go

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
  • Established
Wrong. That would make dhea, daa, etc illegal. What's illegal is what's on that list which are methylated steriods. This is a ban on steroids marketed as supplements. Anything That Acts Like Test That Would Ban My big Testosterone filled balls. You are wrong.

Umm, no. Read my post after the one you quoted. Thats (part of) the bill... Putting your head in the sand doesn't make things legal.

DHEA is exempt, per the bill...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Formeron is formestane which is on the list currently. We are selling out of stock rapidly.
I use this as part of trt to keep E2 in check. Any chance they would "remarket" this or change the formula some how so it isn't banned?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, the phrase "pharmacologically acts like Testosterone" exists in the old bill of the early 90's and in the 2004 bill.

That didn't seem to stop anyone so I don't know why it should now...

If that statement alone was good enough, then they wouldn't bother with the list in the first place and wouldn't create a quick way for the Attorney General (or whoever it is) to add new compounds to the list.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I use this as part of trt to keep E2 in check. Any chance they would "remarket" this or change the formula some how so it isn't banned?
Its banned no remarketing will stop making it illegal. However you could probably find an over seas source and make a similar product your self.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its banned no remarketing will stop making it illegal. However you could probably find an over seas source and make a similar product your self.
Problem is, that would be defined as "manufacturing", and that makes the individual subject to the harshest penalties of the law.

I'd rather take my chances by ordering a finished product but that just me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Problem is, that would be defined as "manufacturing", and that makes the individual subject to the harshest penalties of the law.

I'd rather take my chances by ordering a finished product but that just me.
Thats true but the only suppliers you are going to be able to find are giong to be overseas so either way you are going to be skirting the law. Just be smart with it if you are going to do it and you should be find, dont go buying 2 grand of product and expect it to clear customs

john6370

Awards
looks like 1,4,5 dhea are safe because they come from plants and animals. Goto lg sciences Web page they have a write up on what they is still legal.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haven't had any feedback yet myself but it is one of the very last options left for PH's like tren, so it may be worth giving a try

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I thought shredded labs went under?
I honestly don't know much other then what I've read but after the issues with some of their products a while back, they apparently came back and had better success. I was looking at their Hexadrone a few months back but decided against it because of stuff I read on some of the boards.

I have no knowledge on American Nutraceutical Development (AND). Just providing a link. :)

professorDD87

Awards
Eveything so dirt cheap now why couldnt this had happened around tax time woulda easily dropped a couple k and been good for a long time

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shredded labs was legit when I used it they had that one issue with their alpha one but they took care of everyone who it effected I ran their tren and epi and it was fine. Lost fat put on muscle strength went up. Makes me glad that I stocked up when I did

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be pretty much no issues with getting arrested for possession of the products, unless your distributing them. Cops aren't going to bust down your door to raid you, DEA might if you have a massive stash just to be *******s.
Brb gonna sell hdrol on dem streets!

Status
Not open for further replies.