Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intra company giveaway? That is cute, are you two going to send love notes at the same time and share Age Force tshirts?

P.S. seeing Taman lay down the law makes him the new MVP in this thread.
If you buy some patches I will send you a tshirt?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vindictive? The way I saw it;

You think Flex is slating your girlfriend, you turn into the alpha male stag and shout "Word up Flexxy, I ain't havin' none o' tha' sheet brah! I gon' pop a cap in yo ass man!"
Lmao @ picturing your best Obie Trice impression, with your native accent...LOL sorry bro.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you buy some patches I will send you a tshirt?
No deal. If you send me a tshirt, I will wear it for you in return.

Lmao @ picturing your best Obie Trice impression, with your native accent...LOL sorry bro.
It wasn't Obie Trice, but this is how I pictured it as well lol. "You don't think I can go ganster on your buttocks do you homeboy? Cheerio"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No deal. If you send me discounted patches, I will wear them for you in return.

It wasn't Obie Trice, but this is how I pictured it as well lol. "You don't think I can go ganster on your buttocks do you homeboy? Cheerio"
My Grandad from your area busts out his blackcent every once in a while too, it sounds hilarious.

I'm not sure if Ageforce has tshirts but if they do I'm requesting one asap

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mindless Vaginal Penetration?
There is no such thing, as any man can tell you, a penis has a mind of it's own, it merely lacks a conscious. (Ever notice the guilt doesn't hit you until after you get off?) WORD!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Grandad from your area busts out his blackcent every once in a while too, it sounds hilarious.

I'm not sure if Ageforce has tshirts but if they do I'm requesting one asap
I thought you might appreciate this lol.

P.S., My vote goes to AgeForce for the least cool company name to have on a tshirt lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no such thing, as any man can tell you, a penis has a mind of it's own, it merely lacks a conscious. (Ever notice the guilt doesn't hit you until after you get off?) WORD!
You don't stay around to spoon? Shame on you!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intra company giveaway? That is cute, are you two going to send love notes at the same time and share Age Force tshirts?

P.S. seeing Taman lay down the law makes him the new MVP in this thread.
Given AgeForce's product line, are the shirts adhesive? lol

I'd love a shirt-patch, please!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted in that thread thinking it was this one, this is what happens when you guys spread the virus- stop doing it!!

Maybe we should come up with a rule where more than two of us cannot converse in any other thread at any one time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we should come up with a rule where more than two of us cannot converse in any other thread at any one time.
Sounds like someone is getting territorial...You jealous, sweetie? :kiss:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ye dog, I don't want my bitches goin' elsewhere, nowhamisayin?

You keep inflicting this proposed territorial argument onto me. A psychologist may interpret that as you fishing for compliments. Either way, I will throw you a bone and tell you I think you are an ok guy. Now that should do you for a week or so.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ye dog, I don't want my bitches goin' elsewhere, nowhamisayin?
Sig-worthy.

You keep inflicting this preposterously terrific **** onto me. An analogist may interpret that as you fishing for ass trout. Either way, I will take your bone and tell you I think you are a phenomenal lay. Now I should do you for a week or so.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ass trout? Never been out fishing for that? What do they eat? Worms?

EDIT: I just looked them up. Apparently they only feed on trouser snake.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is an "ass trout" apart from a blatant spelling mistake on the first word.

It is arse darling, arse. You must enunciate if you are ever to eat dinner with the Queen.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ass trout? Never been out fishing for that? What do they eat? Worms?

EDIT: I just looked them up. Apparently they only feed on trouser snake.
Sig-worthy :yup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is arse darling, arse. You must lubricate if you are ever to fit that thing into "the Queen."
I don't want to leave America :no:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know that talking about having sex with the Queen in our culture is completely blasphemous, it would be like a Vicar interrupting his sermon to say he wants to bend God over.

Very, very naughty MWB. You go and sit in the naughty corner with Flex.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know that talking about having sex with the Queen in our culture is completely blasphemous, it would be like a Vicar interrupting his sermon to say he wants to bend God over.
The last line of this made me lol. Also, the quotes around the Queen were to show that it was a pet name for your anus.

Very, very tasty MWB. You go and sit on the pleasure bed with Flex.
:no:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my smartphone app allowed multiquoting I would individually LOL at every post in one post.
Maybe later when I get on my pleasurebed with my laptop.

I hereby propose bdcc's new name is Queenie!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was mine your favourite post, if you were pushed into picking just one? ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone tell Blake I am not talking to him, he has upset me here and here <points>.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was mine your favourite post, if you were pushed into picking just one? ;)
Omg YEAH TOTALLY!!! Now stop winking at me....

Can someone tell Blake I am not talking to him, he has upstaged me here and here <points>.
I've heard stories but I've yet to see it in person.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s. Milas called me a traitor in the scivation v whateveritscalled thread, very unruly of him.
But as you'll see, I threw in a quick RecoverPro reference in my last post there to make it up to him.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noted the reference and was very happy. I tried repping you but it wouldn't let me. I also refused to reply to it as I am trying to contain this thread. It is like an affair, keep it behind closed doors and don't let it get out.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noted the reference and was very happy. I tried repping you but it wouldn't let me. I also refused to reply to it as I am trying to contain this thread. It is like an affair, keep it behind closed doors and don't let it get out.
The forum is gaining awareness, it won't let you blashpeme RecoverPro anymore...

P.s. Milas called me a traitor in the scivation v whateveritscalled thread, very unruly of him.
But as you'll see, I threw in a quick RecoverPro reference in my last post there to make it up to him.
You drink your Xtend and die. They have arsenic and semen in there, I've seen the labwork proving it.

Well, I didn't see it, but I heard about it.... in my head... among the other voices... on the interwebz... in my head...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New promo: if Queenie makes a thread about my sheer awesomeness, I will send him my Xtend.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New promo: if I make a post about my sheer gheyness, I will send someone my semen soaked Xtend.
Dude, every thread you make qualifies...

Ben, sext him your addy...

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, every thread you make qualifies...

Ben, sext him your addy...
If you are quiet enough, sometimes, you can just hear my AWESOMENESS! Flex's Awesome, however, screams. It screams "STFU Beatch, I am teh Awesome and I will pwn yo' azz"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quiet you! I will sick my subjects on you!

If you are quiet enough, sometimes, you can just hear my AWESOMENESS! Flex's Awesome, however, screams. It screams "STFU Beatch, I am teh Awesome and I will pwn yo' azz"
See? Don't make him angry, he will talk me up and eventually have you extremely scared of me!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quiet you! I will sick my subjects on you!

See? Don't make him angry, he will talk me up and eventually have you extremely scared of me!
Yes, for seeing you recognized as the 'leet bad ass mofo you are is my one true passion in life. Well that and knitting a sweater out of Midwests hairs for Ben.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, for seeing you recognized as the 'leet bad ass mofo you are is my one true passion in life. Well that and knitting a sweater out of Midwests hairs for Ben.
I like this a lot.
I heard you could knit his cheeks together...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checking in to let you guys know that I'm still following along...

...gheyness? What gheyness? Did I miss something :thinking:

Did you guys see KJ's LOL pix from my dying promo thread? Freaking hilarious!!!
I thought Milas would truly appreciate those and that it would get my degrading point across to BDCC aka "queenie".

I posted my offer in your promo twice, it'd violate my sense of self worth to post it yet again. Besides, KingScotchTape has made me a better offer already. SN-O-S 4 lyfe!
NO NO NO! There is NO "O". You told me that had been sealed a long time ago. And I also had an exact quote for you to properly use. If you don't adhere to our agreement, then you contract is void and null and YOU are out of a job.

Intra company giveaway? That is great, I'll send you two PES products with love notes at the same time and share Age Force tshirts patches!
Very generous and way to get in on the intra-company promo!

If my smartphone app allowed MothersWickedBrat noodz I would individually LOL at every one in every post.
Maybe later when I get on my pleasurebed with him and my laptop we can take some different ones with various animal pelts.

I hereby propose bdcc's new name is Daddy
No need for any further pics, we know how disgustingly hairy he is.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noted the reference and was very erect. I tried fcuking you but it wouldn't let me. I refused to make love to it as I am trying to contain my affection for MushyBeanfarts. It is like an affair, keep it behind closed doors and don't let it get out.
You two are cute.

Also, since bdcc has officially changed his name to "Queenie" I have gone ahead and edited all my posts after his legal name change to reflect.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you were a traitor. You turned pretty fast when the heat was on.

You can't contain this brah! Stop fighting it and embrace your cross-cultural education.

You are too cute! :heart:

Also, since bdcc has officially changed his name to "Queenie" I have gone ahead and edited all my posts after his legal name change to reflect.
I had to check, and you sure did!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a the heat is on....

That's what HE said....?
I built you up in the AI thread and just degraded you in the xtend thread. It's a complicated love hate relationship.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got you up in the AI thread and just polished you off in the xtend thread. It's a complicated love hate relationship.
Sounds like nothin but love to me ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Flexy, do you sometimes feel like we're the only ones in the world?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!? Flex?...

flex?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh goodie you're back! :smlove2:
Now go check out my post where I berated your intelligence in the xtend thread that bc...uh queenie is scared to venture into.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh goodie you're back! :smlove2:
Now go check out my post where I berated your intelligence in the xtend thread that bc...uh queenie is scared to venture into.
I saw it...I just don't have a response yet :'(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your response was WEAK. MyBoneypony did a much better job at making me feel filthy and small.
Is this any indication of his extremely blown out rectum?

Edit: oops, driving plus posting is confusing. I meant to say is this a testament to the size of his manhood?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heyyyyy Queenieeeeee! Where are you dammit!