Nerdiest Thing About Yourself

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Guess if I'm in here I have to play along. My desk looks like NORAD and all 3 monitors are typically filled with some kind of code.
Oh hell yeah. I can vouche for him he has been under surveillance since 2012. Good guy ...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Block was good for 1200 HP. I had mid compression and a nice turbo kit. Probably could have hit 500 easily.

Doesn't Bobby come back?
don't want to ruin it for you, he was back after he died, but someone else

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
You fellow DBZ nerds you guys been watching Dragon BALL Super?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Block was good for 1200 HP. I had mid compression and a nice turbo kit. Probably could have hit 500 easily.

Doesn't Bobby come back?
Damn 500HP in a lightweight setup is hauling

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out hacked the guys at defcon 22 from outside the complex then played a YouTube video of seasme st on the projector . All from the parking lot .... cve ms08_67 if anyone is curious as to wat exploit used . Server 2003 os.
Now that impressive. How long did this take. I've done some hacking but I takes me hours to do things most could do in less than a minute.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that impressive. How long did this take. I've done some hacking but I takes me hours to do things most could do in less than a minute.
As for my nerdiness I have racked up over 3weeks of game play on cod4mw and codmw2 both max prestige, all without hacking anything.

But honestly I hate all video games now, can't even play them any more.

PS. 3weeks of game play is if I were to sit down and non stop play for 3 weeks.

Also huge star wars nerd. I even love the prequels and went as mace windu to star wars 7

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Star Wars is THE BEST!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for my nerdiness I have racked up over 3weeks of game play on cod4mw and codmw2 both max prestige, all without hacking anything.

Also huge star wars nerd. I even love the prequels and went as mace windu to star wars 7
I've spent too much time reading about the Darth Darth Binks theory, haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not long scanned for computers running xp usually (virtual machines) found 2 . 1 was patched I ran the check module against both 1 noted "vulnerable" so I set the appropriate RHOST LHOST and PAYLOAD then hit exploit. Once I gained a meterpreter session I was able to pivot to the computer using the projector via "psexec" if you use armitage or metasploit you'll know what i mean . It was all up hill from there . Wireless projectors probably the biggest mistake since convertible trucks .

Just recently i began using cobalt strike , wat a joke that 1 is. I prefer blackice poison ivy or darkcomet over any other.

What platform were you using?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally nerding out to Smallville Season 8 right now and then I'm going to put on my Superman under armor and go hit shoulders lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Well Star Wars is AMAZING

I am similar with video games, I'll play for like 3 weeks straight, doing completionist stuff and then get sick of playing for like a month but then I'll find a new game and come back just as obsessed as always. It's gone State of Decay January, Advanced Warfare March, this month it's been Dead Rising 3, next month it'll be Uncharted Trilogy I think lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've spent too much time reading about the Darth Darth Binks theory, haha.
God yes! I wish Lucas would have went through with it. It would have made the prequels so much better. But he had to scrap the idea due to mass hate towards jar jar

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I also have a video on my youtube that shows how to legit beat norton if your interested rtmilburn

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not long scanned for computers running xp usually (virtual machines) found 2 . 1 was patched I ran the check module against both 1 noted "vulnerable" so I set the appropriate RHOST LHOST and PAYLOAD then hit exploit. Once I gained a meterpreter session I was able to pivot to the computer using the projector via "psexec" if you use armitage or metasploit you'll know what i mean . It was all up hill from there . Wireless projectors probably the biggest mistake since convertible trucks .

Just recently i began using cobalt strike , wat a joke that 1 is. I prefer blackice poison ivy or darkcomet over any other.

What platform were you using?
I have created code injectors on my PC for online games(using pre-existing ones but modifying them). Hate to admit this one but the code injector was for toontown. Which is the best MMO ever!!!!! Lol still play that here and there.

Also does anyone else think that every cod since mw2 suxxxx!!!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God yes! I wish Lucas would have went through with it. It would have made the prequels so much better. But he had to scrap the idea due to mass hate towards jar jar
Went back and watched Episode 1 with the mindset that Jar Jar was evil, and it was a MUCH improved movie. He went from a bumbling comic relief character who was in the right place at the right time too much and got too much screen time to a sinister mastermind subtly pulling the strings and moving the plot forward. He was the real PHANTOM menace, not Maul.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went back and watched Episode 1 with the mindset that Jar Jar was evil, and it was a MUCH improved movie. He went from a bumbling comic relief character who was in the right place at the right time too much and got too much screen time to a sinister mastermind subtly pulling the strings and moving the plot forward. He was the real PHANTOM menace, not Maul.
:)!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. I agree.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the Prequels I think McGregor's Obi Wan was the highlight for sure, say what you want about Hayden Christianson but I've seen him act and we all know Natalie Portman can act they were just young and had ****ty dialogue written for them. When McGregor screams at Anakin on Mustafar though, "You were my brother Anakin, I loved you." *single Nerd tear*

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to the Prequels I think McGregor's Obi Wan was the highlight for sure, say what you want about Hayden Christianson but I've seen him act and we all know Natalie Portman can act they were just young and had ****ty dialogue written for them. When McGregor screams at Anakin on Mustafar though, "You were my brother Anakin, I loved you." *single Nerd tear*
For sure!!! I cried a little myslef

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Episodes 2 and 3 would have been awesome with Jar Jar as the big bad. If only Lucas hasn't made everyone hate Jar Jar quite so much in E1.

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Not to express just how much of a nerd I am. I saw a youtube video with Ewen Mc cracking up over the really awful lines that he had to say. I don't even think they cut them out of the movie. There was one part when he was talking about all the little jeddetts being killed and he was smiling through it.

YOU GUYS ARE NERDS!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But seriously am i the only one that liked toontown or am I more nerdy then all of you :(

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Not to express just how much of a nerd I am. I saw a youtube video with Ewen Mc cracking up over the really awful lines that he had to say. I don't even think they cut them out of the movie. There was one part when he was talking about all the little jeddetts being killed and he was smiling through it.

YOU GUYS ARE NERDS!
You shut your pirate hooker mouth lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
#3 most boring to do surveillance on? I'd believe that.
Id have to casually bump into you and reference something from am so u would know it was me im horrible at staying quiet in those situations.

therapistDave

Awards
I'm a ham radio operator.
That's pretty nerdy, I guess.

I also have a master's degree in psychology.
Wow.. I am a nerd.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a ham radio operator.
That's pretty nerdy, I guess.

I also have a master's degree in psychology.
Wow.. I am a nerd.
I'm glad you mentioned your degree in psychology... Therapist Dave is a lot less worrying than the rapist Dave.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I love the game runescape on pc.
Started in 2001 and played on and off till now.
Don't play as much anymore but I log on for nostalgia every now and then!
Rpg games suck me in hardcore.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the game runescape on pc.
Started in 2001 and played on and off till now.
Don't play as much anymore but I log on for nostalgia every now and then!
Rpg games suck me in hardcore.
Fck ya runescape. I played so much until they banned for literally no reason at all, they said I botted but I never did. I was maxed in everything but 3 things but can't remember what they were.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Fck ya runescape. I played so much until they banned for literally no reason at all, they said I botted but I never did. I was maxed in everything but 3 things but can't remember what they were.
I've been banned to many times. I had 99 everything in 2008 and won about 60billion staking and they banned me for supposed real world trade.
I have a few nice accounts now, but don't play often anymore

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been banned to many times. I had 99 everything in 2008 and won about 60billion staking and they banned me for supposed real world trade.
I have a few nice accounts now, but don't play often anymore
Any chance that you could give me one of them? I want to start playing again but I don't/won't to start over. Honestly don't feel bad to say no, I don't expect to give me anything, but it's worth a shot to ask tho.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Any chance that you could give me one of them? I want to start playing again but I don't won't to start over. Honestly don't feel bad to say no, I don't expect to give me anything, but it's worth a shot to ask tho.
Gotta log into them and see which ones I have left. My brother plays and has been on them, I have two that I worked on but they are nearly maxed so couldn't give them up haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta log into them and see which ones I have left. My brother plays and has been on them, I have two that I worked on but they are nearly maxed so couldn't give them up haha
Honestly totally understand. So don't feel like you have to do anything. But if you do happen to have an extra that I can have i will love you for ever.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you mentioned your degree in psychology... Therapist Dave is a lot less worrying than the rapist Dave.
Omg, this made me laugh too hard!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read and collect comics, batman being my fav. I go to most comic movies opening night, solo.