Nerdiest Thing About Yourself

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooohhhhh...Real Steel? No not that one lol Les Mis is a period piece/musical about the poor rebelling in France.
My hero, strong, built like a damn storm shelter and refined!! Ill be there one day buddy

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah in the meantime FireTitan and I are holding out for Powerball so we can open our own gyms lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah in the meantime FireTitan and I are holding out for Powerball so we can open our own gyms lol
Holy Ship balls!! Yes sir!have to come up with a clever ass name. Open 24 hours a day, free memberships to emergency services. "LiftedTitans warehouse of the walking dead"
Too long?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lifting Titans Muscle Emporium?

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
I hope some of the lights on your future sign blow out so at night it just reads "lifted tit"!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol ORRR we could just purposely turn those lights out at 23:00 and turn it into a strip club after hours lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm playing Pokemon GO. That has to count for something, haha.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I used to but I get bored easily, just downloaded Pokemon Go even though I know nothing about it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to but I get bored easily, just downloaded Pokemon Go even though I know nothing about it.
It's pretty addicting. I ended up walking/jogging a few miles last night to catch some Pokemon. I ended up running into 3-4 people who were playing in my neighborhood, and caught two Magmar. I still remember the vast majority (probably all) of the original 151 Pokemon just by the little silhouettes they show, and my brother was pretty surprised by that, haha.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty addicting. I ended up walking/jogging a few miles last night to catch some Pokemon. I ended up running into 3-4 people who were playing in my neighborhood, and caught two Magmar. I still remember the vast majority (probably all) of the original 151 Pokemon just by the little silhouettes they show, and my brother was pretty surprised by that, haha.
Is there a way to fight other people with them? Like tinder, but a different type of pocket monster is involved?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a way to fight other people with them? Like tinder, but a different type of pocket monster is involved?
There are Gyms, but you have to get to level 5 by catching Pokemon. I have a feeling they'll add in more features (maybe trading?) later.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what it looks like when you see a Pokemon. It's actually pretty cool:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This game is super addicting, it's made me start walking to my gym instead of driving lol(2 miles)
Haha, it's actually going to help a lot of who don't really exercise to get off the couch.

I caught a Dratini and a Pikachu this morning.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's actually going to help a lot of who don't really exercise to get off the couch.

I caught a Dratini and a Pikachu this morning.
I'm guessing you're by the water? For some reason(maybe power lines?) I'm getting a lot of electrical Pokemon. A wild pikachu? That's awesome. Last night I checked the app and I had a kadabra like 2 leafs things away from me, I walked like 45 minutes for that sob and still didn't get it

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing you're by the water? For some reason(maybe power lines?) I'm getting a lot of electrical Pokemon. A wild pikachu? That's awesome. Last night I checked the app and I had a kadabra like 2 leafs things away from me, I walked like 45 minutes for that sob and still didn't get it
Yeah, I'm in a neighborhood with a lot of little lakes. There's a little power plant very close to me, but I haven't been close enough to it to check for electric Pokemon, since it's on the other side of a lake. The Pikachu was actually in my living room this morning. I caught two Magmars around my neighborhood, but I'm in South Florida, so it's pretty close to volcanic heat out, haha. I ran into 3 other people gathered around a Magmar.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Single guys, get you one of these Pokemon shirts stat lol.

More women stopped me to talk this morning than ever lol.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469114509.806017.jpg

^glow in the dark Charmander is great lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Single guys, get you one of these Pokemon shirts stat lol.

More women stopped me to talk this morning than ever lol.
View attachment 138181

^glow in the dark Charmander is great lol.
That's awesome. It makes it even funnier to see all these overly-macho guys on Facebook making a point about how they don't like Pokemon and it's only for losers who can't get a girl.

I want to get some of these shirts:

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Before I got married I thoroughly enjoyed playing some league of legends, closely followed by WOW and Runescape. I would literally binge for days on these games, breaking only to eat or use the bathroom lol

Growing up I rode the pokemon train as long as I could, but once Yugioh came out, I was all about that. Yugioh lasted for years I even kept playing on the DL when all my friends stopped and it was supposedly not cool anymore. Naturally I was thrilled when they released Pokemon Go!

I also enjoy Supernatural, though I think after season 6 it got pretty repetitive but I will continue to watch until it ends. I write code in MS SQL for work, visual studio vb/.net and build reports. I enjoy all these things, but with the newborn son I dont have time for them and work and school/gym. Oh and I LOVE DBZ

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^With you on the Yugioh bit there lol

And DBZ

Congrats on the new family addition sir

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
^With you on the Yugioh bit there lol

And DBZ

Congrats on the new family addition sir
Thanks bro, being a dad is awesome! Plus when he gets a little older I get to embrace my nerd side again and enjoy whatever little hobbies he gets into

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks bro, being a dad is awesome! Plus when he gets a little older I get to embrace my nerd side again and enjoy whatever little hobbies he gets into
Definitely, an upside I have considered too

Would be great if a few bigger 90's things made comebacks over the years for us

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
I play quite a few video games. Nothing major anymore. I started teaching myself astrophysics so I could better play a game called Kerbal Space Program, guess that's pretty nerdy. I'm more of a dork than a nerd but if spending hours on forums makes me more nerdy then there's that also.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Definitely, an upside I have considered too

Would be great if a few bigger 90's things made comebacks over the years for us
Late 80's-early 90's - Pogs lol I had so many of them, I would even play with friends and end up with all of theirs too lol then they just disappeared! :(

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late 80's-early 90's - Pogs lol I had so many of them, I would even play with friends and end up with all of theirs too lol then they just disappeared! :(
Pogs! Man I would play that everyday growing up. I owned that playground. I would save up allowance to buy a baller slammer