Nerdiest Thing About Yourself

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alright, let's hear it, nerdiest/dorkiest thing about you. I'm not talking about watching Big Bang Theory or Game of Thrones either, I mean like Magic the Gathering playing, Twilight Fan Fic writing true nerdyness.

Mine has to be I love playing D& D lol, yes, dice & miniatures and all! Now your turn.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be really into film, so much so that I worked at a video store for a bit, took film courses in school, and participated in an open forum where I'd help organize, catalog, and update movie information. Spent hours doing this on a weekly basis. And I don't watch GOT, either. Not sure how that started qualifying people for dork status. :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I used to be really into film, so much so that I worked at a video store for a bit, took film courses in school, and participated in an open forum where I'd help organize, catalog, and update movie information. Spent hours doing this on a weekly basis. And I don't watch GOT, either. Not sure how that started qualifying people for dork status. :)
Depends, were you like Adam Goldberg? :D

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh see, I met this Adam Goldberg :D

Attachments

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I still watch professional wrestling (started back in 1997), read and collect comic books, play video games and watch cartoons.

I still wonder to myself how I got engaged (going to be getting married in Oct) and why she hasn't left me yet haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I still watch professional wrestling (started back in 1997), read and collect comic books, play video games and watch cartoons.

I still wonder to myself how I got engaged (going to be getting married in Oct) and why she hasn't left me yet haha
Hahaha I see nothing wrong with any of those things. I buy every issue of Walking Dead from my local comic book store. Went to a WWE (when it was still WWF) live show in Pittsburgh and play video games constantly! Nerds unite!!!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I love both the mmorpg (I played Runescape, WoW, Starcraft, stuff like that) and regular rpg type video games as well. Used to spend a ridiculous amount of time playing them every day, but not so much anymore just due to adulting and having more responsibilities and such. I'm also quite the lord of the rings fanatic too. Never really got into any board or card games though.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I love both the mmorpg (I played Runescape, WoW, Starcraft, stuff like that) and regular rpg type video games as well. Used to spend a ridiculous amount of time playing them every day, but not so much anymore just due to adulting and having more responsibilities and such. I'm also quite the lord of the rings fanatic too. Never really got into any board or card games though.
How'd you like KOTOR?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
How'd you like KOTOR?
I only played the first and second ones. Not sure if there's been anything out since those two, but I loved them. Probably played through each at least 4 or 5 times lol

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
I am not sure if this qualifies but I ran a 10K dressed as Princess Yabadaba (i forget her name) from the horrible Starwars prequels. Other than that, I am the coolest person ever so I guess I really shouldn't even be reading this thread!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I only played the first and second ones. Not sure if there's been anything out since those two, but I loved them. Probably played through each at least 4 or 5 times lol
Yeah just the first two so far, they were classics!

I am not sure if this qualifies but I ran a 10K dressed as Princess Yabadaba (i forget her name) from the horrible Starwars prequels. Other than that, I am the coolest person ever so I guess I really shouldn't even be reading this thread!
Princess Amidala? Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've seen every supernatural episode ever made, i know you said no "game of thrones" (which is an awesome show too and not nerdy lol) but I literally watched every episode of supernatural over like a 2 month period when they played three episodes daily and not till recently did I find out that's a teenage girl show apparently lol

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Yeah! That chick! Lol I refused to be the other one with the bikini....you can't run in a metal (or hard plastic bikini) and there were far too many of them anyway!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! That chick! Lol I refused to be the other one with the bikini....you can't run in a metal (or hard plastic bikini) and there were far too many of them anyway!
Lol love the Slave Leia look, I'm a Star Wars dork from way back.

I've seen every supernatural episode ever made, i know you said no "game of thrones" (which is an awesome show too and not nerdy lol) but I literally watched every episode of supernatural over like a 2 month period when they played three episodes daily and not till recently did I find out that's a teenage girl show apparently lol
No judgement lol I watched every episode of Jersey Shore cause I thought it was hilarious!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Out hacked the guys at defcon 22 from outside the complex then played a YouTube video of seasme st on the projector . All from the parking lot .... cve ms08_67 if anyone is curious as to wat exploit used . Server 2003 os.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
smith_69 is a virgin. That's pretty nerdy.

He also collects stamps.

Also, he LARPs on the weekends.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You mean all you other guys on here don't larp!? Lmao

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
I don't want to know the answer to that question lifted.....somethings are best left unsaid

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't make anything below a B in school until this semester at law school. I also didn't make a B until last semester. ****ing law school

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Yay! A fellow law schooler! That makes us the biggest nerds on here!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I'll watch some DBZ before the gym to get pumped AF. Also - My "Train Insaiyan" shirt no longer fits
Haha that's badass I'm gonna try that maybe watch some Super Saiyan Blue goku do work

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I develop Wordpress & WooCommerce solutions for my business. I mean, you gotta be somewhat nerdy to be a developer lol.

[HR][/HR]
Spoutace

Don't be jealous lol
Didn't even know what I was looking at for a good 5 minutes... Then I noticed Darth haha.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wtf is LARP?
Live action role playing.. saw it on Role Models LOL.

I'm a book nerd, not so much a gamer or magical nerd though. Just enjoy learning, if that counts

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Live action role playing.. saw it on Role Models LOL.

I'm a book nerd, not so much a gamer or magical nerd though. Just enjoy learning, if that counts
Loved that movie because of the LARP stuff (well partially).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge DBZ fan, lots of anime in general actually.

Used to play Magic the Gathering all the time, have even played in Friday Night Magic a few times back when I was in school. Still have a ton of cards and would probably still play if I had people to play with.

Play a fair amount of CoD, used to play competitively in High School. Always been a big RTS fan (StarCraft and Age of Empires specifically).

Big History guy as well, planning to get a degree in it actually. Specifically East Asian (dynastic China, Feudal Japan) and other warring cultures (Vikings, Ancient Greece).

That's probably it lol.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to know the answer to that question lifted.....somethings are best left unsaid
As the other guys said watch Role Models. It stand for Live Action Role Play, and not the sexy role play. This is people dressing up as wizards and elves and battling with foam swords and water balloons (spells) lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Huge DBZ fan, lots of anime in general actually.

Used to play Magic the Gathering all the time, have even played in Friday Night Magic a few times back when I was in school. Still have a ton of cards and would probably still play if I had people to play with.

Play a fair amount of CoD, used to play competitively in High School. Always been a big RTS fan (StarCraft and Age of Empires specifically).

Big History guy as well, planning to get a degree in it actually. Specifically East Asian (dynastic China, Feudal Japan) and other warring cultures (Vikings, Ancient Greece).

That's probably it lol.
If you still like RTS checkout Stronghold :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69 is a virgin. That's pretty nerdy.

He also collects stamps.

Also, he LARPs on the weekends.

OMG- LMAO LARPs on weekend-, :kiss:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Yes Smith....sometimes you just shouldn't look under the rock (unless it is "The Rock" I'll look all around that particular one!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes Smith....sometimes you just shouldn't look under the rock (unless it is "The Rock" I'll look all around that particular one!
lmao

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Only missionary for me... Not serious.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol lights out, eyes closed, under the covers?
Does that mean he LOECUTC's on the weekends? I mean, it seems like it's trendy for all these nerdy type things to have abbreviations and all. LOL.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Gtfo!!! lol

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tagger Do you even PHP or MySQL, bro?

15vnbx.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Does that mean he LOECUTC's on the weekends? I mean, it seems like it's trendy for all these nerdy type things to have abbreviations and all. LOL.
what in the F is LOECUTC lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lights Out, Eyes Closed, Under the Covers, aka married people sex.
ok, thought maybe you guys were into banging wild sheep and cows

lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like that, some may be G4P though, not me though lol