lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey Woody I PMed you again the other day but the email system is all jacked. So in about another minute or so you'll get about 1300 notifications of it lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Woody I PMed you again the other day but the email system is all jacked. So in about another minute or so you'll get about 1300 notifications of it lol
I'm getting them now actually lol. This is insanity

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol lights out, eyes closed, under the covers?
RIP hahahaha.

[HR][/HR]

Does that mean he LOECUTC's on the weekends? I mean, it seems like it's trendy for all these nerdy type things to have abbreviations and all. LOL.
What in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck is LEOCUTC? Lol.

[HR][/HR]

Tagger Do you even PHP or MySQL, bro?

View attachment 136783
PHP, ASP.NET, MySQL, MongoDB, HTML5, Bootstrap, Angular, JS, and jQuery.

What ever the client wants haha.

[HR][/HR]

Owasp kali linux beef+armitage...

FinFisher google that ;)
OWasp is awesome. Lol.

[HR][/HR]

Lights Out, Eyes Closed, Under the Covers, aka married people sex.
Haha I am married, but I don't do that ****. Luckily I found out my wife had very little experience, so teaching sucks but hey, you can teach anything hahahahaha.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the other guys said watch Role Models. It stand for Live Action Role Play, and not the sexy role play. This is people dressing up as wizards and elves and battling with foam swords and water balloons (spells) lol
Wait, are you telling me that's not sexy?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to wear glasses while having s*x, videoing it, and uploading them on to *******...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As much as i regret saying this, it is spending alot of time on the forums. Sometimes i feel like a nerd.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
As much as i regret saying this, it is spending alot of time on the forums. Sometimes i feel like a nerd.
It's just nice to talk to other meathead freaks lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 33 in July I still collect comics big superhero fan and watch WWE wrestling every week, and I have two sons named after my favorite superheroes kaidenThor and axel Hulk

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen every supernatural episode ever made, i know you said no "game of thrones" (which is an awesome show too and not nerdy lol) but I literally watched every episode of supernatural over like a 2 month period when they played three episodes daily and not till recently did I find out that's a teenage girl show apparently lol
Have you watched Grimm? I've seen all of supernatural minus this season

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 33 in July I still collect comics big superhero fan and watch WWE wrestling every week, and I have two sons named after my favorite superheroes kaidenThor and axel Hulk
Just means you better teach em to lift!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
really good season- not that this is a spoiler but this might be the last season. someone from the past makes an appearance and works with the boys

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Buzz is a ghey. Woody is a real hero. Buzz is just some fancy batman wanna be gadget boy.
[video=youtube;PGuTN_ilmEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk[/video]

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nah I gotta look it up is it similar ?
really good season- not that this is a spoiler but this might be the last season. someone from the past makes an appearance and works with the boys
And yeah it was pretty good i read a new seasons already scheduled but think they might be throwing it off with the ending

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

And yeah it was pretty good i read a new seasons already scheduled but think they might be throwing it off with the ending
catching up on them, so if they do what they are going to do, wonder what the next season will be.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
catching up on them, so if they do what they are going to do, wonder what the next season will be.
I knew they ran out of sh1t to write about when that one guy returned, lol I think dean becoming a demon was the best story they shoulda let keep going longer

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Have either of you guys ever seen Penny Dreadful? Paranormal themed drama, Eva Green and her magnificent bewbies, Timothy Dalton as an aging bad ass, Josh Hartnett as a bad as gunslinger, it's a real cool and dark show!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Have either of you guys ever seen Penny Dreadful? Paranormal themed drama, Eva Green and her magnificent bewbies, Timothy Dalton as an aging bad ass, Josh Hartnett as a bad as gunslinger, it's a real cool and dark show!
Can not say I have but will add it to the list lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sort of. It's about the brothers Grimm fairy tales. Pretty sweet.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As far as being a nerd, I swear it wasn't like that until I started lifting lmao I use to be a social person that hated people , now I'm an anti social person that hates people

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Another nerdy thing for me when I moved out of town for school I left alone didn't have any friends where I moved. So I played a **** ton of Halo 3 and COD I got up to top 1000 globally in total wins in COD and almost got to level 50 on the Halo MLG Playlist. I loved playing and do miss it especially when I played drunk lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in law school. Being a nerd in some form or fashion is sort of a pre requisite.

However, prior to law school, I swapped and built my car from the ground up. The only thing that was original was the body, pretty much.

I'm also big into sports, especially football. I know a lot about football - but I used to know prior to law school when I had time to do stuff besides work, school, gym. Getting more into baseball now. I know zero about basketball/hockey.

Does that balance me out?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
What did you build? In college I was gonna build my 94 z28 383 forged bottom end, 8.8 or 9:1 compression ratio with a 76mm turbo, AI heads and cam, built tranny, and a 12 bolt rear. I had begun gathering a lot of the parts then I lost my job and was unemployed for a while during that time I blew the motor running 200 dry shot of NX express lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you build? In college I was gonna build my 94 z28 383 forged bottom end, 8.8 or 9:1 compression ratio with a 76mm turbo, AI heads and cam, built tranny, and a 12 bolt rear. I had begun gathering a lot of the parts then I lost my job and was unemployed for a while during that time I blew the motor running 200 dry shot of NX express lol
A 2000 Civic.

Traded the first car my mom bought me in high school for it. After my head gasket blew on the dyno I sold it and bought my 4 door Accord brand new and haven't looked back since. Only wish I had a sunroof and a backup camera lol

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
How much power were you running? I was gonna aim for 750rwhp

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like the show Steven Universe on Cartoon Network

Jswift

Jswift

Awards
Nerdiest thing for me would be video games, although I don't play as much, but it's easier for family/friends to do something together with being all over the world because of the military

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
A 2000 Civic.

Traded the first car my mom bought me in high school for it. After my head gasket blew on the dyno I sold it and bought my 4 door Accord brand new and haven't looked back since. Only wish I had a sunroof and a backup camera lol
I love my CRV

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I knew they ran out of sh1t to write about when that one guy returned, lol I think dean becoming a demon was the best story they shoulda let keep going longer
him and crowly, yea that was good

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ill look for it, TY

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am not sure if this qualifies but I ran a 10K dressed as Princess Yabadaba (i forget her name) from the horrible Starwars prequels. Other than that, I am the coolest person ever so I guess I really shouldn't even be reading this thread!
please, when it came time for kickball, you were never picked- if the teacher forced you on a team, they all pretended to have broken legs and quit

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guess if I'm in here I have to play along. My desk looks like NORAD and all 3 monitors are typically filled with some kind of code.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Guess if I'm in here I have to play along. My desk looks like NORAD and all 3 monitors are typically filled with some kind of code.
Hello Mr Anderson!