Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 bagels in my bread bin :D chub on!:trout:
Mmmm, bagels. I am in a pumpernickel bagel phase right now. Can't get enough of them! :p

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Mmmm, bagels. I am in a pumpernickel bagel phase right now. Can't get enough of them! :p
cinnamon and raisin here. With some natty peanut butter over the top!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean "have to play with it"? Yes, you may want to experiment with different types and amount of carbohydrates, to find what works best for YOU.

Oatmeal is fine.
will neovar begin to lose it's effectiveness after some wks ? and can it be cycled say used only on workoutdays ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will neovar begin to lose it's effectiveness after some wks ? and can it be cycled say used only on workoutdays ?
No, NeoVar Recomped will NOT lose its effectiveness. And it does NOT need to be cycled, either (cycling creatine is a personal preference thing, not a necessary practice).

wheels

Awards
  • Established
No, NeoVar Recomped will NOT lose its effectiveness. And it does NOT need to be cycled, either (cycling creatine is a personal preference thing, not a necessary practice).
On workout days I drink ragnarok preworkout which has creatine in it and 2 lipotrophin AM, should I still take 6caps aday or cut doseage wt230 ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On workout days I drink ragnarok preworkout which has creatine in it and 2 lipotrophin AM, should I still take 6caps aday or cut doseage wt230 ?
Why are you using Lipotrophin-AM? (And for your weight, you would be dosing at 3 caps per dose anyway).

Each capsule of NeoVar Recomped has 646mg of creatine in it. Each serve of Ragnarok has 4500mg of creatine in it. If you were to take both products on workout days, then it would be 8.376g creatine per day. Personally, I don't see the need to be taking TWO different creatine products, but that amount on training days is not going to be a problem. If you are worried, I would recommend on workout days using the Ragnarok (if you are set on it) pre-training, and then just dosing the NeoVar Recomped at 3 caps immediately post-training, and leaving it at that; and on non-workout days (i.e. no resistance training) dosing the NeoVar Recomped as normal.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So say i was having some steak and pasta..with the steak being a big one amounting to say 70g of protein. Would most of it go to waste or would the NeoVar make good use of it? If that makes sense

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Why are you using Lipotrophin-AM? (And for your weight, you would be dosing at 3 caps per dose anyway).

Each capsule of NeoVar Recomped has 646mg of creatine in it. Each serve of Ragnarok has 4500mg of creatine in it. If you were to take both products on workout days, then it would be 8.376g creatine per day. Personally, I don't see the need to be taking TWO different creatine products, but that amount on training days is not going to be a problem. If you are worried, I would recommend on workout days using the Ragnarok (if you are set on it) pre-training, and then just dosing the NeoVar Recomped at 3 caps immediately post-training, and leaving it at that; and on non-workout days (i.e. no resistance training) dosing the NeoVar Recomped as normal.
Ragnarok has stim's in it 3 caps of Liptrophin-AM toooooo much,so I think I will drop the Ragnarok and use's 4 caps of liptrophin-AM and Neovar-Recomp.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So say i was having some steak and pasta..with the steak being a big one amounting to say 70g of protein. Would most of it go to waste or would the NeoVar make good use of it? If that makes sense
No. The NeoVar Recomped will help.

Ragnarok has stim's in it 3 caps of Liptrophin-AM toooooo much,so I think I will drop the Ragnarok and use's 4 caps of liptrophin-AM and Neovar-Recomp.
Regardless of dropping the Ragnarok, you DON'T need 4 caps of Lipotrophin-AM per dose; use 3 caps.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Nutrient partitioners are fairly new to me.... I was wondering how this would be used on a CKD diet. I could see it being useful during the carb-up period, but other than that.... can I use this?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sure you can use it for your carb up period as well as on non carb loading days as a source of creatine...that is what you're asking correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient partitioners are fairly new to me.... I was wondering how this would be used on a CKD diet. I could see it being useful during the carb-up period, but other than that.... can I use this?
NeoVar Recomped would be fine to use on a CKD diet. Protein induces an insulin response like carbohydrates (CHO) do, so as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic, it would still be beneficial (although more effective with CHO). And it is primarily a creatine product, so it could be used regardless of your diet!!!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. I was just wondering how a nutrient partitioner would work without carbs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks. I was just wondering how a nutrient partitioner would work without carbs.
It would still shuttle nutrients into the necessary areas to be metabolized, only that the nutrients would be protein and fat, as opposed to CHO.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take your meal WITH your NeoVar. Dose the NeoVar, and then eat 15-20 minutes LATER.

Yes, oats would be fine (I do this). Since it's post-training, you want a combination of simple and complex carohydrates. So some fruit or mixed berries, etc. would be good to add to the oats (as well as protein; probably a scoop of protein powder works best).
So can NeoVar be taken with a protein drink pwo or must I still wait 15-20 mins after dose before protein drink ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So can NeoVar be taken with a protein drink pwo or must I still wait 15-20 mins after dose before protein drink ?
you do not have to wait, but for best effects the 15-20 wait it optimal

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your quick responds just wondreing because 15 mins after a dose soooo hungry .
If it's just a protein shake, you should be fine having that with your dosage of NeoVar Recomped. However, you should be having a REAL MEAL (i.e. FOOD) 15-20 minutes (no later than 30 minutes) afterwards for recovery!

dexterford

Awards
Q: When is the best time to take NeoVar?

A: Take first dose with a meal containing at least 50 grams of complex carbohydrates. On non-workout days, repeat the same pattern for the second dose. On workout days, take NeoVar immediately following workout, along with at least 50 grams of complex carbohydrates.
Post workout I use ON's Oats and Whey. it supplies 23g of carbohydrates. Is that enough?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post workout I use ON's Oats and Whey. it supplies 23g of carbohydrates. Is that enough?
it may or may not be, it is a bit individual. that is towards the low side, taking that much in might be beneficial if you are trying to loose fat. you could add a banana or slice of whole grain toast to bring it up a little

dexterford

Awards
it may or may not be, it is a bit individual. that is towards the low side, taking that much in might be beneficial if you are trying to loose fat. you could add a banana or slice of whole grain toast to bring it up a little
How about ON's Recovery 2:1:1? That has 35 g of carbs, in a 211 ratio of waxy maize starch, fructose, sucrose.

I'm just a few days away from starting my Neovar, and am debating what pwo drink to get. Thanks for your help!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats likely enough for most people, and a nice mix of carbs

pump3d

Awards
would there be a problem with taking both doses at the same time? all 6 caps before a meal?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would there be a problem with taking both doses at the same time? all 6 caps before a meal?
not really a problem per se, but not really optimal either. you can give it a try, see how you feel, but be ready to take in a lot of carbs to not feel hypoglycemic

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out :)
LOL. I would still do the 3 caps 15-20 min before a binge. Take the double-dose just before you go to bed instead of pre-binge.

GREENER

Awards
would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol
Possibly. They are both creatine products. Anavol would also help with pumps and some nutrient repartitioning.

9volt

9volt

Awards
Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.
I still use it on non-resistance training days, simply because it acts as a nutrient repartitioner and is effective at helping keep you lean and tight (especially if you're having high carbohydrates). I would recommend dosing immediately after your cardio session (and them having your meal* 15-20 minutes later) and then 15-20 minutes before another meal* in the day.

* For the most effectiveness, ensure that your meal has at least 50g of carbohydrates in it.

9volt

9volt

Awards
Thanks.

Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?
You get ~5g of creatine per scoop of Green MAGnitude. And at the recommended daily dose of NeoVar Recomped you get 3.876g of creatine. Personally don't think that you need TWO creatine products.

However, if you were to use the Green MAGnitude ~60 min pre-resistance training, and then have a dose of NeoVar Recomped immediately post-resistance training (and stay with the one dose of NeoVar Recomped), then that should be fine (and that way you get the benefit of utilizing NeoVar Recomped's nutrient repartitioning effects (make sure that you have a meal with at least 50g of carbohydrates in 15-20 min post-NeoVar Recomped dosing though).

Otherwise, use either or. Both don't really need to be used together (unless taken as recommended above).

True74Seneca

Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass:D. Awesome results. Thumbs up

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
I would just keep using it.

therosser

Awards
so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?

ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?

ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps
You can. Doesn't really matter what source your carbohydrates come from, so long as you have them 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing NeoVar.

Generally you want SIMPLE sugars (i.e. dextrose, fruit, etc.) post-training, as it helps with recovery. An hour after you've had your post-workout carbohydrates/protein, then you want a meal with complex carbohydrates (and protein) in it.

A waxy maize product will be fine to use 'with'.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

To0l8er

To0l8er

Awards
quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.
sure thing man. Any preworkout supplement would work if you chose to just use neovar in post workout format.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using NeoVar Recomped pre and post-resistance training

You can definitely use NeoVar Recomped pre AND post-resistance training. In fact, this is how I use it.

There are a couple of ways you could do this:

Option A
Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

Option B
Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Using NeoVar Recomped post-resistance training only

If you were only going to dose NeoVar Recomped post-resistance training (i.e. use the dosing/timing schedule below) then I would recommend using something like RPM pre-training (you can use any preworkout product, really; but make sure that it doesn't contain creatine, and if it does, not a lot).

Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Using NeoVar Recomped on non-resistance training

And don't forget non-resistance training days to dose like this:

Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (early in the day - i.e. breakfast)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (later in the day - i.e. dinner)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i could use it pre and post? basically split it 3 pre and 3 post?
3 plus a banana and oatmeal pre, and 3 plus whole grain pbj sandwich post always worked really well for me. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
alright, ima try it out. thanks all.
If you have any questions...post them up. I am pretty sure you'll be good to go and will enjoy the product.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT