Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Search for the formestane FAQ I created. It will have all you need :)

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Neo,

Could you stack Epistane with 1-Androsterone, and would that be useful?

Lene28

Awards
Neo, could I just do a Nolva + Clom for PCT after a 5 week cycle of Epi?? Would this be as effective as Nolva+ Mass FX+ Hyperdrol X2??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo,

Could you stack Epistane with 1-Androsterone, and would that be useful?
You could, but then again you 'could' stack Epistane with M1T if you so chose(not recommended). From what I have read 1 Andro is a non methyl which in the case of stacking two products(1 methyl and 1 non methyl) together is a good thing.

I'm not sure how effective 1-Andro is but I would ask those who have taken it or sell it etc.

Epistane stacks with most products well but with that said safety first and make sure you have all your ancillaries in order (spelling?)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo, could I just do a Nolva + Clom for PCT after a 5 week cycle of Epi?? Would this be as effective as Nolva+ Mass FX+ Hyperdrol X2??
You could definitely do those two products for PCT. I am not the PCT master guru so I would search the boards for those that have used NolvADEX and clomid together for PCT. Remember this is all relative to how shutdown you are.

I highly recommend learning how to search...

:gotsearch - Keyword: Nolva Clomid
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/98073-clomid-nolva-pct.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/90163-nolva-vs-clomid.html

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
This thread is AWESOME,...thank s mucho!!!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the Steroids section but didn't get an answer yet. I thought I'd bring it here.

Frontload DHEA for EPI 2 0n 1 off pulse

Well, I just gave in to the Epi stack at Nutraplanet. I also picked up (Lean Extreme 2?) and Ragnarok for the aftermath. I have Nolva

I've read where some take DHEA on their off days while pulsing. Since Epi is an anti-estrogen, this makes sense to me

Here's my question: Would there be any extra benefit to frontloading DHEA say 1 to 2 weeks prior to my Epi run?And at what dose? I'm thinking the Epi will go in and suppress the estrogen created by the DHEA, plus the benefit of DHEA helping with Test.

I'm in my mid 30s, so the DHEA will help for sure.

Thanks in advance. Mach

Oh just saw that, I THIRD that!

imprintz

Awards
hello,

I have been researching alot about my pct for epistane. I have nolvadex on hand and triboxo.

I understand that formestane is recommended for AI but i was wondering if triboxo could work instead of it or is triboxo more of a test booster?

I was thinking:

Nolvadex
1st week:40/40/40/30/30/20/20
2nd week:20 everday
3rd week:10 everyday
4th week:10 everyday

cycle support (milk thistle + liv52 + NAC)
1st week:2 caps everyday
2nd week:2 caps everyday
3rd week:2 caps everyday
4th week: 2 caps everyday
(and i think i would still keep using them on the 2nd month just in case)

Now with Triboxo i have no idea how the dosages should look like. Should I start up small then work my way up? or should i keep it steady?

A problem with me is that I live in Canada and it is hard for me to get some of the things that are recommended. I would like to use what i have instead of buying more things but if it is better to get some things, lemme know.

Any suggestions would help. Thanks.

EDIT**: Triboxo supplement facts: pvldirect.com/products_hctriboxo.html#nutrition

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever pulsed epi w/ mdht? Something I'm considering, but haven't found any logs, etc. regarding.

Chappell024

Awards
When I first read the thread about pulsing epistane, I read it wrong. I thought you were saying something along these lines. You can take it 4 times a week for two weeks, then take two weeks off, then two on...

So I came up with this... Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri of week 1 10/20/30/40. Then Week 2 40/40/40/40. Take off week 3 and 4. Start back on Week 5 Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri 10/20/30/40. Week 6 40/40/40/40. Take off Week 7 and 8. Then repeat the Week 1 and 2 and Week 5 and 6.

Now that i've read the threads several times I see this is not what you were saying, but.. Do you think this would still work well?? I'm planning to start dieting down in while on this stuff and I'm just hoping to keep my strength while I lose body fat.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
If you want to go two weeks on, two weeks off, just go everyday while on. Look up Dr. D's pulsing sticky at the top of this forum. He came up with the method. You'll find what you need there.

Rod_Solo

Rod_Solo

Awards
Epi & OFF days

Question: in a regular cycle of Epi, you still take it on your OFF days, correct?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I would say everything expires just depends on when. This is a very good question, I would guess at, at least two years unopened in a cool dry place.

I will investigate an answer for you.

Much Love,

Neoborn
Sorry if this has already been answered (it's a long thread and I'm short on time). It's a great thread too BTW. We need more like this!

Anyway, I've read that epistane will break down into phera-plex with prolonged storage. Primarily due to heat, but possibly also due to inherent chemical properties. I don't know to what extent this breakdown would occur or how quickly it would occur and thus if it even matters in general, but I just thought I'd mention it.

And no, I don't have the GS/MS before/after pics handy, so I can't personally verify these statements:).

Since I will be grabbing a bottle or two of Epistane, I plan to just do the usual vac seal, cool, dry, place. Should be good for 1-2 years if not longer.

Repped.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I've heard of that.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/85390-epistane-phera-plex.html
This isn't very useful as most ppl seemed to have taken PA's comments as a personal attack on the value of Epistane (the compound, not the brand, lol), and further, the thread turned into determining if epistane breaks down into DMT in the body/in vivo. The question of whether epistane breaks down into DMT in response to heat and certain chemical conditions "in the lab" does not appear to ever have been answered on this thread.

Apparently, epitho steroids are manufactured from DMT (fun fact). So contamination is always possible, but what I've read lately seems to indicate that pure 2a,3a, epitho (epistane) still breaks down in some portion to DMT.

Eric from PP said this a few weeks ago (he changed his mind about producing an Epistane LV formula):

Oral bio-availability wont be a problem with the LV and form. This stuff is pretty powerful anyway... you dont really need alot to get an anti-e effect.

UPDATE: Epistane is unfortunately not going to be an option for us. It converts to DMT (pheraplex) just sitting in storage... which is now a controlled substance as of earlier this year.

-Eric

mildot

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/85390-epistane-phera-plex.html
This isn't very useful as most ppl seemed to have taken PA's comments as a personal attack on the value of Epistane (the compound, not the brand, lol), and further, the thread turned into determining if epistane breaks down into DMT in the body/in vivo. The question of whether epistane breaks down into DMT in response to heat and certain chemical conditions "in the lab" does not appear to ever have been answered on this thread.

Apparently, epitho steroids are manufactured from DMT (fun fact). So contamination is always possible, but what I've read lately seems to indicate that pure 2a,3a, epitho (epistane) still breaks down in some portion to DMT.

Eric from PP said this a few weeks ago (he changed his mind about producing an Epistane LV formula):

I read on another site a statement from PP the breakdown was concerning the LV delivery and not the pill form. Am I wrong?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You still around Neo?:poke:
No Sorry. I have a newborn, another on the way and way too busy. Sorry guys. From this point onwards I am rarily around so please contact other helpful knowledgeable people and IBE :)

Much love peeps,

Neoborn

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I read on another site a statement from PP the breakdown was concerning the LV delivery and not the pill form. Am I wrong?
I'm not entirely sure; I wish there was more info on this. It calls into question the "contents" of some of the good, older Epistane brands since they have been on the shelf for a while (RPN, Primaforce, IBE, etc). If someone has plenty of P-Plex, it would be nice to know if the 2 year old Epistane they buy is still >90% Epistane.

I did find it odd perhaps that when the ban was ruled on initially last year that not only did P-Plex, EQ-Plex, and X-Tren go on sale quickly, but so did E-Stane and M1,4ADD. The latter makes since I guess b/c it could contain a very small amount of 1,4ADD/bold, making it illegal. I wonder if similar logic was applied to E-Stane?

LoDogg

Awards
hello gents, Im a newbie to this forum but have been reading many posts about stacking ph's and which one work the best. First mad props to for the novel on epistane which i have botten a few bottles of along with phera-plex and mdrol (superdrol clone) my question is anyone familiar or have any insights for my next cycle with these 3 compounds ? should i do a pulse cycle with the epi ? any info would be great ! laters on the menjay

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
hello gents, Im a newbie to this forum but have been reading many posts about stacking ph's and which one work the best. First mad props to for the novel on epistane which i have botten a few bottles of along with phera-plex and mdrol (superdrol clone) my question is anyone familiar or have any insights for my next cycle with these 3 compounds ? should i do a pulse cycle with the epi ? any info would be great ! laters on the menjay

The general consensus is that epi and super are a lot better suited to pulsing than phera is. Any are fine for straight cycles, though.

RocketFan

Awards
What advantage does an AI have over Epistane? I think Epi would serve the purpose of an AI if stacked in a Test cycle - it would enhance anabolism and not compromise gains like an AI would.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What advantage does an AI have over Epistane? I think Epi would serve the purpose of an AI if stacked in a Test cycle - it would enhance anabolism and not compromise gains like an AI would.
Exactly. And this is what I'm currently doing on my injectable Test cycle. I'm low-dosing 10mg. of Epi per day.
I'm also using transdermal Formestane in conjunction with the Epi.

RocketFan

Awards
Exactly. And this is what I'm currently doing on my injectable Test cycle. I'm low-dosing 10mg. of Epi per day.
I'm also using transdermal Formestane in conjunction with the Epi.
My 750 mg Sustanon cycle is 10 weeks. Am I better of dosing Epi 10 mg daily for the entire 10 weeks, or better to pulse it at 20 mg a day 3x weekly for 10 weeks? I THINK going the 20 mg pulse route is better to get both anabolism and sides prevention? And pulse coz 10 weeks straight would be too much.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 750 mg Sustanon cycle is 10 weeks. Am I better of dosing Epi 10 mg daily for the entire 10 weeks, or better to pulse it at 20 mg a day 3x weekly for 10 weeks? I THINK going the 20 mg pulse route is better to get both anabolism and sides prevention? And pulse coz 10 weeks straight would be too much.
This is your own decision of course. But I'd opt for the 10mg. daily even if it is for 10 weeks. That's a very low dose. It's main intention is for gyno protection not anabolism.
If you pulse it at 20mg. 3Xweek, you're still gonna wind up with almost the same amount at the end. That's 60mg. per week compared to 70mg. per week of the 10mg. per day ED dosing. No need to pulse as the sides will be low to non-existant and you'll be shutdown as far as the Test Sus goes anyway.

Just my $.02.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Ten weeks of a methyl, even low dosed is pretty risky. if you do it I'd say run a shtload of ancillaries to keep the liver damage to a minimum and run bloodwork before, during and after. You've only got one liver.

ggchase

Awards
I'm in my second week of Epi (running either 30/30/30/40 or 30/30/40/40) taking Liv52 and Cycle Support on cycle....looking for help with PCT, looking for the safest route/quickest to bring homeostasis.

Have PCT Assist, and otc supps, and SNS Inhibit E. I've heard that using a combo of
an AI (Inhibit E) and a SERM works well, what serm would you all reccomend that I get? (Clomid, Torem, Noldadex), and how wouild i go about running PCT with this?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you on this post, Helped me out more than most threads out there :thumbsup:

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my second week of Epi (running either 30/30/30/40 or 30/30/40/40) taking Liv52 and Cycle Support on cycle....looking for help with PCT, looking for the safest route/quickest to bring homeostasis.

Have PCT Assist, and otc supps, and SNS Inhibit E. I've heard that using a combo of
an AI (Inhibit E) and a SERM works well, what serm would you all reccomend that I get? (Clomid, Torem, Noldadex), and how wouild i go about running PCT with this?
Clomid 100firstday/50/50/50/50
This should be ran for 4 weeks correct? If coming of a 4 week Epi Cycle?

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey Epi fans and experts :)

|I hope someone can assist me.

If someone was doing saw a M-W-F Havoc pulse, and they workout on Mon and Fri say about 4 hrs after waking, then they would take the Havoc dose like 1-2 hrs before.

Now, what if they have a weird schedule and on Wed the only get to the gym after their work day, so like 4-5 hrs before they go to bed?

Would it be best to take the dose upon waking that day, then the training like 10 hrs later, OR take it 2 hrs before training, which would be 10 hrs after waking?

Ive seen the Epi pulse threads saying upon waking, when test is higher best time to dose, and pre-workout, so what about if this one day is 'messed up'?

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate it!

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
How long untill Epistane converts into Phera ???

Cus now im wondering if I am stacking epistane with my test or if I am actually stacking my test with phera lol
If thats the case i gotta start my ai soon

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long untill Epistane converts into Phera ???

Cus now im wondering if I am stacking epistane with my test or if I am actually stacking my test with phera lol
If thats the case i gotta start my ai soon
I would get a real AI if I were you. Epistane really shouldn't be used for an AI. It just seems to have some slight anti-estrogen capabilities. I stress the term "slight".
Grab you some Arimidex or Aromasin and be safe.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
I would get a real AI if I were you. Epistane really shouldn't be used for an AI. It just seems to have some slight anti-estrogen capabilities. I stress the term "slight".
Grab you some Arimidex or Aromasin and be safe.
I do have Adex with me , just holding off untill I feel i need to start it.
But I am just curiouse if I am actually taking epi or if it is now considerd Phera lol.

Im on the start of my 4th week with my Test "Epi" cycle.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
i think i will keep taking the epi untill this 4th week is done and then switch to adex eod. other than that just straight test for me.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bumping a few older threads I feel should be brought back to light

~ CC

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for this thread for ages.....that chart with SERM/AI inverse is fantastic

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking for this thread for ages.....that chart with SERM/AI inverse is fantastic
Yeah, it would be nice if people read this and Trauma1'a Havoc write up thread before posting all of their epi questions. Everything they need to know essentially.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
So this thread mentioned spacing support supps from the epi dosing by at least 6 hours when doing a pulse cycle, but for a straight cycle do the support supps still need to be spaced out from the epi or can I just take them whenever is convenient?

mshredded

Awards
So this thread mentioned spacing support supps from the epi dosing by at least 6 hours when doing a pulse cycle, but for a straight cycle do the support supps still need to be spaced out from the epi or can I just take them whenever is convenient?
I'm also running epi and someone mentioned to take the support supps spaced out as in not taking them together. I take the epi before I start making food and then the supports about an hour after once I eat.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Thanks. I'm going to start my first epi cycle soon and want to do it right. I figured this was just common knowledge that everyone but me knew since I hadn't seen it addressed before.