Need to shed fat without losing muscle - Help!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

So very long time no post. Glad to be back. Long story short, COVID hit, gyms closed, motivation for proper diet tracking died, but gym motivation never left. Ended up with some additional fat, but I'm also the strongest I've ever been, which I know the two can sometimes go hand-in-hand.

Anyway, I'm looking to cut down some fat but lose the least amount of precious muscle possible. I've had my fair share of cycles in the past, and, by now, according to recent bloodwork, I've bounced back BIG time. Pretty sure my T was tanked to like 250ng/dl at one point, as of a couple weeks ago, it's at 664nd/dl, so pretty happy about that.

I'd like to keep supplementation recommendations natural this time around. Besides now having my diet dialed in (2lbs down in 2 weeks at current macros) I have 4 bottles of Ursa Major on hand to aid the fat loss. Does anyone have a recommendation for what I can stack with it, if anything?

PS: I have DPS Nutrition in my backyard, so SNS/CEL products could be good. I swear I've missed so many releases during my time away. It's hard to get caught up lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it stacks really well with any other fat burners but also really well with GDAs and nurtient partitioners.

I like Epichaos / AET-50 / Flashpoint also from Apex but I am sure some of the other guys will chime in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

So very long time no post. Glad to be back. Long story short, COVID hit, gyms closed, motivation for proper diet tracking died, but gym motivation never left. Ended up with some additional fat, but I'm also the strongest I've ever been, which I know the two can sometimes go hand-in-hand.

Anyway, I'm looking to cut down some fat but lose the least amount of precious muscle possible. I've had my fair share of cycles in the past, and, by now, according to recent bloodwork, I've bounced back BIG time. Pretty sure my T was tanked to like 250ng/dl at one point, as of a couple weeks ago, it's at 664nd/dl, so pretty happy about that.

I'd like to keep supplementation recommendations natural this time around. Besides now having my diet dialed in (2lbs down in 2 weeks at current macros) I have 4 bottles of Ursa Major on hand to aid the fat loss. Does anyone have a recommendation for what I can stack with it, if anything?

PS: I have DPS Nutrition in my backyard, so SNS/CEL products could be good. I swear I've missed so many releases during my time away. It's hard to get caught up lol.
Welcome back. Life has definitely been hectic in recent times and I'm happy for you that you've been able to keep your motivation throughout all of it.

We've definitely had a ton of new releases within the last year or so; heck, its overwhelming even for me haha.

If it were me, my personal stack would probably be something like this:

Fat Loss:
Lean Edge + Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage + TTA-500 + Reduce XT and then if I wanted a stimulant product, I would add in either Lipo Elite or Thermagize XT.

Building &/or Retaining Lean Muscle:
Anabolic XT or Cloma-Plex + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic XT - would be my definite ones
Then I would personally add in Recomp20 and Recovery Fix

The way I laid them out would be the way I would do it and add them in myself and that way it could be customized by the person and kind of stop wherever the budget for them does.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
II wanted to do a simple reply above but then also do a more detailed one for others reading now or in the future.

We have so many great options that I'll likely forget to add something here, but here is a list of a few that come to mind:

Fat Loss Products - Stimulant Free:
Fat Loss Products - Stimulant Products:
Products that help build&/or retain lean muscle and strength while dieting:
I hope all of this info helps for anyone looking to build muscle, lose fat, and retain muscle and strength while dieting.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if you have Ursa, you’re set! Kidding, but I do love that stuff. 4ml a day, I got strong and full as well as tightening up. A lot of people think of it as a fat burner, but I think it’s a great anabolic too! I also did a combo of SNS Anabolic XT with CEL Anabolic Effect during a PCT and I kept getting stronger after my cycle. Those would be my top recommendations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
also did a combo of SNS Anabolic XT with CEL Anabolic Effect during a PCT and I kept getting stronger after my cycle
Now that is definitely a good combo for some results!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hey!

I don’t have anything to add regarding sups, but these guys have you covered.

Keep in mind though, supplements are just that - supplemental to diet and exercise.

Here’s a good (basic) reminder on protein intake during fat loss:

And another on dieting vs exercise, as well as diet breaks:

Good luck! Consistency reigns over all!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best stack for this I have found is:
BMP
Optimize-T
Epi-Plex

Very close is:
Anabolic XT added in some fashion.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can vouch for many of these products. Right now my new favorite to shred down is Thermo Scorch. I usually run M Test and Inhibit E, but am running 2 bottles of Cloma-Plex and these 2 combined is really working for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just make sure you get enough protein to maintain the muscle you have.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would highly recommend Iron Legion Invictus or Iconic Formulations Neuro AET - these are the same product, but scented differently.

If you really want something that's going to maintain muscle while cutting - Ultra Eleven or XI-KT would be the best options...11-keto has been proven in this area. While this is a hormonal option, you may want to pick some up while it's still available

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SParadoxine

At 100 mg / cap you can get a big dose pretty easily. It is also 100% stackable with anything above. I like all the other products listed but this is a great “set it and forget it” type option as well.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
calorie deficit, protein high, resistance training hard

Epitome V2 by Evomuse
Brite by Evomuse
Paradoxine XT by SNS
Mitoburn XT by SNS

djbombsquad