Need help with my PCT... Is Enclo and HTP enough?

UNAlreadyInUse

Awards
I really hope this is the right place for this, and I know I'm gonna get flak (because I'm going to be talking about doing SARMs), but please, bare with me.

I know real steroid users look at SARMs users as bitches (IMO), but I don't want to fully get into all the super strong stuff that most people are using. I've been doing a lot of research and I thought I'd ask around some forums and go straight to the source where people have done their PCT and all their gear and stuff..

Anyway, I plan on running a RAD 140 + Ostarine MK2866 for my cycle (I want it to be as short as possible. I'm not trying to get jacked as ****, I just want results. Maybe like a 10% to 20% increase in strength/muscle mass). Then for my PCT I was planning on taking HCG + Tamofixen + Enclomiphene.... I don't know the dosages I'm going to be doing on any of them yet, I'm waiting to do my blood work first.

But can anyone here help me and tell me if what I've got planned out will work on SOME LEVEL? Again, I know, SARMs suck ass compared to the stuff you guys are using, but does ANYONE have experience with SARMs or ANYONE that has actually DONE SARMs before?

Thanks everybody for any help you can offer me. I appreciate it a lot.

Oh, btw, I know it doesn't do **** but I'm on 40mgs ED of Androgel. I know, it sucks ass. I'm only getting it cause it's free.

Thank you everyone!!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you using the Androgel right now or are you planning on using it on cycle? Androgel is technically not "useless" it's just not going to be enough test to give you any anabolic effect. It's still a good product for TRT and can probably (I'm just assuming since I've never used it) be used on cycle to replace the test from suppression of the anabolics. If you're using it pre-cycle, then you have a bigger problem because Androgel will only suppress your natural test production and is going to be counterproductive to what you're trying to achieve.

As far as SARMS, I haven't used them, although I have heard really good things about Rad 140. I'm actually thinking about trying it myself. Ostarine on the other hand... eh. Just based on what I've heard, I would actually consider dropping the Ostarine if you haven't bought it already. I personally wouldn't use it based on feedback but that's just me.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ostarine is quite suppressive for the minimal gains it brings.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ostarine is quite suppressive for the minimal gains it brings.
Yeah this seems to be the general consensus on it from what I've seen. That's why I said I personally wouldn't run it. Obviously none of us should be afraid of suppression but the risk vs reward just doesn't seem to be there for me.

UNAlreadyInUse

Awards
Are you using the Androgel right now or are you planning on using it on cycle? Androgel is technically not "useless" it's just not going to be enough test to give you any anabolic effect. It's still a good product for TRT and can probably (I'm just assuming since I've never used it) be used on cycle to replace the test from suppression of the anabolics. If you're using it pre-cycle, then you have a bigger problem because Androgel will only suppress your natural test production and is going to be counterproductive to what you're trying to achieve.

As far as SARMS, I haven't used them, although I have heard really good things about Rad 140. I'm actually thinking about trying it myself. Ostarine on the other hand... eh. Just based on what I've heard, I would actually consider dropping the Ostarine if you haven't bought it already. I personally wouldn't use it based on feedback but that's just me.
I'm taking the Androgel now, I've already got my doctor to send over a blood test order so I can see my test levels (and also to see if I still have hep C... I used to do heroin and some bitch gave it to me and her ex bf on purpose by sharing needles with us even though she KNEW she was hep C+) But I've been off heroin for over a decade so I'm good. It's just that last time I went and had a blood test done (so my insurance would pay for the EXPENSIVE ass pills) and the blood work said I didn't have it anymore... I was like whaaaaat...? And the doc said yeah, sometimes your body fights it off by itself. It's rare, but it happens.. And I'm super skeptical about that sooo I wanna get it checked again.

So Androgel (with my Enclo) wouldn't work as a test base since I'm already on androgel? What If I get off androgel for a month or two (I'm on 40mgs ED) and let my test levels return to normal, THEN took the androgel WITH the Enclo as my test base during my cycle and just stayed on the Androgel afterward (I guess forever? idk) would that work?

Thank you so much for your answer!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm taking the Androgel now, I've already got my doctor to send over a blood test order so I can see my test levels (and also to see if I still have hep C... I used to do heroin and some bitch gave it to me and her ex bf on purpose by sharing needles with us even though she KNEW she was hep C+) But I've been off heroin for over a decade so I'm good. It's just that last time I went and had a blood test done (so my insurance would pay for the EXPENSIVE ass pills) and the blood work said I didn't have it anymore... I was like whaaaaat...? And the doc said yeah, sometimes your body fights it off by itself. It's rare, but it happens.. And I'm super skeptical about that sooo I wanna get it checked again.

So Androgel (with my Enclo) wouldn't work as a test base since I'm already on androgel? What If I get off androgel for a month or two (I'm on 40mgs ED) and let my test levels return to normal, THEN took the androgel WITH the Enclo as my test base during my cycle and just stayed on the Androgel afterward (I guess forever? idk) would that work?

Thank you so much for your answer!
Glad to hear to kicked the heroin addiction. I know that's not easy.

The blood test that you're taking is obviously good to find out if you have hep c, however it's kind of useless as far as your testosterone goes. The issue is that the Androgel is suppressing your natural testosterone production and just replacing it with exogenous testosterone. You should only be running Androgel off cycle if you're using it for TRT, otherwise it's more detrimental that useful.

I would use the Androgel on cycle to replace your test and then use the enclo for PCT. However, the first thing you're going to want to know is what your natural testosterone is. And you're not going to be able to do that until you get off the Androgel and your testosterone returns to its normal level.