Need help with my stack and PCT

Js1988

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have never done any SARMS or anything before completely natural. Have done a lot of reading and research and would like to know if the following looks good to run.

Cycle:

Olympus Labs L3GEND and Olympus Labs ANDARINE for 12 week cycle 8mg & 50mg a day

Will run OL Armicare pro during the 12 week cycle

Weeks 9-12 will take D-Apastic acid

PCT:

Nolva 40/20/20/20 and OL Super PCT 4 weeks
Olympus Labs Cardarine 6 weeks
HCGenerate for 4 weeks

Am I missing anything? Does this look like a good stack and PCT to run the way I've set it up?

Any help would be much appreciated as like I say I'm new to this.

Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
skip the DAA it's a waste of money

Js1988

Awards
Ok will do mate, is everything else spot on do I need anything else?

And have you heard much about Olympus Labs ANDARINE? I couldn't find any logs/reviews but want to try S4

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok will do mate, is everything else spot on do I need anything else?

And have you heard much about Olympus Labs ANDARINE? I couldn't find any logs/reviews but want to try S4
Its a good SARM but beware the vision side effects. Google and you’ll find plenty of info on S4

Js1988

Awards
Yeah mate I've read loads about s4 but the specific Olympus Labs brand there isn't much information or reviews on it.

Do I need anything else during cycle to help my test levels or anything?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah mate I've read loads about s4 but the specific Olympus Labs brand there isn't much information or reviews on it.

Do I need anything else during cycle to help my test levels or anything?
S4 is S4. There wont be anything different about the olympus one.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I would use DAA at the start of your pct. Itll help bring your natural test back up and help with your initial libido crash IF you have one. I ran DMZ that shut me down so might not have same effect with your sarms. But DAA is good for pct and helps with lethargy in my opinion. I liked it so much I ran it for 8 weeks so 4 during pct then 4 after. I wouldn’t run it any longer than that or you’ll start seeing negative effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the nolva I would just do 20/20/10/10. That's a common dose I've seen it ran at.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
used this for a DMZ cycle and it’s a lot harder on your system. Should be good with that.