Need some PCT help

Animation

Awards
Hey guys,

Newbie here...(go easy!)

So I play sport (I can't be too specific for obvious reasons!) and I go to Australia for 16 days from next week.

I'm currently on week 9 of a test only cycle of 600mg per week (300mg twice a week).

I'm 28 and this is my first cycle of steroids, I've been eating clean and exercising daily (normally twice).

I didn't expect I'd be going to Australia so it's kind of thrown everything in the air in regards to my cycle and PCT and I'd just like some advice.

I can't take Nolvadex with me to Australia as it's a prohibited drug and would also raise some concern.

Will it be okay to take it 16 days after my last shot if I make sure I pin the day I leave? And will this cause any adverse effects for leaving it so long?
I'll be playing when I'm out there so I'm also curious as to how much my performance levels could be expected to drop within those two weeks if anything? And is there anything I can do to prevent it happening in that time frame?

Also, would it be worth doing a higher dose on my last shot or two if it means keeping my test higher for a little longer to cover the shortfall?

I stupidly took all my advice from a friend when I started my cycle - I'm sure he meant well but after having done my own research these last few weeks I'm starting to feel a bit out of my depth, especially in regards to PCT.

No doubt I'll get flamed somewhat on here for being irresponsible, and honestly, I completely agree - just know I won't be doing another cycle again with such poor planning and understanding of what I'm putting into my body... but I'm here now and need help.

I've not taken any AI's or HCG shots (again, something I wish I'd learned more about before I started).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

All the best!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What eager of test are you running? With E and C, you generally need to wait about 2 weeks for the eater to clear before starting pct, so I don’t see a problem here.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Assuming you're using a long ester then you wouldn't want to start pct too close to your last jab anyway. 21 days is pretty standard, do 16 days isn't an issue.

Animation

Awards
Thanks guys, really appreciate your help!
Should have specifield, I've been taking test E.