Need help w/ Pregnyl amps

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I just got 3 ampules of 5000iu a piece of HCG (pregnyl) made by the greek company "Organon". I was hoping some vets out there at AM could explain to me the process of getting the drug out of theese ampules (I have experience only with the cork-top "vials") and get it in to a syringe. Id prefer not to have to do the whole 5000 in one shot if that is feasable. In the past Ive dilluted lyophized HCG powder, but that was with regular vacume sealed vials with cork tops so it was easy to to just inject dilluent into the vial that contained the powder, but I dont know anything about ampules. Do I buy some empty vials and tops and just crack open the ampules by force and crudely pour the powder in and seal it or what? Help me out here guys, I dont know what the heck Im doing.
:wtf:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wrap the vial in a hand towel and put a pencap over the top and snap it off. what i do to reconstitute is to squirt 1ml of BSwater down into the vial and than once it's all mixed up i suck the ml up and inject it into a new sterile vial with say 19ml of BSwater. you end up with total of 20ml @ 250iu/ml for a 5000 iu vial.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, so now I just need to buy some sterile vials. One more quick question. Once its mixed how do you suck it up to put it in the sterile vial without being able to turn the mixed amp upside down to facilitate the draw? Sometimes I only suck up air when I try to draw up w the needle facing down. (Sorry to be a bother, but this is stuff I really should get familiar with.)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
really, i don't buy sterile vials either. buy a bottle of sterile bacteriostatic water thats say, 50ml (pretty standard) with a rubber/teflon top. suck out 30ml to leave 20 left. get rid of the 30 you sucked out and than another ml out of the BS water bottle and squirt it in your pregnyl amp. just take a syringe and suck up the solution; it's not hard but it may take a second to get it all. inject that ml back into your bacteriostatic water vial and swirl it around. than you have your solution without buying any extra sterile vials.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have empty vials, I'd suggest buying an amp opener while you get the empty vials. You WILL need empty vials.

But, just use a butterknife or something to score the neck, wrap it in a towel, break it off, squirt the BW that came with it into the vial, draw the entire solution out, and put it into the new vial. When you do that, add the amount of BW to the new larger vial that will give you the concentration you desire (i.e. 1000IU/mL is one I prefer).

Another piece of advice. Let the water run down the needle on the side of the glass. The hCG is light and seriuosly can blow out of the amp just with the change in pressure from squirting water in the amp.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I hate Organon's amps. You have to be really good to break them cleanly. Get an amp opener for sure. Also make sure when you break open an amp, youdo so over a surface where you can easily spot tiny glass shards.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i just preload my slin pins with HCG straight outta the amp.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i just preload my slin pins with HCG straight outta the amp.
i'll have to try that. might look strange when somebody reaches in the fridge for a snack though and finds preloaded pins...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'll have to try that. might look strange when somebody reaches in the fridge for a snack though and finds preloaded pins...
if some random fucker is digging through my fridge, he's got bigger **** to worry about than finding some slin pins.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if some random fucker is digging through my fridge, he's got bigger **** to worry about than finding some slin pins.
hah, i've got plenty of friends that rummage through my fridge after a long night. my house tends to be a gathering place for all my friends. maybe if i gain 20-30 more lbs and get some tattoo's they might be scared of me and stay away!:smite:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hah, i've got plenty of friends that rummage through my fridge after a long night. my house tends to be a gathering place for all my friends. maybe if i gain 20-30 more lbs and get some tattoo's they might be scared of me and stay away!:smite:
i gotcha. my wife is the only that goes in the fridge and she'd fully aware of my eccentric activities. dog hasn't figured out how to open yet.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you guys for the input. I will get an amp opener and some empty vials. I assume the openers can be found at the same research places that carry the empty vials. I will keep all theese suggestions in mind, and I know where to go if I have more questions on dealing with the amps.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you guys for the input. I will get an amp opener and some empty vials. I assume the openers can be found at the same research places that carry the empty vials. I will keep all theese suggestions in mind, and I know where to go if I have more questions on dealing with the amps.
Universal said he was gonna carry these, but I ended up getting an amp opener from gpz or somewhere...