NEED AN EDUCATED OPINION ON NATTY TEST BOOSTER STACK

fisher300

Awards
Hey guys quick question, I have been doing research for the past few days on taking EST Propadrol EP and TestDrive together for a 30 day cycle to maximize my natural test. I have noticed not one other person that i could find also ran this stack and i was thinking maybe because the two cant be stacked together. I called EST and their rep said it would be fine to take them both together (i figured he would say that), does anyone know if I could run both of them together safely for a 30 day cycle. I guess why i am a little cautious because not one other person has stacked this two together before. If all goes well, you will be seeing a log from me very soon! Thanks!

the ingredients of both are,

propadrol ep:Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Propietary Propadrol Blend: 200mg

7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one, 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4
methoxyflavone

Methyl-2a:

(D-Aspartic Acid & N-Methyl- 3 grams
D-Asparate)

TestDrive:
Test Drive (60 Caps) Ingredients:

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
B-6 (pyridoxine) 20 mg 100%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1,666%
Magnesium (Malate & Folate) 150mg 37.5 %
Niacin 12.5 mg 62.5%
Zinc Asparate 45 mg 300%

TRIBuzine (Bulgarian Tribulus Blend):700mg
40% Protodioscin, 20% Saponins

TESTApro (Maximizing Testosterone Primer):700mg
Indole-3-Carbinol, Tongkat Ali (100:1), 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran (97% HPLC)

EPO-vol (Natural Red Blood Cell Potentiator):
Beta Vulgaris (from Red Beet Root), in conjunction with Pharmaceutical Grade L-Carnitine HCL, Icariin 50% HPLC, Hawthorne Berry, Magnesium Folate

Aminosine (Protein Synthesis Primer):1500mg
L-Leucine, Beta Alanine, Pyridoxine HCL

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
well doesnt seem like you know---> propadrol is a prohormone/ progestin. with progestin estrogen conversion and gyno sides are riskier. never tried it myself but its not a "natural" supplement

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the EST Propadrol looks legit...and no, it's not a prohormone.

calling EST Propadrol a steroid is like calling novadex xt a SERM!

The prop has two compounds that I like a lot: DAA and 7-Methoxy.

The testdrive doesn't look like anything special, I'd throw in a good ai instead.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
the EST Propadrol looks legit...and no, it's not a prohormone.

calling EST Propadrol a steroid is like calling novadex xt a SERM!

The prop has two compounds that I like a lot: DAA and 7-Methoxy.

The testdrive doesn't look like anything special, I'd throw in a good ai instead.
The original Propadrol was a Pro-Hormone, but the new Propadrol however is not. Also, I agree with DSR...the formula is solid...hopefully you have some nice results.

To answer your question OP...your fine stacking the two.

If you ever want to try a comparison...you could try our TCF-1 which is our DAA product and PhytoTest which has 7-Methoxy and Testofen in proper dosages.

Good luck with your stack. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd suggest using some other DAA product than Propadrol. It directly having the NMDA as an ingredient is somewhat iffy/risky compared to any other DAA form. NMDA is one of the metabolites of DAA, but without knowing how much you are taking (proprietary formula) it can range from pointless to dangerous.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original Propadrol was a Pro-Hormone, but the new Propadrol however is not. Also, I agree with DSR...the formula is solid...hopefully you have some nice results.

To answer your question OP...your fine stacking the two.

If you ever want to try a comparison...you could try our TCF-1 which is our DAA product and PhytoTest which has 7-Methoxy and Testofen in proper dosages.

Good luck with your stack. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

this is really similar to what I'm stacking now:
phytotestosterone
TCF-1
6-oxo (AI)
alpha-t2

Really enjoying the results here!

fisher300

Awards
no it dosent seem like u know, propdrol ep is an ai (methoxyflavone) and daa supplement, the old propadrol is a prohormone. Last question i know propadrol is a 5ar inhibitor (means it stops test --> dht) but is there any cahnce i will still shed abit on this stack? thanks guys

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no it dosent seem like u know, propdrol ep is an ai (methoxyflavone) and daa supplement, the old propadrol is a prohormone. Last question i know propadrol is a 5ar inhibitor (means it stops test --> dht) but is there any cahnce i will still shed abit on this stack? thanks guys
Last time I checked the AI strength of methoxyflavone wasn't very strong. Lowering your DHT will stop shedding, but anything that is androgenic in nature can increase shedding. IMO you will be at a pretty normal balance. Also, not sure how much that stuff really blocks the 5-AR as I havent researched it

fisher300

Awards
Does anyone know the potency of the 5AR inhibitor in Poropadrol EP? I cant seem to find much info on this and im starting my prop today. Oh BTW im on week 2 of EST Test Drive and im up 4lbs, more aggression, more libido and more mass... Great product