Napalm is AMAZING!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
shaddow, you are dialed and dedicated -- the results speak for themselves.

As Savage mentioned, I wish I could eat any CHO while trying to cut up. Instead I roam around stim'ed up and pissed off with low blood sugar, haha.

Great results and thanks for the feedback, always appreciated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that guy in the pic is not leaner than you are. in all actuallity i think his chest is too big. yours looks fine just a lil more mass but youre ripped. I rather have a ripped chest then a bulky water filled one that almost look like boobs. Youre looking good man, seriously be proud. I also gotta agree with dropping more bf, unless you are competing no need to go below 6%. You should get it checked and report back.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm proud, but I just wanna be proud-er. LOL. Come on, I'm sure you guys know how that goes. ;)

I got my bf% checked pre-workout today - 7.8%. Not too shabby.

I guess I just want a big chest cuz it's always been my weakest muscle group. I've had a bird chest my whole life, and if I'm out of the gym for even just a couple weeks my pecs pretty much disappear. I still can't even put up my own bodyweight with dumbbells. Sad, huh? I'm gonna keep up the push ups and dips cuz I really think they've been helping me a lot, if for nothing more than making it easier to establish that mind-muscle connection.

:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you.

Satisfaction is the death of desire. :)
Or a temporary intoxication, and impetus to even stronger desire.

/knuckles deep inside the borderline....

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I would definetly stay away from DCP though, because it contains TTA. The safety of that stuff is far from being determined.
Could you elaborate? Or someone else as to why this may be?

thanks

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's been skepticism of the safety of TTA from some(specifically Spook), but I did run across this yesterday that shows it safe and tolerable, at least with short-term use. Long-term safety is really what is unknown(to my knowledge) about TTA and what keeps me somewhat skeptical.

1: J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2008 Apr;51(4):410-417.Links

Pharmacology and Safety of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA): Phase-1 Study.

Pettersen RJ, Salem M, Skorve J, Ulvik RJ, Berge RK, Nordrehaug JE.
From the *Department of Heart Disease, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway; †Institute of medicine, University of Bergen and ‡Laboratory of Clinical Biochemistry, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway.

This study describes the clinical, hematological, and biochemical safety of tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA). A total of 18 healthy volunteers were included. Subjects were randomly assigned into 3 groups according to the daily given dose of TTA: group 1 (200 mg), group 2 (600 mg), and group 3 (1000 mg). TTA was given as a single oral dose for 7 consecutive days. Safety was evaluated by following the adverse events, vital signs, and hematological and biochemical parameters in blood and urine samples. Efficacy was estimated through its effects on plasma lipids profile. Few adverse events of mild severity were reported. No clinically significant changes were observed in the hematological or clinical chemical parameters in blood/urine. TTA did not induce significant changes in the blood lipids or free fatty acids, but it did result in an increase in plasma concentration of Delta9 desaturated TTA (TTA: 1n-8). Serum concentration pattern of TTA at day 1 showed a 1.5-hour lag time followed by a rapid absorption and a slower elimination phase. The median peak values were 2.9 mg/L (range, 1.1 to 5.4 mg/L), 11.5 mg/L (range, 4 to 35 mg/L), and 11 mg/L (range, 5 to 25 mg/L), in groups 1, 2, and 3, respectively (P = 0.006). The time to peak levels were 3.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 6.5 hours), 2.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 4.5 hours), and 4.5 hours (range, 2.5 to 12 hours), respectively (P = 0.2). TTA is safe and well tolerated.

PMID: 18427285 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
This study has demonstrated that TTA was safe and well tolerated when given once daily for 7 consecutive days at doses up to 1000 mg. No major changes were observed in hematological or biochemical parameters. Further studies in humans are needed to determine optimal dose, dose intervals, and long-term safety and efficacy.
Maybe DSade can elaborate on TTA a bit more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say that I started my Recreate Napalm long on the supp log forum.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Great progress for sure!!

What would you guys say is the highest BF% one should have and still be able to get effects from Napalm? I'm around 15% right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only a little lower, so check in to see how it goes for me. Gotta go do my first application.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like an interesting product.

Do you get the short term water weight associated with most topical fat loss agents (yohimburn) whereby you have to wait until you're OFF for the edema to dissapate and then see the results?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Would taking another fat burner with a diuretic effect even this out?

I'm assuming it would, but wanted to double check.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Would taking another fat burner with a diuretic effect even this out?

I'm assuming it would, but wanted to double check.
The systemic nature of the stimulant/diuretic may help and perhaps eliminate the potential water re-distribution sometimes seen with Napalm.

You certainly wouldn't be the first taking Napalm + an oral stim, which (suddenly) makes me interested in the feedback from this particular group.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it with Recreate and liked the results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to give Napalm a shot one of these days!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to give a shout out to all the Avant guys. Napalm is seriously some AMAZING stuff. The results i received from it in 2 weeks alone were far beyond what i ever thought.

Great, Great product gentlemen! :clap2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to give a shout out to all the Avant guys. Napalm is seriously some AMAZING stuff. The results i received from it in 2 weeks alone were far beyond what i ever thought.

Great, Great product gentlemen! :clap2:
If that is the case, then I would advance my Napalm plan to July! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am resuming my treatment any day now, soon as the clen comes in. I am kind of glad I took this 2 week hiatus while I waited for the clen as I am leaner now and should really see some nice changes.

workout247

Awards
how exactly do you use this? and how much do you use at 1 time?
thanks guys!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how exactly do you use this? and how much do you use at 1 time?
thanks guys!
You start out applying 1 pump of Napalm to an area where you are looking to increase fat loss twice per day about 12 hours apart. After assessing your tolerance to the Napalm, you can taper your doses up to 3 pumps, twice per day. It's best if you exfoliate the area prior to application and always clean the skin before your put it on.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
- I'm one of those who tend to jump the gun with certain supplements. I began with Napalm @ 3 pumps twice daily, and saw changes within a week. I then added 15mL of Clen (@ 200mg/mL) to the 2/3 bottle I had left, and I'm currently doing 4 squirts twice daily. No application issues, dries within minutes, and I love the cooling (menthol) effect it has on my stomach.

- I shaved my stomach area two days ago (12 days since I began my Napalm) and I can finally see the true real-life effects of the Napalm. I already picked up another bottle that I'll be running once my remaining 1/2 bottle (w/Clen) is gone, and I'll be running it without Clen.

- I don't see myself using less than 3 bottles total for this cutter. I'm loving the effects, and I definitely want to see how far this could take me !

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd post a quick pic update. One year of hard work:

And I couldn't have done it without Napalm! Now, as much as I love having abs... I finally decided to bump up my carb intake this month, and will keep it up until August when I will briefly cut again for a trip I have planned. Oh, and I'm going to a sushi buffet tonight cuz I miss eating BIG! :D

All in all, Napalm has allowed my abs to get more ripped than I ever imagined possible. Thanks Avant!

Looking forward to bulking again come September! :D

Last edited:
Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

And I couldn't have done it without Napalm! Now, as much as I love having abs... I finally decided to bump up my carb intake this month, and will keep it up until August when I will briefly cut again for a trip I have planned. Oh, and I'm going to a sushi buffet tonight cuz I miss eating BIG! :D

All in all, Napalm has allowed my abs to get more ripped than I ever imagined possible. Thanks Avant!

Bro, I've said it before, and I'll say in again; INSANE RESULTS !! Congrats !!

- thanks a lot for the PM.. I'll be getting back to ya tonight. But for now, here's to you; :clap2: !

PEACE !

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

WTF?! Are you serious??

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goddamn. That's unbelievable.

I mean, I know Napalm isn't SOLELY responsible, but for you to give it as much credit as you do is damn amazing.

And see, I think strongly about building a print advertisement around these pics (and others), but people see ads like that all the time and think "Yeah, right!" It's been bullsh*tted so many times I'm afraid nobody would believe us!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can definitely see results of spot reduction, leaves it no doubt in my mind that Napalm has definite effect.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn. That's unbelievable.

I mean, I know Napalm isn't SOLELY responsible, but for you to give it as much credit as you do is damn amazing.

And see, I think strongly about building a print advertisement around these pics (and others), but people see ads like that all the time and think "Yeah, right!" It's been bullsh*tted so many times I'm afraid nobody would believe us!
SOLELY? No, absolutely not. I couldn't have done this with Napalm alone by any means. It also took a lot of hard work in the gym and a very strict diet. But I do swear by Napalm, and I insist that there is no way my midsection would have gotten quite this ripped without it, especially those deep trouble areas.

Napalm will definitely be a staple product for every future cut I do!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What is this water retention many speak of? What causes it? Is it typical?

jman314

Awards
is it safe for a 16 year old? if its that good then id love to give it a shot too

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this water retention many speak of? What causes it? Is it typical?
Yohimbine causes water retention.

I have used old school Lipoderm-Y with several grams of caffiene powder added in back in the day which eliminated the water retention induced by Y.

I should also mention I was using e/c at the time but I think a gram of caffiene (done under a slow/steady heat and shaken thoroughly) added into Napalm is a solid move.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Props on that transformation shadow, shooting for a similar goal.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine causes water retention.

I have used old school Lipoderm-Y with several grams of caffiene powder added in back in the day which eliminated the water retention induced by Y.

I should also mention I was using e/c at the time but I think a gram of caffiene (done under a slow/steady heat and shaken thoroughly) added into Napalm is a solid move.
...Or just add clen...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
Glad to hear it worked so well for you! That gives me a lot of hope :D I'm about to start using/logging it. I can only pray it works as well for me as you!!!!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it worked so well for you! That gives me a lot of hope :D I'm about to start using/logging it. I can only pray it works as well for me as you!!!!
Keep your carbs low and stay at a caloric deficit, and I'm sure you will be very pleased with it! It's good stuff! And it's even better with a little clen! :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Keep your carbs low and stay at a caloric deficit, and I'm sure you will be very pleased with it! It's good stuff! And it's even better with a little clen! :thumbsup:

Good luck!
Good advice here.

(Err, maybe that's what the rep system is for)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im starting my cut right now, just doing Hot-Rox, cardio, and getting my diet down, but im interested in Napalm, i have a ton of fat burners (Lipo 6X, Hot-Rox, Meltdown, Recreate, ECA) and 3 bottles of 11OXO, might due 11OXO/Napalm in feb/march. Thoughts? Also, have u kept the weight off since u stopped? how do you look today?

shyboy

Awards
Shaddow those results are amazing. If I missed it i apologize but did you take any waist measurements to see how much change?
I'm thinking about Napalm with a good fat burner like Lipodrene or Lipo6x. I am really interested to see what that would do.