N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishmaster

Awards
is there a coupon code for NTBM? im trying to order some Bridge.....also nobody answers the 855 number.

thanks guys!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there a coupon code for NTBM? im trying to order some Bridge.....also nobody answers the 855 number.

thanks guys!
Use needto139 at checkout for 15% off bud ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't see the Transaderm on the N2BM site....
Its being moved over to the RLS (ruthless supplements) site, and probably won't be available at NTBM any longer

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Its being moved over to the RLS (ruthless supplements) site, and probably won't be available at NTBM any longer
Is that the same company as NTBM? I'd prefer to shop at people I trust.

steppinRazor

Awards
moving transaderm to another site? thats disappointing

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that the same company as NTBM? I'd prefer to shop at people I trust.
Nate is part owner of the company, so it is a trustworthy place to shop. Transaderm has always had their company name in its title since its release. Its full name is "RS-Transaderm"

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucks to see it leave the NTBM store, but also good you guys will still be able to get it soon!

Glad I have a few bottles stashed :D

steppinRazor

Awards
  • In three to four months expect:
  • A radical change in your body composition.
  • Dramatic fat loss with increased muscle mass, which makes you stronger, leaner, and remarkably more muscular.
4 month transaderm run!!! well then maybe $147 is a justified price....lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[*]In three to four months expect:
[*]A radical change in your body composition.
[*]Dramatic fat loss with increased muscle mass, which makes you stronger, leaner, and remarkably more muscular.
4 month transaderm run!!! well then maybe $147 is a justified price....lol
Exactly. Transaderm gives slow and steady but keepable gains, with little to no sides. That spells huge win to me!

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Will the site be back up by March? I'm trying to put my next cycle together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't say I'm real happy about it either, but it is what it is...:shrug:
happy.....hell, i am downright bummed...damn the bad luck.....i guess nate didn't want me to get it all, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the site be back up by March? I'm trying to put my next cycle together.
I would think so, but haven't heard exactly when....just "soon"

Wishmaster

Awards
well that sucks that trans is not available right now...or is it?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One bottle of RS Transaderm lists for $288. However, to launch RS Transaderm to the EliteFitness.com community, RuthlessSupplements.com agreed to make 50 bottle available at 35% off the list price for the next 72 hours only. You pay only $187 and shipping is completely free. Plus, when you buy 3 bottles, you get a fourth bottle free - that's like saving an additional 25% on top of the 35% discount. The RuthlessSupplements.com site is powered by Amazon.com, so you can order with your Amazon username and password and you will be billed by Amazon.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
One bottle of RS Transaderm lists for $288. However, to launch RS Transaderm to the EliteFitness.com community, RuthlessSupplements.com agreed to make 50 bottle available at 35% off the list price for the next 72 hours only. You pay only $187 and shipping is completely free. Plus, when you buy 3 bottles, you get a fourth bottle free - that's like saving an additional 25% on top of the 35% discount. The RuthlessSupplements.com site is powered by Amazon.com, so you can order with your Amazon username and password and you will be billed by Amazon.
$288 dollars, I'm guess that is for 4 bottles, not 1 bottle like you stated? It was $70 on ntbm.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't believe those prices. It has been validated by Nate himself that the price is not accurate. The site is being worked on and the price point is one of the flaws. Once everything returns to normal, so will the ridiculous price it shows.

(For the record, it won't actually allow you to put it into your cart at that price)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Don't believe those prices. It has been validated by Nate himself that the price is not accurate. The site is being worked on and the price point is one of the flaws. Once everything returns to normal, so will the ridiculous price it shows.

(For the record, it won't actually allow you to put it into your cart at that price)
x2!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks bro!! got my bridge ordered today....so my PCT should be good to go....no serm but oh well
if you liked transaderm, i would recommend you try formastanzol with your bridge. if you have never tried a formestane product you are in for a real treat, and formastanzol is honestly the best formestane product i have tried. together with bridge, i would put money on your good results!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you liked transaderm, i would recommend you try formastanzol with your bridge. if you have never tried a formestane product you are in for a real treat, and formastanzol is honestly the best formestane product i have tried. together with bridge, i would put money on your good results!!!!
This man speaks the truth. I'm on Forma right now myself. It is the best AI I've ever used bar none. It helps get you dry and lean and I always feel great on it

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Forma and Trans def have the best carriers of any TD's on the market.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This man speaks the truth. I'm on Forma right now myself. It is the best AI I've ever used bar none. It helps get you dry and lean and I always feel great on it
I've been using it on my diet as well.....along with N2Burn, N2Flame, and N2Stim....has done a great job on my waist line so far :)

steppinRazor

Awards
intrigued...
Only AI I've used is erase..and with its Cortisol control, it leaves my joints annihilated. I can't run 3 caps even with all the joint support in the world.

How does this compare??