N2 Shampoo & Nizoral

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I have MPB in my family, and have thinned slightly, so have been using Nizoral 2% once every 3-4 days the last 2 years to prevent further thinning.

I have just purchased n2 shampoo which is daily use. Do you think its still worth using the Nizoral 1-2 times a week as I have previously been doing?

Thanks

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Regenepure DR is less harsh and imo better

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Regenepure has saw plemetto in which has been found to lower libido is quite a lot of studies

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have MPB in my family, and have thinned slightly, so have been using Nizoral 2% once every 3-4 days the last 2 years to prevent further thinning.

I have just purchased n2 shampoo which is daily use. Do you think its still worth using the Nizoral 1-2 times a week as I have previously been doing?

Thanks
Won't do nothing for MPB. Yeah good to add it in for extra insurance but if you want to keep your hair the only thing that works is finastride (unfortunately)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Nizoral has definitely made my hair thicker, and I grow new hair at the front of my head (I don't receed) whatsoever, so I'm not sure that's entirely true

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Shampoo's, if they work at all, are localized to the DHT receptors in the hair follicle - don't worry about libido. I'm vain, so when I started thinning (due to high Omega-6 use I believe - my fingernails went wonky at the same time ((cupping))) I bought a bottle of each of the 3 main players (Pura'd Or, Regenepure DR, and Lipogaine) and mixed them evenly for a 'Super Shampoo'. I then got a 0.25mm Derma-Roller (get 0.5mm, I'm moving up) and Perfect Hair 5% Minoxodil and Azaelic Acid Solution. My sh^t looks good, now :D Those shampoos lather like a mofo, so while expensive at first blush, those bottles will last 6 months at least, I use the Pura'd Or pump bottle as the main container, and a half-pump does the trick. I don't know what exactly did the trick maybe all, maybe just one - who knows. I do know that with Generic Minox from Sams, I wasn't thrilled. But it does take a LONG time to fill back in, so stick with it - I now consider it like toothpaste, deodorant, etc...

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Won't do nothing for MPB. Yeah good to add it in for extra insurance but if you want to keep your hair the only thing that works is finastride (unfortunately)
true it doesn't do anything for male PATTERN baldness as in receding hairline and patterned bald spots but actually it works wonders for mild diffused thinning but most people don't have diffused thinning or dont even realize it until its to late. Judging from OP's picture though where he has a good amount of hair its more than likely he has very mild thinning or from the fact he thought saw palmetto from a shampoo would lower his libido i think this is more of an anxiety or OCD issue.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Nizoral has definitely made my hair thicker, and I grow new hair at the front of my head (I don't receed) whatsoever, so I'm not sure that's entirely true
Would be purely cosmetic.

I am a diffuse thinner. My hair is extremely sensitive to 5-ar and DHT but I have no signs of balding. Fin works the best and most effective on this type of hair loss :)

Actually "see" the results

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2shampoo is legit....I don't have MPB but I grabbed a bottle and my hair grew super thick super fast, I gave it to my dad who's not really balding per sey but has really thin hair and he loved it

I was shedding from an osta run about a year ago, get a sclap massager, some argon oil and coconut oil....seemed to work like a champ as well

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just an update ;

Been using N2 shampoo everyday and Nizoral 2% every 3 days ; where my hair was thinning it has greatly thickened, and hair is even regrowing!

Using a very expensive conditioner daily to keep my hair looking nice

This stack is 10/10

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it's working for you.

I still have a thing of N2Shampoo from years ago lol.

I bought the Rogaine foam over the Summer and just wasn't consistent with applying it. I was good for about a month, but then showering at the gym half the time led me to not using it regularly and I've just stopped. I need to bust it out again just to see what I can do. I've only got a spot in the back where it's not bald, but has definitely thinned.