Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Myosynergy+Magnitropin+ABE+Era sePro+AlphaT2+Alphamine LOG

Nice workout! For magnatropin do six days in a row and take one off. I do Monday thru Saturday with Sunday iff

ill do so then, is there any special or particular tech reason to do so? or it is just your advice? :) just to learn :) what do you think about alphadex and myosynergy? should i carry on on sunday too? i guess so tho
 
ill do so then, is there any special or particular tech reason to do so? or it is just your advice? :) just to learn :) what do you think about alphadex and myosynergy? should i carry on on sunday too? i guess so tho

Carey on with alphadex and myo, magnitropin is meant to do 6 on 1 off so it lasts longer and its potent
 
Thanks guys!!

Well its 3.34am in UK and I just woke up cause of hunger, I went to the kitchen just now and I had my shake with 50g dextrose, I know inam not supposed to have carbs during night cause I will mess up with hormones but I was ****ing hungry:(
 
Thanks guys!! Well its 3.34am in UK and I just woke up cause of hunger, I went to the kitchen just now and I had my shake with 50g dextrose, I know inam not supposed to have carbs during night cause I will mess up with hormones but I was ****ing hungry:(
if you're hungry and gonna have carbs, why not eat real food? It'll keep you full longer
 
Like honey buns :-)
like the hostess kind? I love those little greasy calorie bombs. Pretty sure there's not one nutritious ingredient in them but they taste like pure heaven.
 
Hahah i wanted to pretend I was still ok lol anyway can't realky eat chicken again in the night lol
Just woke up yooooo! I'm thirsty as **** tho going to have my morning dose of supps!
 
what are honey buns guys lol, i like the "taste like pure heaven" sentence ahahahah

btw i feel great! i was expecting bloating this morning cause of the night meal lol but im good and again, wanna repeat this, i feel great! :D one thing i noticed i have been sweating last night and here in the UK is not warm at all lol
 
Warmed up honey buns might be one of my favorite past time snacks. dang they are good. and keep up the great log!
 
yo man, i am, lol i am trying to :)

this morning i noticed two things:

1. i am sweating and i was thinking it might be the supps but i am sure now, i am not a kind of person that usually sweat not even on the treadmill, i am in the office and i feel warm, too much lol i have like hot rush from inside not bothering me just saying
2. libido is going really high and i would imagine this will spike up more as this is the 4th day only lol

pumping wise, still feel like i am in the gym training lol, i am not sure about all these sensations if they are coming from the food or supps but my diet is pretty much the same, i am going to follow the booneman77 advice to eat real food now in the night as pre sleep as otherwise ill feel too much hunger, also i want to try to have 50g pure fine oats+100g roast beef at 4pm instead of having 50g maltodextrin+30g proteins at 4.45pm considering i will train 6.30pm so i think that would be fine, i am just realizing maybe i am eating too much powders and i want something real lol, if you have suggestions regarding what to eat as a mid afternoon/preWO meal, please let me know, it has to be at 4pm and i will train at 6.30pm
 
Lol id like something lean! Haha so sweating is gentiana too?
 
Here in uk "cream" make me think about buttery things lol
 
Here in uk "cream" make me think about buttery things lol

It's like eating a bowl of oatmeal. There's no cream in it. It just has a "creamy" consistency.
 
It's like eating a bowl of oatmeal. There's no cream in it. It just has a "creamy" texture.

Gotcha ;) so basically oats and proteins and it is exactly what I usually have but I wanted to start with real food :)
 
Gotcha found it :) and what about proteins? What would you recommend instead of proteins as pre wo?
 
cream of wheat is where its at, my go to pre workout for big training days like tomorrow
 
Gotcha found it :) and what about proteins? What would you recommend instead of proteins as pre wo?

Any lean meat would be fine. If I'm training within an hour of eating, I'd stick with 4-5oz.



cream of wheat is where its at, my go to pre workout for big training days like tomorrow

Cream of Rice is way better. :)
 
Thanks guys! Unfortunately I can't cook in the office tho :(
 
i always pick up cream of rice but never buy it, i always wonder how it will taste in for info
 
thanks guys for all suggestions, i guess im going to have oats and 100g roast beef :)

i just had my lunch 200g boiled chicken breast and 250g brown basmati rice+quinoa

im feeling really pumped and i don't know why lol :D

today LEGS day!
 
For faster/easier digesting protein I like white fish (tilapia) or egg whites.

All you need is a microwave or just buck up and eat it cold ha
 
For faster/easier digesting protein I like white fish (tilapia) or egg whites.

All you need is a microwave or just buck up and eat it cold ha

uhm, would this be fast enough? i guess so tho as i would eat at 4pm and training at 6.30-7pm

yes i can boil my eggs and bin the yolk and then cook the fish the night before :) this will be not always possible as when i get home, after my WO i just wanna do NOTHING ahahahah even cause its roughly the 9.30pm lol but i will try to make a changes every now and then
 
Good deal, been getting bored of my oatmeal so this will be a nice change of pace.
 
hang on a second so this is actually available like a supplement? or online like supps shops? it is not something at supermarket lol

im getting bored about my oats too!
 
yes got that, but i did not realized that it was available at some nutrition online shop, looking for it now, in UK seems to be not available neither of those brands :(
 
How have I never thought of that?? Will be picking up some this weekend. Any flavors work better than others?

It's the pre-workout of champions. :)

Cream of Rice/ protein/nut butter (and sometimes berries) is the only thing I've had pre-workout for years and I still look forward to it every time.
 
so guys

cream of wheat
proteins
teaspoon of peanut butter
berries

instead of

50g maltodextrin
30g select proteins

???

i can't find the cream of wheat tho :(
 
ill try on sat :) thanks guys


in the meantime i MUST SAY i am still pumped this is starting to become ridiculous lol hope to smash the legs today!
 
Pre wo time

Invalid Link Removed

50g maltodextrin
30g select
3x magnitropin

Boom
 
Metabolic nutrition peanut butter cookie is #1 for me. Blondie & snickerdoodle are great. As is cellucor Smores too

Metabolic nutrition peanut butter cookie is THE best tasting protein i have ever had, not to many people talk about it. only flavor by MN that is good. chocolate is ok
 
its not available here in UK, at least i couldn't find it
 
hello guys here we go with the LEGS day!

training

Squat 8x8-8-8-6-6-4-4-4 started with 20kg each side and finished with 40kg this is pretty impressive to me as i used to do 30 as max
leg press 3x8 200kg
steady lunges 4x8 with bar on the shoulders 10kg each side
walking lunges with dumbbells 16kg each side
leg extension 4x8 70kg
sit leg curl 4x8 40kg
dead lift hamstrings 3x6
hyper ext harmistring never ending lol
calf 4x12

strength--> i have noticed a lot of strength especially doing squats
endurance --> pretty much the same as yesterday so good but not really improved
stamina --> same nothing to report
pumps --> even better than yesterday, lol, i gotta understand what is the supp that i giving me all this pumps, all day long then!!

to be honest it was a great legs day, but i have not noticed anything "new" comparing with yesterday, i had more enrgy end strength but this was the same as yesterday.

hunger is still there and it is stable now, at least today it was.

pumps, all day, this is amazing

one thing, LIBIDO guys, this is getting crazy, its more than yesterday, i wonder if this will increase a lot at this point as this is the 4th day only lol

i had my dinner with chicken breast and now i am sitting on the bed, studying tomorrow i have an exam lol, anyway the pump feeling is still here, my legs are shacking so GOOD!
 
yo guys!

today i had an exam and i pass!!!!!! ahahah

chest and bic day today, hope to have a great WO, ill log tonight.

Hunger and pumps are still up, i starting notice a bit of drying around the waist zone :) i guess that is cause of the alphadex, libido is still up as yesterday seems to be infinite! lol

feel great and pumped, honestly tho its still too soon to really feel all the products i guess...

i had my breakfast with chicken and oats today, as well my mid morning meal, roast beef and oats, lunch as yesterday and today before going training ill have chicken and oats, not proteins :) ill try to eat a bit earlier than usual :)
 
yo so today i was really impressed!

i was feeling a lot more energy and pump, pretty much happy about it overall.

I had my pre WO, chicken 100g and 50g oats then after 2h i went training as below:

Chest

Incline bench dumbbells 4x8 28kg
flat bench dumbbells 4x8 24kg
flys on flat bench 4x8 16kg
pectoral machine narrow 4x8 60kg
cables high 4x8 15kg
cable shoulders height 4x8 15kg

Bic

stand curl 4x8 14kg each side
alternate dumbbells straight 4x8 20kg
scott bench 3x8 10kg each side
hammer sit alternate 4x8 16kg
cable from down 4x8 16kg

so basically i went up about 2kg each exercise, not that much but i felt really pumped and i could start again training, hunger today was not that much as yesterday and i did not sweat a lot, also, on the other side, i see myself a bit more lean, not that much but i can clearly see the difference between now and beginning of the week.

strength--> nothing special to report here today
endurance --> more than yesterday, actually yes :)
stamina --> here as well, more than yesterday :) maybe cause i was happy i passed the exam!?!?!? ahahha
pumps --> great, started to see more veins on the arms

tomorrow cardio day and the first week will be finish, i will take all supps apart from magnitropin on sunday :)
 
Hey guys nothing exciting to report today apart that I'm running on the treadmill just now and I don't feel tired at all lol anyway I have a question for you, myosynergy gotta be doses 5caps a day based on the label, found many logs here where guys take 7. Why? Any reason? Also, on non workout days like tomorrow, tomorrow its my rest day lol, how do I dose it and when?

One more thing, this magnitropin is incredible on libido, hope it's gonna do same effect for gains lol
 
Back
Top