Tabascoonall
Well-known member
that is a dirty picture dang...
Sexyyyyyyy
Can't wait to smash the gym jacked with these supps I'll start on Monday!!!
Holy hell that's a small fortune in supps at once ha.
Not to be a downer man but there's no way you're at 6.5% body fat. That's a terrible calculation
Yep that works. 10-12 is prob a good estimateyes i know man, perfectly agree, i guess i should be on 10/12? thats all i can do with the scale at homebut it is a good way to keep track, at least i can see if its going up or down or remain stable
![]()
Yep that works. 10-12 is prob a good estimate
Yeah those scales are a crock of ****. Just like BMI isn't really a good indicator too. Someones who's got loads of LBM may be "obese" according to BMI lol
Yea, I went to get a physical last year and they told me I was obese. I'm 6'2 and was 215 with two abs short of a six pack, lol. They told me they strictly went off of weight and height and for that 215 was too much apparently.
Also, just starting my magnatropin/alphadex stack today so will be following along your log as well!
Not logging it, just running it like a boss, lol
Yea, I went to get a physical last year and they told me I was obese. I'm 6'2 and was 215 with two abs short of a six pack, lol. They told me they strictly went off of weight and height and for that 215 was too much apparently.
Also, just starting my magnatropin/alphadex stack today so will be following along your log as well!