My off-season Cabergolean Log

SizeUp

Awards
This is how I used to row and my rear delts were amazing, haha. They have suffered since I quit. do you do them over hand or underhand? I miss doing those.
I do them overhand most of the time.. i've never liked underhand much stretches my biceps to much can't seem to get the same squeeze in my back

SizeUp

Awards
Did

Did back yesterday did my best ever on t-bar rows 7 plates x 10 reps. Been taking cabergolean and ergo-blitz together pre workout and it's been working very well for me. Pumps are much more pronoinced...might try ergo during and before just To see how much I gain get out of it. Obviously the strength gains are coming on strong weight is also up 227-229 last couple nights

benawesome

Awards
But you do have giant calve! ;)
that is true. Gotta thank the parents for them haha

as for your tbar rows....damn! and your weight is really coming up you are gonna do some serious damage this year

SizeUp

Awards
that is true. Gotta thank the parents for them haha

as for your tbar rows....damn! and your weight is really coming up you are gonna do some serious damage this year
Thanks bro that's the plan! I have a vid of those t-bars gotta get the email to Gunnar lol although I did recently get a iPhone so I figured I needed to join the technology age haha

Did chest yesterday
Incline smith 135x20, 225x 16, 315x12, 365x6!!best I've done on that to date. Gonna get legs today or tomorrow

SizeUp

Awards
Leg training went well yesterday very little pain. I didnt go very heavy went to 18 plates for 25 reps and finished with hack squats went to 4plates per side for 10. I was surprised how light that felt it was tough I'm itching to be back to 100% to see what I can push. Inthink over the course of the last few months using cabergolean my strength is really starting to come up i have shattered last off seasons numbers in the gym. Tho even with the heavier poundages I feel I'm "working the muscle" more effectively.

benawesome

Awards
Thanks bro that's the plan! I have a vid of those t-bars gotta get the email to Gunnar lol although I did recently get a iPhone so I figured I needed to join the technology age haha

Did chest yesterday
Incline smith 135x20, 225x 16, 315x12, 365x6!!best I've done on that to date. Gonna get legs today or tomorrow
I am the worst at technology hahaha I can't even post a picture right! 365x6 is beast!!

Leg training went well yesterday very little pain. I didnt go very heavy went to 18 plates for 25 reps and finished with hack squats went to 4plates per side for 10. I was surprised how light that felt it was tough I'm itching to be back to 100% to see what I can push. Inthink over the course of the last few months using cabergolean my strength is really starting to come up i have shattered last off seasons numbers in the gym. Tho even with the heavier poundages I feel I'm "working the muscle" more effectively.
Glad the pain seems to have subsided. Definitely sucks not to be at 100% but you are growing non-stop so whatever you are doing is still working well.

SizeUp

Awards
I am the worst at technology hahaha I can't even post a picture right! 365x6 is beast!!

Glad the pain seems to have subsided. Definitely sucks not to be at 100% but you are growing non-stop so whatever you are doing is still working well.
Thanks man it was heavy as sh$t. This was in a smith to so its not really 365 but still pretty heavy. Yea my right knee is a little achy this morning but I think it's just something that's gonna go along with this sport. I am gonna get wraps for my heaviest sets just as precautionary measure. I'm def pleased with the weight gain still staying really tight. Yesterday I missed 1 meal and I was down 2 pounds this morning...this is why eating is so important!! Lol

SizeUp

Awards
Did delts today missed the ergo blitz made a huge difference I didn't get near the pump I normally do. I honestly don't like training with out the ergo it makes a huge difference for me.

benawesome

Awards
I know Jason uses wraps on his heaviest legs sets so I would assume that might be a good direction for you as well. He says I am crazy for not using knee wraps or a belt. I guess maybe I should invest but I don't know where to get a good belt at a decent price. Also I agree the ergo-blitz gives a really nice pump I definitely miss it those workouts I dont have it!

SizeUp

Awards
I know Jason uses wraps on his heaviest legs sets so I would assume that might be a good direction for you as well. He says I am crazy for not using knee wraps or a belt. I guess maybe I should invest but I don't know where to get a good belt at a decent price. Also I agree the ergo-blitz gives a really nice pump I definitely miss it those workouts I dont have it!
umm depends on the type you want.. i actually use the scheik belts... that jay reps.. i like it cause it's not big and bulking can get it pretty tight.. makes me feel more secure even if it doesnt do anything haha

http://www.schiek.com/belts.html

SizeUp

Awards
might be able to get the belts of nutraplanet man... just that will let you see what they offer

benawesome

Awards
Not bad pricing either! Most I ever invested in was straps for back day so a belt is a whole new world for me!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do them overhand most of the time.. i've never liked underhand much stretches my biceps to much can't seem to get the same squeeze in my back
Yeah I think overhand def hits the back better. You have to mentally not squeeze your bis with underhand. Haha.

And nice pr

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Imgona be using my brace I have fr a belt for a while doing deads and squats. Doesnt let me bend my back past 90 so I can't over extend my back at all. Train up with that on light weights to keep good form on heavier stuff later. It also gets damn tight. It has a crank and every thing. SOB was $1200.

SizeUp

Awards
Jerez man!! Just mess that belt up!! Or brace I guess

Ben you will probably like using the belt. On heavy rows and squats I really prefer it

benawesome

Awards
I think it is time I finally get one. I am starting to use heavyish weights and the need is gonna be there. Jason swears it helps keep the waist tight and he has a freaky small waist so I will listen haha. Thanks for the advice Mike!

SizeUp

Awards
I think it is time I finally get one. I am starting to use heavyish weights and the need is gonna be there. Jason swears it helps keep the waist tight and he has a freaky small waist so I will listen haha. Thanks for the advice Mike!
For sure man. I agree with the waist. I know that Charles glass had Gunter where a belt to help keep it down.

SizeUp

Awards
It will feel weird to wear one though!
after 4 weeks it will feel weird without it.... promise :) Also... you lift heavy weights not "kinda" heavy lol i've read your numbers don't make light of the business you do lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jerez man!! Just mess that belt up!! Or brace I guess

Ben you will probably like using the belt. On heavy rows and squats I really prefer it
Lol F er has metal and everything in it. I'll see it I can show you a pic. Lol. And yeah belts def keep your waists tight. Just from this brace my stomach is like getting tucked. But bad thing is. My abs aren't used to holding it in so if I'm not paying attention the pot belly comes out. Hahaha. I hate have ab gut. When I used to have a sick 8 pack it would bulge so much it would almost kill my chest cause y cheat wasn't big then. Haha. I'm trying to get my proportions perfect now.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brave.

Attachments

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
after 4 weeks it will feel weird without it.... promise :) Also... you lift heavy weights not "kinda" heavy lol i've read your numbers don't make light of the business you do lol
Lol yeah no joke. I uses to think 300 some was heavy for deads. Then I did 4 and thought I needed a belt. Then I did 5 and was like okay now I really need a belt. I can't image what 6,7, more is like. Hahaha. I know you guy are both beastie it up. I cant wait to get back. prob 2 weeks of getting me back into it. Then a nice little natural cycle I was supposed to be running. I should kill it. Plus lg diet I'm gona be looki fine.

benawesome

Awards
Just trying to keep up with you! You're a beast!

benawesome

Awards
Lol yeah no joke. I uses to think 300 some was heavy for deads. Then I did 4 and thought I needed a belt. Then I did 5 and was like okay now I really need a belt. I can't image what 6,7, more is like. Hahaha. I know you guy are both beastie it up. I cant wait to get back. prob 2 weeks of getting me back into it. Then a nice little natural cycle I was supposed to be running. I should kill it. Plus lg diet I'm gona be looki fine.
I am excited to see you get back at it when you can!

SizeUp

Awards
You guys gotta check out the thread I posted bout Kai s leg training my hamstring workouts have been amazing....and also brutal. Lol weight has been steady 230-233 at night. Eating as much as I can right now. Thinking bout running food through food processor to make it like baby food mush so I can eat more easier. Had a great back workout this week really getting comfortable with the torso more parrallel to the floor and the contractions are sick. Did hack squats with 12 plates for 8 reps despite the knee pain. I should state that had there not been a ache in knees i think i could do it for 15 reps. Been doing extensive stretching after all workouts plan on getting some deep tissue work soon.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys gotta check out the thread I posted bout Kai s leg training my hamstring workouts have been amazing....and also brutal. Lol weight has been steady 230-233 at night. Eating as much as I can right now. Thinking bout running food through food processor to make it like baby food mush so I can eat more easier. Had a great back workout this week really getting comfortable with the torso more parrallel to the floor and the contractions are sick. Did hack squats with 12 plates for 8 reps despite the knee pain. I should state that had there not been a ache in knees i think i could do it for 15 reps. Been doing extensive stretching after all workouts plan on getting some deep tissue work soon.
Baby food. On no you just passed up serious, your on the next level now. Hahaha

Wel thanks guys. Back to doc today. I was supposed to be getting cleared or whatever today. But I'm not lol. Anyways feeling a lot better. Gona give it the rest of January off then do some long stretching like 30 mins twice a day for a week to target abs glutes for strength and then hams and hip for flexibility. Should finish healing up the issues I have. Then start running and light lifting. I still feel and look good so, no worries about losing muscle or strength yet. It'll prob be about 2 weeks to get my muscles back in muscle building mode.

benawesome

Awards
Straight up Beast!

Baby food. On no you just passed up serious, your on the next level now. Hahaha

Wel thanks guys. Back to doc today. I was supposed to be getting cleared or whatever today. But I'm not lol. Anyways feeling a lot better. Gona give it the rest of January off then do some long stretching like 30 mins twice a day for a week to target abs glutes for strength and then hams and hip for flexibility. Should finish healing up the issues I have. Then start running and light lifting. I still feel and look good so, no worries about losing muscle or strength yet. It'll prob be about 2 weeks to get my muscles back in muscle building mode.
Glad you are feeling better. Seems like you have a plan!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I Wana get some of this stuff you guys are using. Would you suggest the caver or ergo if I had to choose one. The stuff actually is pretty affordable. Doc said to just chill and ease back in. So two more weeks and I'll be going at it. I have my stack ready. But I want more ;) surprisingly I have leaned out a ton between resting. Lowering my diet. And going off of creatine. I can't wait to run lean gains full force.

Anyways you guys keep taunting me with these leg training. I'll be killing it soon. But alot of agility an speed stuff at first.

benawesome

Awards
Agility leg training is intense! I always love to throw that in occasionally.

As for cabergolean or ergo blitz they really seem to work best together. That being said I am a bigger fan of the ergo-blitz! Just a great way for me to get off stims and still get a good pump!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

As for cabergolean or ergo blitz they really seem to work best together. That being said I am a bigger fan of the ergo-blitz! Just a great way for me to get off stims and still get a good pump!
Sounds good. I need something because lit up is my only pwo and it's all natural stim. So an addition would be welcome. And yeah I'll be doing alot of sprint and sickness training. Your legs get so jacked. Lol. When I go to train in a few months it'll be fun.

benawesome

Awards
Sounds good. I need something because lit up is my only pwo and it's all natural stim. So an addition would be welcome. And yeah I'll be doing alot of sprint and sickness training. Your legs get so jacked. Lol. When I go to train in a few months it'll be fun.
That would be one hell of a pump!

SizeUp

Awards

Thanks for the positive response fellas im trying. Country I'd def give both a run I like both I'm so much fuller on cabergolean but ergo is a no brainer man all the bcaas and glutamine for recovery and anabolic processes but the pump and cell volumization is so intense there is no way it doesn't get that fascia tissue to stretch.

I had a pain free leg workout!!! Well no knee pain moderate weights too 18 plates leg press 20 reps hacks after did 8 plates x 15 reps. First time my quads has felt stimulated in a month. Arms today were great been doing my normal 3 exercises 4 sets each and finishing with skull crushers done fst-7 style with 75 pounds 10-12 reps. I keep the rep pace normal not any faster or slower just squeezing up and down. If u do 7s gotta suck a gulp of water down between sets. I used ergo blitz every other set also alternate flexing and stretching breifly between the sets. That will ensure the pump is MAXED

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sousa good guys I will def take a look at them should be able to order them in ;) haha

And that's great man pain free is always good.

benawesome

Awards
Thanks for the positive response fellas im trying. Country I'd def give both a run I like both I'm so much fuller on cabergolean but ergo is a no brainer man all the bcaas and glutamine for recovery and anabolic processes but the pump and cell volumization is so intense there is no way it doesn't get that fascia tissue to stretch.

I had a pain free leg workout!!! Well no knee pain moderate weights too 18 plates leg press 20 reps hacks after did 8 plates x 15 reps. First time my quads has felt stimulated in a month. Arms today were great been doing my normal 3 exercises 4 sets each and finishing with skull crushers done fst-7 style with 75 pounds 10-12 reps. I keep the rep pace normal not any faster or slower just squeezing up and down. If u do 7s gotta suck a gulp of water down between sets. I used ergo blitz every other set also alternate flexing and stretching breifly between the sets. That will ensure the pump is MAXED
Hell yeah! Hopefully things stay this way

SizeUp

Awards
Hell yeah! Hopefully things stay this way
brother I hope so. I had a great week of training so far chest quads arms delts I missed hams work circumstances thru food off do much I didn't feel training was the best move. Back tomorrow gonna be thinking about two things rear double bi rear lat spread, still focusing on squueeze and stretch of each muscle.
I did not mention that I bought new shoes and since I switched shoes my knee pain has been significantly less idk if this really has anything to do with it but I'm not gonna put the other shoes back on lol
I've begun doing some extreme stretching to try to loosen up the Hams and IT band

benawesome

Awards
brother I hope so. I had a great week of training so far chest quads arms delts I missed hams work circumstances thru food off do much I didn't feel training was the best move. Back tomorrow gonna be thinking about two things rear double bi rear lat spread, still focusing on squueeze and stretch of each muscle.
I did not mention that I bought new shoes and since I switched shoes my knee pain has been significantly less idk if this really has anything to do with it but I'm not gonna put the other shoes back on lol
I've begun doing some extreme stretching to try to loosen up the Hams and IT band
What shoes did you switch to?

SizeUp

Awards
What shoes did you switch to?
Nike Dual Fusion is what i switched too... I was wearing the Nike free trainer.... it's like the shoes with the toes but it's closed. Still mimics being barefoot to make you more in touch the ground but i think it made my feet rotate in put stress on the knees i believe.

The Dual Fusion... is a running shoe that is also designed like a cross trainer... it still has a flat sole which i look for with the shoes i train it but it offer me more support that the free trainers did.

SizeUp

Awards
Had another good leg session i would say i'm training them at 80% effort...
But did 6 sets 20 reps leg ext
Leg press 4 sets all 20-25 reps ended with 18 plates
hacks 4 sets 2plates 20, 4 plates 16, 6 plates 15, 8 plates 12 (this is total plates so last set 4 on each side)
kness flared up a little on last couple reps
one leg leg ext 3 sets 20 (very light just flexing wuars really)
inner thing machine 4 sets 20

SizeUp

Awards
I've still been doing ergo-blitz pre workout.... might change that in the next month move it back to intra trying out some new pre trainer today supposed to be insane soo you know me... i like insane i'll take that with ergo-blitz so i can be psycho!!! haha but really i like ergo a lot as a pre but i want to go back to taking a stim before and basically doubling up on pump with ergo-blitz during :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've still been doing ergo-blitz pre workout.... might change that in the next month move it back to intra trying out some new pre trainer today supposed to be insane soo you know me... i like insane i'll take that with ergo-blitz so i can be psycho!!! haha but really i like ergo a lot as a pre but i want to go back to taking a stim before and basically doubling up on pump with ergo-blitz during :)
Sounds sweet you'll have to keep me updated on the new stuff^ I want a new Pwo.

benawesome

Awards
Nike Dual Fusion is what i switched too... I was wearing the Nike free trainer.... it's like the shoes with the toes but it's closed. Still mimics being barefoot to make you more in touch the ground but i think it made my feet rotate in put stress on the knees i believe.

The Dual Fusion... is a running shoe that is also designed like a cross trainer... it still has a flat sole which i look for with the shoes i train it but it offer me more support that the free trainers did.
I need to get a pair!

SizeUp

Awards
Sounds sweet you'll have to keep me updated on the new stuff^ I want a new Pwo.
The pre workout was awesome in the gym but to be honest killed me in the bedroom idk why but i had nothing flowing man.. not to be personal...but i'm not taking something that does that to me... Ergo-Blitz and Cabergolean do the exact opposite keep me powered up lol

SizeUp

Awards
I need to get a pair!
Its my favorite shoe man... i had a pair before this one... tried the nike trainers at the recomendation of a friend and obviously went back to the dual fusion... i think you'll like them

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The pre workout was awesome in the gym but to be honest killed me in the bedroom idk why but i had nothing flowing man.. not to be personal...but i'm not taking something that does that to me... Ergo-Blitz and Cabergolean do the exact opposite keep me powered up lol
Haha I def want to get sme ergo and caber. And no some pwos have done that to me too idk what it is.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyway to get a deal on caber or ergo right now?

SizeUp

Awards
Ok sorry i've been mia... training has been going really well gonna post some of that last few workouts back chest legs ... so this will be a long read!!!

Sat- Back day-
Underhand Pulldowns 4 sets 20, 16, 12, 10 went up to 200 pounds
BB rows 4 sets 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 275 x 12, 10
HS high rows 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 230 x 12, 270 x 10
two arm db rows of incline bench 35 x 20, 45x 16, 45 x 15, 45 x 13
chest supported t-bar rows 45 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 12
rack pulls 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 315 x 12, 405 x 8
rope pullovers super set with wide grip pulldowns (facing away from machine) 4 sets each 20, 16, 12, 10

32 sets done in 1 hr 5 min...... was happy with the weights used w/ the pace of the training...after using ergo-blitz for so many weeks i can see the benfits of fatigue resistence even more

Mon- Chest-
incline db press 50 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 110 x 12, 130 x 10
incline fly 35 x 20, 40 x 16, 45 x 12, 12
HS flat press 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 230 x 12, 9
machine flys 20, 16, 12, 10 ( don't remember weights...)

done in 45 min

Tues- Quads-
one leg ext 4 sets 20 reps (warm up)
leg press 6 plates x 30, 10 plates x 25, 14 plates x25, 18 plates x 25, 22 plates x 18
one leg leg press 2 plates x 20, 20, 2 plates x 20, 15 (emphasize stretch and pause at bottom)
hack squats 2 plates x 20, 4 plates x 16, 6 plates x 16, 8 plates x 15
inner thigh machine (this will make your legs look bigger in front double bicep and lat spread also pushes ham out on side chest it's NOT for girls)

best leg session in months very little knee pain i'd say i pushed at 85-90% in this workout!

currently sitting at 225 pretty shredded gonna try some detoxofication stuff Dave Palumbo talked about on RX muscle check out the link.. this might help recharge me to start growing again...

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyle/4865-dave-palumbo-seminar-toxicity,-cleansing,-alkalinization-part-1.html

benawesome

Awards
Ok sorry i've been mia... training has been going really well gonna post some of that last few workouts back chest legs ... so this will be a long read!!!

Sat- Back day-
Underhand Pulldowns 4 sets 20, 16, 12, 10 went up to 200 pounds
BB rows 4 sets 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 275 x 12, 10
HS high rows 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 230 x 12, 270 x 10
two arm db rows of incline bench 35 x 20, 45x 16, 45 x 15, 45 x 13
chest supported t-bar rows 45 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 12
rack pulls 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 315 x 12, 405 x 8
rope pullovers super set with wide grip pulldowns (facing away from machine) 4 sets each 20, 16, 12, 10

32 sets done in 1 hr 5 min...... was happy with the weights used w/ the pace of the training...after using ergo-blitz for so many weeks i can see the benfits of fatigue resistence even more

Mon- Chest-
incline db press 50 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 110 x 12, 130 x 10
incline fly 35 x 20, 40 x 16, 45 x 12, 12
HS flat press 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 230 x 12, 9
machine flys 20, 16, 12, 10 ( don't remember weights...)

done in 45 min

Tues- Quads-
one leg ext 4 sets 20 reps (warm up)
leg press 6 plates x 30, 10 plates x 25, 14 plates x25, 18 plates x 25, 22 plates x 18
one leg leg press 2 plates x 20, 20, 2 plates x 20, 15 (emphasize stretch and pause at bottom)
hack squats 2 plates x 20, 4 plates x 16, 6 plates x 16, 8 plates x 15
inner thigh machine (this will make your legs look bigger in front double bicep and lat spread also pushes ham out on side chest it's NOT for girls)

best leg session in months very little knee pain i'd say i pushed at 85-90% in this workout!

currently sitting at 225 pretty shredded gonna try some detoxofication stuff Dave Palumbo talked about on RX muscle check out the link.. this might help recharge me to start growing again...

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyle/4865-dave-palumbo-seminar-toxicity,-cleansing,-alkalinization-part-1.html
Let me know what you think of that detox...nice lifts too!