My off-season Cabergolean Log

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Right?? lol i'm kinda addicted to pre-trainers now w/ the added benifit of Cabergolean and the Ergo=Blitz it seems to drive it all in better strenght and weight is up i tipped the scales at 227 at the gym last night i was happy with that.. not happy shoving 5k in cals down my throat everyday tho lol
So I am joining late. Looks good so far you're a strong dude lol. And I feel you on the cals thing I am much less muscular then you but I am currently getting 5000 to gain as well and I think if I got to your strength I'd prob need 6000+!! keep up the good work!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right?? lol i'm kinda addicted to pre-trainers now w/ the added benifit of Cabergolean and the Ergo=Blitz it seems to drive it all in better strenght and weight is up i tipped the scales at 227 at the gym last night i was happy with that.. not happy shoving 5k in cals down my throat everyday tho lol
yeah man sounds mean with all that together, makin me think about next stuff ill get on ;)

SizeUp

Awards
So I am joining late. Looks good so far you're a strong dude lol. And I feel you on the cals thing I am much less muscular then you but I am currently getting 5000 to gain as well and I think if I got to your strength I'd prob need 6000+!! keep up the good work!
Happy to have you bro, and thanks been working at for awhile :) I'm sure my cals will go up as my weight gain starts to slow, does suck tho lol

yeah man sounds mean with all that together, makin me think about next stuff ill get on ;)
It is kinda mean bro but i enjoy the intensity of it :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha same here, I am getting good focus and intensity in the gym now with what I am on. Ha, I did my best bench session a few days ago when my buddy from the marines was home, just because I was motivated. It was the day after a chest day even too.

benawesome

Awards
I was too hooked on pre-workouts for far too long. I am taking it easy right now but you have put some thoughts in my head once I finally have some $$$

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha supp shopping is addictive...

I have taken time off PWO before, but I really like LitUp right now, thats what I take plus I add some creatine and beta A.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be going supp shopping soon :)

benawesome

Awards
not me :( got the wife a kitten for her birthday so thats where money went haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang sucks. luckily for me all i need is creatine, 6 bucks! woohoo.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang dude seriously! get on it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is an amino triad. Its a proven ergogenic so if you dont "flush" it out, take it man! Its cheap!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Interesting about creatine I was reading some studies yesterday that showed creatine boosted dht levels. This explains why taking it at 16 flared up my acne hardcore haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only flushed it out if I took too much or the wrong form ;)

and I get worse acne from anabeta and from other supps than creatine.

actually worse acne I got was on prednisone (doc subscribed)

benawesome

Awards
I bloat like no ones business on creatine mono and I tried kre-alkalyn but I didn't notice anything at all. What are some other creatines you all like?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I bloat like no ones business on creatine mono and I tried kre-alkalyn but I didn't notice anything at all. What are some other creatines you all like?
Kre-alkalyn is crap IMO I used it as well and did not do anything for me. I actually liked CEE tho you will hear a lot of debate about that form of creatine as well though in theory it should work. I personally use mono the bloat doesn't seem to affect me at all. Bulk CEE is pretty cheap wouldn't hurt to try it and see if it works for you. However, be prepared for horrible taste. If you are going to buy powder you need to mix it with a strong juice. Or you might want to just find some caps and save yourself the torture.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really care about bloat, it just happens. most of us dont do contest, so I get over it. lol. I was on CEE forever but had alot of push that it was garbage. went back to mono and picked up a pound of two right off the bat, plus it tastes better, easier to scoop and mix, etc. Also had issues digesting it as well.

I take a mix of 5g micronized (the best in my opinion) and 2.5 grams Dicreatine malate salt.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I don't really care about bloat, it just happens. most of us dont do contest, so I get over it. lol. I was on CEE forever but had alot of push that it was garbage. went back to mono and picked up a pound of two right off the bat, plus it tastes better, easier to scoop and mix, etc. Also had issues digesting it as well.

I take a mix of 5g micronized (the best in my opinion) and 2.5 grams Dicreatine malate salt.
The study bashing CEE was done by a competitor and the container was left open so it's still hard to say if it is garbage. Regardless, the studies are all done on monohydrate so we can really only say that is effective at this point. I'd agree mono is best but I noticed results on CEE as well.

benawesome

Awards
Maybe I will try mono at a low dose like 5g and gradually build up as my body adjusts. I am currently taking ERGO-BLITZ throughout the day (the protocol is in my log) and that seems to be helping but I figure a little extra fullness is never a bad thing! Unless I turn into a water balloon

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study bashing CEE was done by a competitor and the container was left open so it's still hard to say if it is garbage. Regardless, the studies are all done on monohydrate so we can really only say that is effective at this point. I'd agree mono is best but I noticed results on CEE as well.
I noticed gains on CEE as well, but Its hard to tell because i wasn't taking CEE solo. I don't think it hurt me.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
(We interrupt this thread for this important commercial announcement)

Because the October contest went so well- we figured we would have a November contest as well- starting......now!!!

Place an order between now (10/27) and November 30th and you are automatically entered in our contest to WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN.

We had one winner from last month (member name: AZMIDLYF)- and this month we will have two winners!

All you need to do is order online at www.cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM50. That's it! Then on December 1st, we will reply to this thread with two winners of our contest.

A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN! We have the science to illustrate its efficacy and the feedback from your peers that cuts thru the B.S. and shows that this stuff works!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrigenomics/182655-share-world-how.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrigenomics/184317-share-world-how.html#post3043606

Rules:
Cannot win the contest twice in the same calendar year
Not open to NRC sponsored athletes or employees
We only ship internationally to Canada at this time

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!
Maybe this time I can win!!!
;)
Opening up my blitz for my next intra workout session. If the taste is good I'm going to order 5 bottles lol.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
When are you back in Hawaii? Maybe I will hand deliver the order......

SizeUp

Awards
What's up fella's sorry i've been mia this week. Training still going well strength still climbing weight's not budging much right now but a solid 225, my trainer said condition looks like about 8 weeks out from show, so happy with that news...
Set some records on back today did bb rows 365 x 12... Maintained pretty good form. I got the gym owner to film it, guy actually pulled out a video cam lol so once he gets it emailed to me i'll get it up here. I could have been a little tighter with form but that's the heaviest i've gone so it wasn't too shabby.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
sweet!

benawesome

Awards
What's up fella's sorry i've been mia this week. Training still going well strength still climbing weight's not budging much right now but a solid 225, my trainer said condition looks like about 8 weeks out from show, so happy with that news...
Set some records on back today did bb rows 365 x 12... Maintained pretty good form. I got the gym owner to film it, guy actually pulled out a video cam lol so once he gets it emailed to me i'll get it up here. I could have been a little tighter with form but that's the heaviest i've gone so it wasn't too shabby.

Damn! Well I feel like a girl now

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you back in Hawaii? Maybe I will hand deliver the order......
Oh are you from Hawaii too?
I move back in July :(

Will be back for three weeks in February though :D

SizeUp

Awards
Chest today...
Incline Smith 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 275 x 12, 315 x 10
Flat bench 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225 x 12, 275 x 8
Machine Flyes 4 sets.. dont remember wieghts
Incline hs machine. 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 270 x 12, 290 x 10

Pump was insane!!!!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
No- but I have vacationed in Maui on one occasion. I was there for 2 weeks last year. The most beautiful place I had ever been in my life! Just looking for an excuse to visit again :)

Oh are you from Hawaii too?
I move back in July :(

Will be back for three weeks in February though :D

benawesome

Awards
Chest today...
Incline Smith 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 275 x 12, 315 x 10
Flat bench 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225 x 12, 275 x 8
Machine Flyes 4 sets.. dont remember wieghts
Incline hs machine. 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 270 x 12, 290 x 10

Pump was insane!!!!
Nice workout! I love focusing on upper chest!

SizeUp

Awards
Nice workout! I love focusing on upper chest!
Yea i like to hit it a little more, even tho mine is starting to even out a lot more. But i have been making sure to do flat a bit more, trying to thicken the pecs up...so i look wider in side relaxed and other side shots :)

SizeUp

Awards
Workouts this week have been going very well. Unfortunaltly didn't have anyone available to video legs...I did 495 x 10 smith squat and leg pressed 26 plates x 12 on last set I'm gonna have to start using the other leg press in out gym i'm exceeding the "weight limit" on the one i like.. it's a old school bodymasters leg press prob 15 years old.. well sh*t its the one in the vid that BigGunn posted for me. lol.. anyway the problem is that it actually sticks on the rails a bit like grinds as i'm pushing the weight which can't be good...Sooo they have a icarian (sp) one that i think holds more may be a heavier sled but angle isn't the best but..i'll be doing that or incorporating hacks a bit more...

Did arms today hitting them with a lot of volume lately and it's working well bout 16 sets for bi's and tri's curled 50's for 8 reps today and did skull crushers 135 x 10(3rd exercise) so strength is continuing to creep up..

I'm looking fuller and more vascular than any other time in my life.. best "off-season" look to date....

benawesome

Awards
Workouts this week have been going very well. Unfortunaltly didn't have anyone available to video legs...I did 495 x 10 smith squat and leg pressed 26 plates x 12 on last set I'm gonna have to start using the other leg press in out gym i'm exceeding the "weight limit" on the one i like.. it's a old school bodymasters leg press prob 15 years old.. well sh*t its the one in the vid that BigGunn posted for me. lol.. anyway the problem is that it actually sticks on the rails a bit like grinds as i'm pushing the weight which can't be good...Sooo they have a icarian (sp) one that i think holds more may be a heavier sled but angle isn't the best but..i'll be doing that or incorporating hacks a bit more...

Did arms today hitting them with a lot of volume lately and it's working well bout 16 sets for bi's and tri's curled 50's for 8 reps today and did skull crushers 135 x 10(3rd exercise) so strength is continuing to creep up..

I'm looking fuller and more vascular than any other time in my life.. best "off-season" look to date....
Getting some serious good lifts on legs bro! I feel volume on arms is a great approach. Seems to be the only way my arms respond.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Just as an FYI we added back the Free shipping on all priority mail orders. So great deal...with the chance to win a boat-load of awesome product....and now Free shipping to boot!

SizeUp

Awards
Getting some serious good lifts on legs bro! I feel volume on arms is a great approach. Seems to be the only way my arms respond.
Thanks bro my legs are getting really dense from all the weight and the increase in reps... i think i may actually stay 15 plus reps for a while see if they grow a little more... And yea my arms were always always week but with high volume they grow... i don't really like low volume on anything.. i did it for years and never grew at the same rate..

benawesome

Awards
Thanks bro my legs are getting really dense from all the weight and the increase in reps... i think i may actually stay 15 plus reps for a while see if they grow a little more... And yea my arms were always always week but with high volume they grow... i don't really like low volume on anything.. i did it for years and never grew at the same rate..
agreed! I am pretty much all volume now and I am growing better than ever. I am sure low reps has its place for some people but I just do not respond to it.

SizeUp

Awards
agreed! I am pretty much all volume now and I am growing better than ever. I am sure low reps has its place for some people but I just do not respond to it.
Yea did it for years like a 6-8 rep range and when i first started out at like 14-15 all i wanted was a massive bench so i was doing 2-3 reps and heavy singles all the time too.. but i never got over 200 pounds training like that once i ventured outside i grew more.. I did variations of HIT training kinda like Mark Dugdales... and at my bodyweight at the time i was probably strongest but i didn't grow really...Its funny b/c i like the "science" behind HIT and DC and so on.. just didn't get out of it what i do from more sets.. IM NOT STARTING A DEBATE of VOLUME vs INTENSITY lol i like both volume i grow more on :)

SizeUp

Awards
Chest today
Incline smith 135x20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 335 x 8
Flat Bench 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 245 x 10, 265 x 6 (stoped didn't feel right)
Cable cross over last set 85 x 10
Cybex Incline press las set whole stack x 9

I don't see the point in posting weights of the machines and cables... they all vary so much the last to exercise i was really trying to sqeeeze the pecs as hard as possible through entire rep

ERGO-BLITZ mixed with a carb source like karbolyn or waxymaize makes the pumps almost unbearable. I was having a hard time getting full range of motion on the cybex machine. NO doubt the fascia tissue is stretched to the max.. my chest size is way up. And strength and all time high.

benawesome

Awards
Chest today
Incline smith 135x20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 335 x 8
Flat Bench 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 245 x 10, 265 x 6 (stoped didn't feel right)
Cable cross over last set 85 x 10
Cybex Incline press las set whole stack x 9

I don't see the point in posting weights of the machines and cables... they all vary so much the last to exercise i was really trying to sqeeeze the pecs as hard as possible through entire rep

ERGO-BLITZ mixed with a carb source like karbolyn or waxymaize makes the pumps almost unbearable. I was having a hard time getting full range of motion on the cybex machine. NO doubt the fascia tissue is stretched to the max.. my chest size is way up. And strength and all time high.
Agreed on the no point in posting weights comment. Every gym is so different. My gym I can leg extension the whole stack (250lbs) for like 20 reps. I went to a different gym this weekend and 150lbs felt like hell haha!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The gym I go to doesn't have calibrated weights. They have stickers labeling them from 44-49 lbs. hahaha oh ghetto gyms

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Why buy from NRC this month?

1)Our products work really well! Check out the formulas- read the white papers- they work. If you don't trust the data then ask the users. Just type in "ERGO-BLITZ" or "Cabergolean" into the anabolicminds.com Search field to find real world results.

2)We are giving away a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean to 2 winners this month! All you need to do is place an order. No ****!!!

3)The Cabergolean is only $22 and change per bottle (only $17 per bottle with the Buy3 Get the 4th Free). The ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change per bottle!!!! The **** is insanely effective and is only $14!? Just use the coupon code AM50 to save 50%.

4)Free shipping on all orders regardless on size all the time!!!!

How can we afford to provide revolutionary products at these prices? Here is your word for the day disintermediation. I'll save you the google search. There is NO middle man!!!! We are the manufacturer and you get the product directly from us.

How it normally works is the manufacturer sells their supplements to a wholesaler. The wholesaler then sells the supplements to a reseller. You then purchase a product that has been marked up TWICE already. When you purchase from NRC- you purchase from the source.

What have you got to lose? We'll match the results of our products up against any other GH booster, NO booster, or Intra-workout drink. The challenge has been established!!! And if you don't like the products just return them for a full refund!

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love those gyms though
Oh I love mine just hate hunting for the last. 45 when loading up.

Anyways the lifts are looking sick and supps look sweet gona have to try some out next time I shop

SizeUp

Awards
Hey everyone i was MIA for awhile because i had my wedding ceremony and went on my honeymoon in new york been gone about 2 weeks with all the travel. Got back in the gym this week after about a 10 day break... only break i've had in about a year and it paid off joints feel much more fresh and refreashed mentally as well. Strength didn't really dip at all, i kind of expected it too because i wasn't able to keep my cals as high but it surprised me. I'll start posting some more workouts next week. I got promoted to assist manager at the supplement shop i'm working at so i'm not as free to post as i'd like to be but I'M BACK!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone i was MIA for awhile because i had my wedding ceremony and went on my honeymoon in new york been gone about 2 weeks with all the travel. Got back in the gym this week after about a 10 day break... only break i've had in about a year and it paid off joints feel much more fresh and refreashed mentally as well. Strength didn't really dip at all, i kind of expected it too because i wasn't able to keep my cals as high but it surprised me. I'll start posting some more workouts next week. I got promoted to assist manager at the supplement shop i'm working at so i'm not as free to post as i'd like to be but I'M BACK!
Congrats ! And I have actually seen improvements wjth that kind of break. Because your fresh for your first couple workouts and can work harder.

SizeUp

Awards
Congrats ! And I have actually seen improvements wjth that kind of break. Because your fresh for your first couple workouts and can work harder.
Thank you bro! And that's my thoughts on the break, should help me more than anything else

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you bro! And that's my thoughts on the break, should help me more than anything else
Yeah I like taking breaks a few times a year. Otherwise I get all screwed up. It's a nice change of pace.