My next cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, getting together for my next cycle, its going to be a bit basic but should be a nice way to loss some bf% and gain a bit more muscle.

Here it is

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600
Tudca 0/0/500/500/500/500
(will probably add transdermal 7-oxo and dhea)

PCT
Lean extreme bottle dosage for 4 weeks
Exemestane 0/0/25mg/25mg/12.5mg
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Might up the epi dosage depending on how I am feeling.

Questions comments and concerns alway welcomed.

rphash49

Awards
Hey everybody, getting together for my next cycle, its going to be a bit basic but should be a nice way to loss some bf% and gain a bit more muscle.

Here it is

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50

I'm in the 3rd week of my epi cycle but I decided to use dermacrine rather then stano this time and I'm loving it. Libido is crazy high and no lethargy and my epi is dosed high at 60mg a day since day one. I highly recommend the dermacrine over stano. Epi is already dry and adding stano can really hurt the joints. I'm feeling so good I plan to take it up to 70mg next week

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Seems alright to me although you might want to add some natty test boosters to that PCT for faster snap back to baseline. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT are nice for this purpose.

SPLocal

Awards
Depending on your comfort with the situation, I'd recommend Epi in either the 50-60mg range throughout.
For what its worth, I did not notice effects during my run until hitting 60mg (though I ultimately ran it into the 70-80mg range; I am an experienced PH/DS user).

At your doses, TUDCA may be overkill for cycle support if cash is an issue. If not, have at it!
Epi was relatively sides-free for me: no back pumps, no acne, not even dry joints.

Are you considering Iron Legion's transdermal XI-KT?

rphash49

Awards
I agree that tudca is overkill. I'm using Talos(old version) for my on cycle support.

SPLocal

Awards
I agree that tudca is overkill. I'm using Talos(old version) for my on cycle support.
Both versions will serve you well; thanks for supporting Antaeus!

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding Epistane and my experience with it (I recently stacked it with Mithras leading into my first powerlifting meet).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the responses, I will up the dosage of epi, also I have the tudca lying around so I figure might as well use it.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I'm in the 3rd week of my epi cycle but I decided to use dermacrine rather then stano this time and I'm loving it. Libido is crazy high and no lethargy and my epi is dosed high at 60mg a day since day one. I highly recommend the dermacrine over stano. Epi is already dry and adding stano can really hurt the joints. I'm feeling so good I plan to take it up to 70mg next week
I will have to remember this. I just finished a cycle of epi/stano for my first cycle. Took the stano to combat the sides of low libido and lethargy. But when I bumped the epi from 40 to 50, libido still crashed and lethargy was horrible. Will try dermacrine next epi cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Here it is

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50

ditch exemstane in pct
run clomid 50/25/25/25. your dose is SUPER SUPER high

other than that looks fine. only other additions would be something like cycle assist or liver assist xt on cycle, or a test booster like daa in pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11