EQ or Deca for next cycle

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Once I'm done cutting in June I'll be going on a long blast for some nice slow lean gains.

I'm either going to be doing 400mg test & 600mg EQ for 30 weeks, or 300mg test & 400mg deca.

Start weight is going to be 190lbs around 10ish%bf and end goal weight between 205-215lbs probably going to be 12ish%... End weight will be decided how I feel/look at 205 when I get there.

I've never used EQ before so I'm looking for more recent opinions from people who have used it around my goal mg per week with out any other items besides test(e.g. test/EQ/tren).

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm using it with tren on a cut now and it's going fantastic but that obviously doesn't answer your question. I'm curious to see how it goes with you because my cut ends at the beginning of June as well..should be around 200 sub 10 % by then and in the fall I want to do a legit bro split off season cycle with test eq and npp. I haven't done something like that in 2 years and with the progress I've made with my physique as far as muscle separation and conditioning I'm sure my body will respond big time to a legit off season

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm using it with tren on a cut now and it's going fantastic but that obviously doesn't answer your question. I'm curious to see how it goes with you because my cut ends at the beginning of June as well..should be around 200 sub 10 % by then and in the fall I want to do a legit bro split off season cycle with test eq and npp. I haven't done something like that in 2 years and with the progress I've made with my physique as far as muscle separation and conditioning I'm sure my body will respond big time to a legit off season
Nice haha, I have mostly focused on strength training for the last 3 years coming back from a back injury... My nephew who I'm training is the one who challenged me to get a six pack, which I'm regretting. He's loving getting stronger but in June we are going to switch to ramping up into some GVT to blow up, if we end up dying we'll wind down into a normal bro split too.

I miss being young, he's almost 19 now and has added about 24lbs bodyweight in 8 months and mostly muscle. He's 171 right now with a goal of 180, also to be able to bounce his pecs hahaha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Curious, why such different doses depending on the cycle.

I could see if you said something like 300 test/300eq or 300 test/300 deca. Those 2 cycle are same doses, same total drug load and about the same strength.

But your talking about 1gm total test and eq vs. 700 total test and deca.

Either way I would start my cycle 300/300 of whatever you choose and bump up the doses as needed

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curious, why such different doses depending on the cycle.

I could see if you said something like 300 test/300eq or 300 test/300 deca. Those 2 cycle are same doses, same total drug load and about the same strength.

But your talking about 1gm total test and eq vs. 700 total test and deca.

Either way I would start my cycle 300/300 of whatever you choose and bump up the doses as needed
Laziness mostly, the EQ I've got access to is 300mg/ml and the deca is 200mg/ml. AND I know from previous experience that I can tolerate 400mg deca without needing any additional ancillaries. I really don't care to push things into "if I don't take this my nipples will leak and explode". I like minimal dosing and taking the least amount of drugs possible.

Also I figured since EQ can act as a AI(theoretically) I could bump the test a tad higher and not have to chase a new AI dose.

Idk, like I said I've never ran EQ before so I'm kinda spit balling. With deca I know I'm not wanting to go over 400mg, but with EQ the bro scientists always say "under a gram is useless bro" so I figured they are crazy people and 600mg would be perfectly fine.

When you say "about the same strength", your saying that EQ would be nearly equal to deca as far as muscular development is concerned mg for mg?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30 weeks? Damn you guys make me look like a lightweight.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
30 weeks? Damn you guys make me look like a lightweight.
LOL slow and steady wins the race. Can't be adding 20+lbs in a few months, I ain't no spring chicken. My BP, endurance, tendons, overall health would be toasted.

That and slowly gaining and then even maintaining that weight while still on cycle gives the body waaaay more time to acclimate and gives more chance to keep even more of the weight/strength you've gain.... My theory anyways

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Laziness mostly, the EQ I've got access to is 300mg/ml and the deca is 200mg/ml. AND I know from previous experience that I can tolerate 400mg deca without needing any additional ancillaries. I really don't care to push things into "if I don't take this my nipples will leak and explode". I like minimal dosing and taking the least amount of drugs possible.

Also I figured since EQ can act as a AI(theoretically) I could bump the test a tad higher and not have to chase a new AI dose.

Idk, like I said I've never ran EQ before so I'm kinda spit balling. With deca I know I'm not wanting to go over 400mg, but with EQ the bro scientists always say "under a gram is useless bro" so I figured they are crazy people and 600mg would be perfectly fine.

When you say "about the same strength", your saying that EQ would be nearly equal to deca as far as muscular development is concerned mg for mg?
Im running 600 now (1cc M/ .5cc W/ .5ccF) mine is obviously dosed at 300. I pin it with my test which is dosed at 250 and I do a cc of that each time so 750 total. In the fall ill probably jump to 900 just to make it an even cc m/w/f . I'm also considering running a gram of test, probably not the best idea but I've always wanted to see how my body reacts to a gram a week and I wanted to do it before I get too old and also when I'm not running a bunch of other compounds as I know lots of food would be the best thing to stack with a gram of test not more drugs