Awards
Planning to run:

Test c 600mg wkly 1-18
EQ 300-400mg wkly1-16
tren e 200-300mg wkly 1-16
tbol 60mgs ed 1-6
Aromasin 10mg eod 1-18
Caber on hand if needed

22yrs, planning to run this on my next cycle. Last cycle I ran 750 Test, 300 Deca, 400 Eq, Dbol 50mgs Arimidex 2x week. Went from 195-245lbs. 6 Meals of clean food for 20 weeks did me justice. 3 months cruising on Test (160mgs) and Mk 677 (20mg) I'm sitting at 225 relatively lean still making visible progress. My goal is to do another lean bulk and also to see how I react with tren.

Debating if an oral kickstarted like Tbol is a good idea. I've ran 50mgs Tbol before and loved it. Dbol I wasn't much of a fan due to the amount of water retention. I've read multiple forums about how ppl use either Anadrol, Anavar, Tbol, or Winstrol as kickstarters but it's all mixed. Don't think I'm going to push it with Anadrol since this is going to be my first tren cycle. I know I should be using a shorter ester of tren but I think it would benefit me more to run it longer for a bulk.

First time using Aromasin. Read that it's better for your lipids and it won't fluctuate estro like it does with Arimidex.

Updated:

Test c 720mg wkly 1-20
EQ 600mg wkly1-18
Tren e 200-300mg wkly 7-18
Tbol 60mgs ed 13-18
Aromasin 10mg eod 2-18 ----- (Changed to 10mg e7d)----- Only when high e2 symptoms appear
Caber on hand if needed
(p5p throughout the entire cycle)

UPDATE 4 Weeks In

Blood work at the end of week 4. I was taking Aromasin e3.5d and it sucked. My pp stopped working, had no sensitivity and all my acne cleared up. Decided to change it to every 7 days. I pin M/W/F, the blood work was taken on Thursday morning. (I wake up dehydrated so that probably affected some results) Took Aromasin 6 days prior (Friday Morning). Macros are 576g-Carbs/87g-Fats/389g-Protein @4662 Calories. Weighing at 219 in the morning decently lean (Able to see my top 4 abs and obliques) Not planning to take Aromasin tdy since my e2 levels are fine. Might start taking it again once I start tren or once I see sides for high e2.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Planning to run:

Test c 600mg wkly 1-18
EQ 300-400mg wkly1-16
tren e 200-300mg wkly 1-16
tbol 60mgs ed 1-6
Aromasin 10mg eod 1-18
Caber on hand if needed

22yrs, planning to run this on my next cycle. Last cycle I ran 750 Test, 300 Deca, 400 Eq, Dbol 50mgs Arimidex 2x week. Went from 195-245lbs. 6 Meals of clean food for 20 weeks did me justice. 3 months cruising on Test (160mgs) and Mk 677 (20mg) I'm sitting at 225 relatively lean still making visible progress. My goal is to do another lean bulk and also to see how I react with tren.

Debating if an oral kickstarted like Tbol is a good idea. I've ran 50mgs Tbol before and loved it. Dbol I wasn't much of a fan due to the amount of water retention. I've read multiple forums about how ppl use either Anadrol, Anavar, Tbol, or Winstrol as kickstarters but it's all mixed. Don't think I'm going to push it with Anadrol since this is going to be my first tren cycle. I know I should be using a shorter ester of tren but I think it would benefit me more to run it longer for a bulk.

First time using Aromasin. Read that it's better for your lipids and it won't fluctuate estro like it does with Arimidex.
Sounds like a fun cycle to me bro, I would only use the aromasin if needed though I wouldn't personally start off the cycle by running it. I don't have much gear experience so I am just relaying information I have read from others. Do you have p5p to control prolactin as well? A lot of people get away with using p5p instead of caber especially since caber is associated with a large amount of side effects (Obviously different for everyone).

xxxxSaby

Awards
Sounds like a fun cycle to me bro, I would only use the aromasin if needed though I wouldn't personally start off the cycle by running it. I don't have much gear experience so I am just relaying information I have read from others. Do you have p5p to control prolactin as well? A lot of people get away with using p5p instead of caber especially since caber is associated with a large amount of side effects (Obviously different for everyone).
I'm planning to get p5p. The caber I had already on hand due to my old bodybuilding coach telling me to have it just in case. (Same for Nolva) If I have prolactin issues I'll probably try taking a higher dose of b6 and if that doesn't help p5p.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
I'm planning to get p5p. The caber I had already on hand due to my old bodybuilding coach telling me to have it just in case. (Same for Nolva) If I have prolactin issues I'll probably try taking a higher dose of b6 and if that doesn't help p5p.
Right on man! Do you plan to do a log with this cycle at all?

xxxxSaby

Awards
Right on man! Do you plan to do a log with this cycle at all?
Depends on what you mean. I take weekly physique pics to track my progress. I log everything I eat and every weight/rep/set I do at the gym. As for logging everything online, I don't see the purpose imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From a lot of prior experience, you gotta be on b6 or p5p before you start the 19nors and continue through. Not many ppl have luck adding it after the issues arise. I normally would agree with only using the ai if necessary but not with test and tren. Reason being is that the high prolactin side effects only happen when you have high estrogen and high prolactin at the same time. So i would start the cycle without the tren, and once you hit steady levels of test and you know your estrogen is in check add the tren. There's nothing special about doing that other than giving yourself a better chance to control side effects and variables

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
From a lot of prior experience, you gotta be on b6 or p5p before you start the 19nors and continue through. Not many ppl have luck adding it after the issues arise. I normally would agree with only using the ai if necessary but not with test and tren. Reason being is that the high prolactin side effects only happen when you have high estrogen and high prolactin at the same time. So i would start the cycle without the tren, and once you hit steady levels of test and you know your estrogen is in check add the tren. There's nothing special about doing that other than giving yourself a better chance to control side effects and variables
I have heard taking p5p like a month or two before the cycle and the keep taking it during the cycle is the way to do it but I could 100% be wrong.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya thats a little retarded and unnecessary but im starting to stop care what others do lately lol. Id rather see tren ace 200-300 the last 5-6 weeks
Good point they're most likely going to do it anyways no matter what you, I, vigorous Steve, Matt Jansen, whoever else say.

xxxxSaby

Awards
Good point they're most likely going to do it anyways no matter what you, I, vigorous Steve, Matt Jansen, whoever else say.
Maybe for some people... The reason I posted in the forum is to get other people's perspectives too see what I'm doing is right or what I could do better. You saying "they're most likely going to do it anyways" doesn't apply to everyone. If I was going to do it anyways regardless what you guys say I wouldn't care to post it in the forum.

xxxxSaby

Awards
This helps a ton. I'll take your advice and start p5p before I start the cycle. As for the test, you're saying it's better to start with just a test base for the first 4 weeks and then add other compounds in like Tren/Tbol? From what you said, I'm getting at running test/Eq for the first 4 weeks alone, then add tren for the remainder. (12 weeks) Maybe add the oral the last 4-6 weeks? (The reason I had tren e for 16 weeks was due to other forums stating tren e should be ran 12-16 weeks and tren a usually 8-10)

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This actually helps a ton. I'll take your advice and start p5p before I start the cycle. As for the test, you're saying it's better to start with just a test base for the first 4 weeks and then add other compounds in like Tren/Tbol? From what you said, I'm getting at running test/Eq for the first 4 weeks alone, then add tren for the remainder. (12 weeks) Maybe add the oral the last 4-6 weeks? (The reason I had tren e for 16 weeks was due to other forums stating tren e should be ran 12-16 weeks and tren a usually 8-10)

I'm trying to be smart the way I do everything. Any advice I get I ALWAYS take in and learn
All im saying is id be well into my cycle so i know where my estrogen and everything is sitting stsble before adding tren. Personally if this was my cycle i would start with test and eq and add the tren and tbol on the back half

xxxxSaby

Awards
All im saying is id be well into my cycle so i know where my estrogen and everything is sitting stsble before adding tren. Personally if this was my cycle i would start with test and eq and add the tren and tbol on the back half
Sounds good brother thank you for helping me out. I'll get bw done on week 5 or 6 just on test and eq to see where my estro is at.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe for some people... The reason I posted in the forum is to get other people's perspectives too see what I'm doing is right or what I could do better. You saying "they're most likely going to do it anyways" doesn't apply to everyone. If I was going to do it anyways regardless what you guys say I wouldn't care to post it in the forum.
My bad I should've said this doesn't necessarily mean you op I was just responding to @Smont Post. Trust me when I tell you 99% of guys that come on here just want us to agree with what they're doing mostly to stroke their ego

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My bad I should've said this doesn't necessarily mean you op I was just responding to @Smont Post. Trust me when I tell you 99% of guys that come on here just want us to agree with what they're doing mostly to stroke their ego
@xxxxSaby mikey is right, most ppl come in looking for everyone to agree with them. Its sooo bad sometimes that if they dont get the answer the want they just start another thread or 5 till someone tells them exactly what they want to hear and dissapear. Im glad your up for discussion because most are not.

xxxxSaby

Awards
It's all good brother. I love learning about this stuff and seeing someone say that they could care less about what you run and ppl agreeing with it made me think what's the point of posting. Didn't know ppl posted just for an ego boost lmao losers..

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's all good brother. I love learning about this **** and seeing someone say that they could care less about what you run and ppl agreeing with it made me think what's the point of posting. Didn't know ppl posted just for an ego boost lmao fucking losers..
They want Justification to move forward regardless of if its stupid or not. There was a thread once where i forget what the question was but about 12-13ppl chimed in to tell him it was foolish and heres tje reasons and it was a side effect city kind of thing. The guy didnt respond and startex another thread. In this one he got probably 5 new guys with the same answer and finally 1 guy was on thinking like him and he said thanks, i think il give it a try.

Ignore 17-20 No's and settled for the firstvand only yes with no questions asked lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's all good brother. I love learning about this stuff and seeing someone say that they could care less about what you run and ppl agreeing with it made me think what's the point of posting. Didn't know ppl posted just for an ego boost lmao losers..
I think it's mostly because they huge no idea what they're doing and are too afraid to ask for help/opinions ( unlike yourself) so when the respected guys on here tell them everything they're planning on doing is wrong they get super offended which makes no sense. I love geeking out on this stuff a well and it only helps your progress for example I use to be all about the oral Kickstart but moving orals to the back end has really helped ( which I learned on here). The only time I woukd use orals at the beginning now would be on a 16-20 week pre contest cycle. Where it would be some anadrol in the beginning and then winny/var/ superdrol/ etc..at the end

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To answer your original question tho I like your cycle other than the tren in a size phase. I wokd increase the eq a bit but if you see progress with those doses no need to increase until progress stalls. Also i wouldn't deploy any AI's until you see symptoms. I personally use masteron for that. Remember too the more bodyfat you have to higher you're going to aromatize.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I assumed this was a cut. Tren makes putting on size harder in my opinion. I dont use much and i dont use it often but for putting on mass tren is very low on my list of choices and tbol is and tbol is a terrible mass builder. Honestly i dont like tbol for anything other then athleres in sports with weight classes. I agree with the above and would push the eq higher and i would sub out the tren for deca if deca dosent cause you problems.

600 test, 600eq, 200-300deca would be a much better offseason cycle.

As soon as guys get into the tren on bulks they set themselfes up for failure because now they und up using tren and orals on there bulks and cuts. Abusing those 2 is a big part of why steroids get a bad wrap. In order to grow the most important factors are food and staying healthy. Tren and orals stack those cards against you. They send your health markers in the gutter. There toxic and kill many ppls ability to get meals down, the fuk with your digestion making eating and growing even harder and tren burns up calories. I know steroids are not fat burners but the insulin sensitivity and increase body temp make tren pretty close to a fat burning drug

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To be fair im about to add tren and a oral for 6 weeks to add some strength back without adding much weight. But im using 100mg a week and 20mg of epistane (i perfer epistane over winstrol) i get more out 20-30 epistane then i do from 50 winni

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I assumed this was a cut. Tren makes putting on size harder in my opinion. I dont use much and i dont use it often but for putting on mass tren is very low on my list of choices and tbol is and tbol is a terrible mass builder. Honestly i dont like tbol for anything other then athleres in sports with weight classes. I agree with the above and would push the eq higher and i would sub out the tren for deca if deca dosent cause you problems.

As soon as guys get into the tren on bulks they set themselfes up for failure because now they und up using tren and orals on there bulks and cuts. Abusing those 2 is a big part of why steroids get a bad wrap. In order to grow the most important factors are food and staying healthy. Tren and orals stack those cards against you. They send your health markers in the gutter. There toxic and kill many ppls ability to get meals down, the fuk with your digestion making eating and growing even harder and tren burns up calories. I know steroids are not fat burners but the insulin sensitivity and increase body temp make tren pretty close to a fat burning drug
I think tren is the one compound thar you can make a case for " getting big and ripped at the same time" all steroids are going to be anti catabolic I a cut but I think tren may actually allow you to " grow into a show" obviously that's not even close to the best way to put on size but it's one reason why tren is pretty much mandatory in a pre contest setting

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren has a mild appetite suppressant effect on me and it destroys my sleep which are 2 of the worst things that can happen in a size phase...I can't wat as much and I can't sleep...probably not the best combination for building muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think tren is the one compound thar you can make a case for " getting big and ripped at the same time" all steroids are going to be anti catabolic I a cut but I think tren may actually allow you to " grow into a show" obviously that's not even close to the best way to put on size but it's one reason why tren is pretty much mandatory in a pre contest setting
Dissagree here
Tren has a mild appetite suppressant effect on me and it destroys my sleep which are 2 of the worst things that can happen in a size phase...I can't wat as much and I can't sleep...probably not the best combination for building muscle
But i definately agree here

xxxxSaby

Awards

I was running 300 deca last cycle and I hated it. Started with 200mg for the first 7-8 weeks then upped it to 300mgs. Had ED side effects and it took 2 months post-cycle to go away. I'm most likely going to stay away from Deca/NPP... I always thought Tren was a compound that allows you to build muscle/maintain in a caloric deficit. My thinking is if I put myself in a really high caloric surplus, like I did last cycle I'd be able to get away with putting on size but at the same time leaning out a bit.

Plus the whole purpose is to see how I react to Tren this cycle. I know Tbol isn't that great for building muscle but it sure does make me feel good and just my workouts feel 10x better making me train harder. Ik I won't see much gains on Tbol but to me, it doesn't matter. I've ran Tbol in the past and know what to expect, just adding something new every cycle so I can learn one compound at a time. If anything you guys prolly could've convinced me to drop the tbol and I wouldn't care.. But since I already placed my order yesterday for 2 bottles of tbol it is what it is. Was thinking about trying Anavar or Winstrol but since it's not going to be a kickstarter I'd have to run it with Tren at the end of the cycle. I'd rather run Tren alone or with something I'm familiar with to see how my body/blood looks after the cycle to know if Tren is the compound for me. If I run something like Winstrol and Tren at the end of a cycle I wouldn't know which compound is fucking me if my bw comes back bad.

xxxxSaby

Awards

Have you thought about adding mk 677? One of my friends is running tren and he was saying the same thing. I told him to try Mk and it helped him a ton. His appetite is back and his sleep improved. The only side effect I've noticed is feeling lethargic after taking it in the morning

xxxxSaby

Awards
To answer your original question tho I like your cycle other than the tren in a size phase. I wokd increase the eq a bit but if you see progress with those doses no need to increase until progress stalls. Also i wouldn't deploy any AI's until you see symptoms. I personally use masteron for that. Remember too the more bodyfat you have to higher you're going to aromatize.
Masteron as a AI?

And as for the aromasin you think I shouldn't use it until I experience sides? I'll be running 600 test for 6 week then adding in Tren. Some people say to run the AI through the entire cycle and some people say not to touch a AI until sides appear... I recently dropped my cruisng trt dose to 160 since @200mgs has my nipples feeling sensitive. If I'm experiencing senstive nipples on 200mgs wouldn't it be smart to predict that more sides are going to appear if I upped it to 600 for 6 weeks? Hence using a AI from start to finish would make sense?

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually mast acts more like a serm and primo more like an ai. Basically mast and estrogen bind to the same part of the tissue so if the mast us already bound then estrogen can't bind and do its thing ( that's a really dumbed down way of explaining it. Plenty of youtube videos about it tho. Most guys run test/mast at a 1:1 ratio.
I get your reasoning for the ai thing tho. Makes sense to me I've always been of the mindset not to take anything until sides appear. A lot of guys refuse to take more drugs in order to mitigate thr sides from the drugs your taking. In your case tho that won't be an option because you're not going to reach your goals on that low of a test dose. One thing to consider is dropping bodyfat. I use to aromirize on 250 test. But after a few hard-core pre contest cycles I can run 750. I'll be starting a full gram next month with 600 mast and won't need an ai or serm

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was running 300 deca last cycle and I hated it. Started with 200mg for the first 7-8 weeks then upped it to 300mgs. Had ED side effects and it took 2 months post-cycle to go away. I'm most likely going to stay away from Deca/NPP... I always thought Tren was a compound that allows you to build muscle/maintain in a caloric deficit. My thinking is if I put myself in a really high caloric surplus, like I did last cycle I'd be able to get away with putting on size but at the same time leaning out a bit.

Plus the whole purpose is to see how I react to Tren this cycle. I know Tbol isn't that great for building muscle but it sure does make me feel good and just my workouts feel 10x better making me train harder. Ik I won't see much gains on Tbol but to me, it doesn't matter. I've ran Tbol in the past and know what to expect, just adding something new every cycle so I can learn one compound at a time. If anything you guys prolly could've convinced me to drop the tbol and I wouldn't care.. But since I already placed my order yesterday for 2 bottles of tbol it is what it is. Was thinking about trying Anavar or Winstrol but since it's not going to be a kickstarter I'd have to run it with Tren at the end of the cycle. I'd rather run Tren alone or with something I'm familiar with to see how my body/blood looks after the cycle to know if Tren is the compound for me. If I run something like Winstrol and Tren at the end of a cycle I wouldn't know which compound is fucking me if my bw comes back bad.
Tren is A phenomenon at maintaining mass in a defict. Not a good mass builder tho

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren is A phenomenon at maintaining mass in a defict. Not a good mass builder tho
There's NOTHING that competes with it at maintaining mass that's why at this day in age its pretty much a mandatory compound in prep

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's NOTHING that competes with it at maintaining mass that's why at this day in age its pretty much a mandatory compound in prep
I know im gonna give bad advice here but i once had a injury mid cycle on tren, i stopped lifting all majior lifts, did some fluff and just did some heavybag and bw stuff and cut almost 20lbs without significant vusual loss of mass. On the other hand i dont feel like it adds much on a bulk excpt give you room to screw off on the diet and bad diet + tren = terrible bloodwork

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know im gonna give bad advice here but i once had a injury mid cycle on tren, i stopped lifting all majior lifts, did some fluff and just did some heavybag and bw stuff and cut almost 20lbs without significant vusual loss of mass. On the other hand i dont feel like it adds much on a bulk excpt give you room to screw off on the diet and bad diet + tren = terrible bloodwork
I think a lot of guys attribute the huge boost on strength while on it with more muscle mass which is why they think it's good in an off season. To me the the strength gains are what keeps the muscle mass on while dieting.
I couldn't imagine bloodwork after tren and a "dirty" bulk.

xxxxSaby

Awards
Actually mast acts more like a serm and primo more like an ai. Basically mast and estrogen bind to the same part of the tissue so if the mast us already bound then estrogen can't bind and do its thing ( that's a really dumbed down way of explaining it. Plenty of youtube videos about it tho. Most guys run test/mast at a 1:1 ratio.
I get your reasoning for the ai thing tho. Makes sense to me I've always been of the mindset not to take anything until sides appear. A lot of guys refuse to take more drugs in order to mitigate thr sides from the drugs your taking. In your case tho that won't be an option because you're not going to reach your goals on that low of a test dose. One thing to consider is dropping bodyfat. I use to aromirize on 250 test. But after a few hard-core pre contest cycles I can run 750. I'll be starting a full gram next month with 600 mast and won't need an ai or serm
Interesting... 750-a gram of test sounds wild to be cruising on lol. After this cycle I'm planning to try primo. Heard a lot of good things about it and not so much for mast. You explained it perfectly for me to understand it, I knew that primo/mast helped with estrogen but didn't know exactly how. As for losing body fat, I think this cycle will set me up to lose a decent amount of fat. I'm probably sitting between 10/13% Used to train an 8-day split with 2 days off but now I'm going to do a 7-day split with one day off and up the cardio a bit.

Explain, "In your case tho that won't be an option because you're not going to reach your goals on that low of a test dose."

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting... 750-a gram of test sounds wild to be cruising on lol. After this cycle I'm planning to try primo. Heard a lot of good things about it and not so much for mast. You explained it perfectly for me to understand it, I knew that primo/mast helped with estrogen but didn't know exactly how. As for losing body fat, I think this cycle will set me up to lose a decent amount of fat. I'm probably sitting between 10/13% Used to train an 8-day split with 2 days off but now I'm going to do a 7-day split with one day off and up the cardio a bit.

Explain, "In your case tho that won't be an option because you're not going to reach your goals on that low of a test dose."
I'm talking about your trt dose obviously you're going to have to go above 200 mgs to achieve your goals.
BTW I'm blasting 750 right now I don't cruise on that lol. 250 is my cruise dose

xxxxSaby

Awards
I'm talking about your trt dose obviously you're going to have to go above 200 mgs to achieve your goals.
BTW I'm blasting 750 right now I don't cruise on that lol. 250 is my cruise dose
You're just running test and mast without an ai as your blast essentially.. What is your goal with this cycle? Or is it since you're not competing you know test and mast works well for you, is cost-efficient, and won't require you to run a ai. Might be something I'd do in the future once I've experienced every compound and reached my goals. Basically, run test and mast as for a blast and 200 test as a cruise and keep that rotation.

xxxxSaby

Awards
I've ran 700 test last cycle and this cycle I'm planning to run 600 since I'm trying more anabolic compounds. My old bodybuilding coach liked to push test dosages. He was planning to push me up to 800 mid-cycle but since I was growing like a weed he said keep it where it's at. Makes me wonder if it's worth upping the test to 700 this upcoming cycle.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This cycle I'll top out at a gram of test e, 600 eq, and 600 mast. It's a full blown off season cycle anabolics high. But the total load is low because the food does the work. You can blast 5 grams of gear and 30ius of gh but if your not eating then you're not growing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're just running test and mast without an ai as your blast essentially.. What is your goal with this cycle? Or is it since you're not competing you know test and mast works well for you, is cost-efficient, and won't require you to run a ai. Might be something I'd do in the future once I've experienced every compound and reached my goals. Basically, run test and mast as for a blast and 200 test as a cruise and keep that rotation.
Most of my cycles over the past few years have been based on test/mast simply because i dont get sides from mast. Even a little 300 test, 300mast with a little something extra on the back half has given me great results for what i would call lean bulks (i hate that term lol) or almost recomp cycles. Im usually trying to float around 200lbs so i can go back and forth to different weight classes for strength comps or boxing or grappling ect.

My training is more bodybuilding when im not chasing weird side goals lol.

My point is you need to find the drugs that give you the least sides, high reward and low risks. For me those drugs are test, mast, eq and actually anadrol dosent **** up my bloods very bad or my appitate.

Tren or deca i have to run low because 19's give me issues. So even tho deca is 10x better than mast mg vs mg, i can run 600 test/600mast no problems, but 600 test/300 deca may cause me issues. So even tho deca is better..... i can make up the slack by running mast higher.

I rarely go over a gram tho. I cant afford to be too heavy. Your trying to get big as ****.

Pick yiur test dose, pick another compound you handle well and eat accordingly. Once you push tjose doses up to there side effect free limits add a third compound and so on.

Start the cycle, increase the food, once you see fat gain then increase the dose, once you stop growing add more food and so on.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most of my cycles over the past few years have been based on test/mast simply because i dont get sides from mast. Even a little 300 test, 300mast with a little something extra on the back half has given me great results for what i would call lean bulks (i hate that term lol) or almost recomp cycles. Im usually trying to float around 200lbs so i can go back and forth to different weight classes for strength comps or boxing or grappling ect.

My training is more bodybuilding when im not chasing weird side goals lol.

My point is you need to find the drugs that give you the least sides, high reward and low risks. For me those drugs are test, mast, eq and actually anadrol dosent **** up my bloods very bad or my appitate.

Tren or deca i have to run low because 19's give me issues. So even tho deca is 10x better than mast mg vs mg, i can run 600 test/600mast no problems, but 600 test/300 deca may cause me issues. So even tho deca is better..... i can make up the slack by running mast higher.

I rarely go over a gram tho. I cant afford to be too heavy. Your trying to get big as ****.

Pick yiur test dose, pick another compound you handle well and eat accordingly. Once you push tjose doses up to there side effect free limits add a third compound and so on.

Start the cycle, increase the food, once you see fat gain then increase the dose, once you stop growing add more food and so on.
This☝+ time+discipline+effort

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9